Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (50705 Views)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Where you patient with Jonathan?

Hypocrite
oloriburuku, 6 yrs no do all of u together?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by petermichaels(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
O.H.O! Meaning on his own. Aftarall dey dnt stand on ques waiting 4 fuel,witout food and light. Cnt waste my tym readn sh*t. Brodas gat hussln 2do
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Koolking(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite

I am not a partisan fan, I rep progress. But let's be honest, Jonathan had been in government since 1999 when he deputised Alamieyeseigha in Bayelsa State, and later Governor. He served in the presidency since 2007, started as Vice President, and President since 2010 and was dethroned in 2015. He has practically been in the Nigerian presidency for Nine (9) years and in Nigerian government as key figure for 16years. Could you please sir (without any prejudice) enlighten us with some his tangible achievements from Bayelsa to Nigeria as a whole.

Jonathan had no antecedence whatsoever. what hoodwinked the people into voting him in his first election was HOPE. The south East, South South were clearly led by ethnic sentiments as opposed to what he had to offer as the much anticipated political messiah. The same mistake would have repeated itself if not that majority of Nigerians were wiser and needed real change from a personality and not political party.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by muh4eva(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
Patient after how many year? I think you are the hypocrite... I wonder why people like you still talk, after all the fraud discovered under your so called hero... Nigerians were patient for your hero for more than 5years? I wonder what kinda patient you want again
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Jaysteve(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]leaders are meant to put blame on even we blame God at some point
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Fkhalifa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
hmmm

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
What more patience after 5-6yrs?
You are the real hypocrite here.
Keep on wailer...it is in you.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by saint047(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well, I want to commend SUN for returning the yams they took under Femi Adeshina's watch as Editor. When will Buhari return those SUVs? He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands SUN News have returned the yams they took under Femi Adeshina We are waiting for GMB's
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by muh4eva(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Allah is not the living God of the Bible but an ancient Arab pagan deity in honor of Lilith- Adam's first wife.

I just had to make that clear first.

Apc is a Muslim party supported by muslims and a few misguided Christians
So are you telling me OKOROCHA, SYLVA, OSHOMOLE, AMECHI and other are muslims? Would people top being silly for once?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by muh4eva(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Allah is not the living God of the Bible but an ancient Arab pagan deity in honor of Lilith- Adam's first wife.

I just had to make that clear first.

Apc is a Muslim party supported by muslims and a few misguided Christians
So are you telling me OKOROCHA, SYLVA, OSHOMOLE, AMECHI and other are muslims? Would people top being silly for ones?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by mrmoah(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
TGreat7:
Nonsense talk when we are all dying from the hash economic. I don't blame him but we the people.
have you ever witness roosy economy in ur life,or were you picking money on the street when jona was there?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by horbarjeem101: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
tomakint:
Lt. Gen. Diya, the Buhari you knew then is not the Buhari you know today......however, I concur that he deserves to be scored, assessed at the end of his first term (4years).
Did he says he is going to run for another term?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by iokpebholo: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
how does been dictator affect u, dis is d reason u encourage gej and his cronies to loot our commonweath,
pls wat is common about d wealth?no b oyel money again?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by needrealuvabj81: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Trust me this man needs a post. might be the new IGP for this praises to President Buhari.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by omokab: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
be patient with jonathan for how many years? You are expecting the good people of nigeria to vote jonathan for a second time and kill us with poverty. At least you can see what is happening with all our money under jonathan.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Doyinne(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite

Yes, we were patient for 6 good years.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by christopher123(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
muh4eva:
So are you telling me OKOROCHA, SYLVA, OSHOMOLE, AMECHI and other are muslims? Would people top being silly for ones?

Why don't you get it..they might be the misguided Christian he said
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by RedBaron: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite

What sort of patience do you want us to have with Jona? He had the whole of 5 years plus and billions of naira but alas, the mess he made is there for all to feel.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by tunde1200(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
GUY THIS YOUR STATEMENT PAIN THE GUY NO BE SMALL

dustmalik:

It's your right to claim to be whatever you wish to be. But one thing that you will never have is a territory to be called whatever you want.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:

They keep pretending to not know Jonathan was a complete failure, shameless looter, and filthy human rights violator.

