Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (50702 Views)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by ledaman: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Where you patient with Jonathan?

Hypocrite
Am not surprised with your myopic statement when your boss said 16 is greater than 19 and stealing is not corruption animal in human form

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Akinz0126(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mobuzy:

Forkal? Lmao...
Your silliness can't be rivaled.
That's how they said they'd open to gates of hell on those who oppose Jonathan, you mumu eh..

Sorry oooo Mr english.Shabi english is your father's language why not go on to the bank and use it to cash money from there for all I care.Nincompoop
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by buchilino(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite

DONT MIND D BAFOON
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Akinz0126(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mobuzy:

Forkal? Lmao...
Your silliness can't be rivaled.
That's how they said they'd open to gates of hell on those who oppose Jonathan, you mumu eh..

Sorry oooo Mr english.Shabi english is your father's language why not go on to the bank and use it to cash money from there for all I care.You can go and jump into the Lagoom for all I care Nincompoop
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Your an apc change chanting zombie so that makes you no different than the Sai baba almajiri ab0ki mob

chei.... with nairaland comments i go die or basket mouth no fit see me for him show grin
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
dustmalik:

It's your right to claim to be whatever you wish to be. But one thing that you will never have is a territory to be called whatever you want.

and i pray you hang urself the day it happens grin
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls can someone pass him some tissue paper to wipe his tears........WEEPING GENERAL STILL GET MOUTH?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by stankezzy: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
He will soon reap wat he sow

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by merry02(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
Look STOP these lies...it won't end well for you.

Thank you
keep quiet!
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:
Diya still get mouth dry talk?
i tot abacha killed this man?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by spiralwedge(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
lolu20:
what do u expect from a cry cry soldier.u still dey fear Hausa pple. fake ijebu man.

U wey be original. Picture you no put for your profile. Location, nothing. Na so you fear reach? Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by spiralwedge(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Balkan:
Typical yoruba man. If Abacha was the president, this man would still have said the same thing grin grin

Loyalty is key in military. Either in or out of it.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by spiralwedge(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
tefund:
the change nigerians are hoping for can never happen in 4 years

A lot of fire-brand prayers are being said against the enemies of this nation, I'm sure you dont want to be hit. With this kind of comment, it means when the change happens in 4 years, you should be dead. Your eyes will not see that change. Amen
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Mynd44, can you please ban this poster?

This poster is same person who operates multiple monikers such as, PvtParts, ppangel, WombRaiders, PvtParts3, LeOstrich, RevDesmondJuju and GTBYO.

You ban my alternative moniker (Trioxocarbonate) till 2025 (10 years).
Hand this guy same thing.

1 Share

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by lagdmark(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Please tell Diya that the buhari of 1980s does not fit to be a Democratic President again in 2015, he is already confused because the challenges he faces today is beyond his comprehension.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by layeenka(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2015
flokii:

the earlier you accept PMB as your president the better for you...

I dunno what is wrong with you Eastern youths... just because you watched half of a yellow sun..

you're shouting biafraa up and down..
lol, this guy is a slayer! that movie tho
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by adelujohn(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2015
#OK. Noted.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by christopher123(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2015
dustmalik:

It's your right to claim to be whatever you wish to be. But one thing that you will never have is a territory to be called whatever you want.

By the mere mention of bia.....fra every of them catches hbp....is it true ?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by genxris: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Diya, the coward , cry cry baby army general
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by lolu20: 6:30am On Dec 22, 2015
spiralwedge:

U wey be original. Picture you no put for your profile. Location, nothing. Na so you fear reach? Omo ale
oloshi,shey u wan kidnap me ni.why checking my profile.arindin,ode,oponu,oloriburuku.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Anticabal: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Xsolutions:
You are IGBO, stop deluding yourself...

Is Cardinal Onaiyekan also Igbo? Is soyinka also Igbo? Is Gani Adams also Igbo because they disagree with DSS?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by bolinxman: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
patient with Jona after spending 5years in power without noticeable achievement ?Try to examine yourself holistically,don't let tribal nepotism tendency to becloud your mode of thinking.Buhari is working in the right direction and he'll definitely take us to our desired destination in Jesus Name. Unrepentant haters take note.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by uppa(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
for 6 years?.......are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Codyt(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2015
flokii:

the earlier you accept PMB as your president the better for you...

I dunno what is wrong with you Eastern youths... just because you watched half of a yellow sun..

you're shouting biafraa up and down..
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
8years for pete's sake! n u'r still askin if we were patient! Go get brain ma frnd
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by tefund(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
spiralwedge:

A lot of fire-brand prayers are being said against the enemies of this nation, I'm sure you dont want to be hit. With this kind of comment, it means when the change happens in 4 years, you should be dead. Your eyes will not see that change. Amen
back 2 you, to your wife,to your childreen,father,mother,brothers,your generation...to your wellbeing.,,,1 billion times amen!
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by spiralwedge(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
tefund:
back 2 you, to your wife,to your childreen,father,mother,brothers,your generation...to your wellbeing.,,,1 billion times amen!

You said Nigeria can NEVER see any change in 4 years.. And i prayed for you and now you are rejecting it. Hypocrite! Thunder fire you and your family and your people. Enemies of Nigeria and progress. You no go see that change. You for don mod.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by spiralwedge(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
lolu20:
oloshi,shey u wan kidnap me ni.why checking my profile.arindin,ode,oponu,oloriburuku.

Na ordinary kidnap u dey dey afraid of. What happens if you now face Abacha face to face. And you get mouth dey abuse the general. Your own fear get 3 storey building.

Mumu, who dash you phone sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.