That man single handedly helped BH more than 10,000 foot soldiers would have done, by diverting funds meant to destroy them to his campaign.

ICC awaits.

I hope and pray we get justice smiley

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by klax(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Jonathan didn't phuck up this much that is why and things were moving fine before your allah people's Congress decided to intensify their sabotage, slander and treason on his govt

Oh my God you are a star so people like you are still in NL God bless you in abundant. I love people who reason like human like you not like some sell out pigs here in NL. God bless you once again.

I can't belief it that Diya is saying this so General sir if not the respect i have for you and your good relationship you have with my dad as your senior in army honestly j would have insulted you so badly but I let go in other word 6 ninths is even too much for a responsible govt showing green light and hope for the people but all we are seen sir is *RED LIGHT* BLACK LIGHT*everywhere, failure everywhere, election stealing everywhere, set back everywhere; economy woes everywhere, no security everywhere, sir nothing I mean nothing everywhere.

So no patient for him or APC because they bragged too much as if to rule a nation is ruling tinubu house. They must deliver 6 months too long with their sweet mouth.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Benbestic: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
That's Nigeria for you.... Always impatient with everything
[b][/b]Tell Diya to shut up. Is it becus he just collected N30,000,000 from Buhari that he is running his cowardly mouth like a leaking toilet.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by ATERI(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
This interview shows the problem with Nigeria. Gen. Diya is basically saying there is nothing to criticize about PMB; he has been excellent.
Leaders in Nigeria rarely say a bad thing about anybody in power, especially the President. That is not always a good thing
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
After crying, kneeling down n begging ur fellow soldier...COWARDLY behaviour from a soldier...u want to start talking on social media to b relevant again. FIRST GO N WATCH SPATARCU 1,2,3 and learn bravery or hide ur disgraceful cowardly face.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by watered(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'm not surprised at all that this is coming from Diya after all he wept at the feet of Gen. Sani Abacha while Abacha offered him handkerchief to wipe his tears.

Seun, please grant me permission to say what I want to say else Nairaland does not guarantee freedom of speech.

Seun please allow me as I'm standing by cos I even have video proof though it affects Yorubas
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by merry02(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
You are IGBO, stop deluding yourself...
now I believe that some of u on this platform re APC apologists. Is there any iota of Igbo in "Adeola"? Not all Yoruba re under tinubu influence so pack well.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
merry02:
now I believe that some of u on this platform re APC apologists. Is there any iota of Igbo in "Adeola"? Not all Yoruba re under tinubu influence so pack well.
I am not into PDP or APC party stuffs or whatever, but I know a LIE when I see one, SO YOU PACK WELL!
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by omolami: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Diya is on his own. Abacha na his master. Born to fear man. Am sure he is afraid of Buhari now, may be he shared out of Dasuki's loot hence patching gari. Diya not speaking for the generality of the Yorubas. Not all Yorubas like Buhari. Who is Buhari please?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by christopher123(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
watered:
I'm not surprised at all that this is coming from Diya after all he wept at the feet of Gen. Sani Abacha while Abacha offered him handkerchief to wipe his tears.

Seun, please grant me permission to say what I want to say else Nairaland does not guarantee freedom of speech.

Seun please allow me as I'm standing by cos I even have video proof though it affects Yorubas

Is he Mary Magdalene

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by GoodMuyis(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
Jonathan had his own patient, or do you want him to be have second patient,
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by scachy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Your an apc change chanting zombie so that makes you no different than the Sai baba almajiri ab0ki mob

Hahahah grin grin
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by alex1612: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Don't insult me here.

The last 6yrs were far better than the last 6mths.

Fact

Listen to urself: comparing 6yrs with 6mths; 6yrs of looting, destroying future of this nation by borrowing and looting it. Use ur brain don't be biased. What we are facing now, is the consequence of 6yrs u thought u enjoyed. So wait for the change APC is collecting back from PDP looters and Others looters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.