Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (50710 Views)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by emzila(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Where you patient with Jonathan?

Hypocrite
Nigerians didn't complained even after jonathan's first 3 years. so be qiet if you have not been following the political trend.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by teehef: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by teehef: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by merry02(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
I am not into PDP or APC party stuffs or whatever, but I know a LIE when I see one, SO YOU PACK WELL!
Thomas! I remain adeola Kunle... Join me on facebook@merry Triple A adeola.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Did he cry in this interview
That a man cried and begged for his life doesn't make him deserving of the nickname CRY-CRY General!!!!
Just say the guy 4cup sha grin grin
How General go dey cry for Major
A whole General fa? sad
Now ee don get mouth to talk grin grin grin
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by billyG(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akinz0126:
Vry well.The buhari you knew then is not thesame buhari of today how time flies.I said it before and am gona say it again.Buhari is on a mission,mission to avenge those who were responsible for his coup in 1985 and the Forkal target is IBB.in the fulness of tym everything'll unfold.Its the nature of the fulanis not to forget nor forgive.No matter the years should you offend them they'll get back at you in every way possible.Buhari!!! How many time I called you Change!!! 2019 nigerians will definitely change the changer.

IBB is dangerous than you can ever imagine.....

GEJ da Lord shall vindicate you

Quotes me and go to hell with Buhari!!!
If that is d case he has a Right of vegeance,let him disgrace IBB 4 what ever an evil man sow shall he Reap.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by christopher123(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
omolami:
Diya is on his own. Abacha na his master. Born to fear man. Am sure he is afraid of Buhari now, may be he shared out of Dasuki's loot hence patching gari. Diya not speaking for the generality of the Yorubas. Not all Yorubas like Buhari. Who is Buhari please?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Seunbukola187(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bros na "were" grin
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akinz0126:
Vry well.The buhari you knew then is not thesame buhari of today how time flies.I said it before and am gona say it again.Buhari is on a mission,mission to avenge those who were responsible for his coup in 1985 and the Forkal target is IBB.in the fulness of tym everything'll unfold.Its the nature of the fulanis not to forget nor forgive.No matter the years should you offend them they'll get back at you in every way possible.Buhari!!! How many time I called you Change!!! 2019 nigerians will definitely change the changer.

IBB is dangerous than you can ever imagine.....

GEJ da Lord shall vindicate you

Quotes me and go to hell with Buhari!!!
Forkal? Lmao...
Your silliness can't be rivaled.
That's how they said they'd open to gates of hell on those who oppose Jonathan, you mumu eh..

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Turboking(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
six years and six months.. are they the same..certified Zombie

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by not4sure(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite

So Nigeria should wait for seven Years to be patient with Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by EJanni(f): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oga formal army! that was then o, the baba Bubu u know now don learn how to eat yam wella. He play pass maradona now o.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by ideylaff: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:
Diya still get mouth dry talk?

This old soldier is doing WASH WASH Dry and set for Buharis Administration.

I can read him a mile away. Where has he bn all these while come dey balance cap on head telling us the things we already know about Buhar.

Cry baby soldier Diya go Sidon Jor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by arsenal33: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Jonathan didn't phuck up this much that is why and things were moving fine before your allah people's Congress decided to intensify their sabotage, slander and treason on his govt

that's because he inherited a good government with plenty money.
Look at what he left us with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by lolu20: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
merry02:
now I believe that some of u on this platform re APC apologists. Is there any iota of Igbo in "Adeola"? Not all Yoruba re under tinubu influence so pack well.
yeah.not all Yoruba are under tinubu influence. Bleep apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by lolu20: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
what do u expect from a cry cry soldier.u still dey fear Hausa pple. fake ijebu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by lolu20: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
ordinary abacha.wey be say na apple kill am.u still get mouth dey talk.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ok, so that he can remember you for appointment?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Muritino(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
merry02:
I as a Yoruba never trusted Buhari cos he was a dictator and still remain a dictator. Let him call his boys"DSS" to order.

Are you afraid of something?

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by prof12(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
merry02:
I as a Yoruba never trusted Buhari cos he was a dictator and still remain a dictator. Let him call his boys"DSS" to order.

If Buhari will be more dictator than what you claim and get Nigeria sanitized at the end of the day, I think he should be

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by peacefulpeace101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
merry02:
It is only criminally oriented people that call for DSS to be tamed.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Babaji111(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
When big men are speaking, it is advisable for any well groomed individual to listen and respect their opinion. BUHARI is still BUHARI...like him or hate him. To the northerners, it is a big sigh of relief as security is been restored unlike before. For those who have never experienced the menace let them pray for peace and remain silent. That alone, I give kudos to Buhari and the Nigerian military.

Secondly, whether we like it or not corruption was the bedrock of our sufferings and believe me this government can tackle it by any means. The guilty ones know themselves.

Finally, Buhari will never steal your treasury and accruals from all sources will be judiciously utilized. Be patient, reserve your comments till after the 2016 budget is been implemented. The years of hypocrisy, deceit and stealing are over.

SAI BABA!

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by peacefulpeace101(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Hypocrite
If we were not patient with Jonathan he would not have been voted in after his tenure as acting president to be president.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Forwetinnah: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
The WEST shocked
Smh!! Is Hypocrisy a full time business over there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Balkan(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Typical yoruba man. If Abacha was the president, this man would still have said the same thing grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by christopher123(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The WEST shocked
Smh!! Is Hypocrisy a full time business over there?

Who are you asking this question ?
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by tefund(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
That's Nigeria for you.... Always impatient with everything
the change nigerians are hoping for can never happen in 4 years
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by bejeria101(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Only in naija,see mumu dey talk,if abacha been don waste you,u go open mouth ode oshi gerraihia mehn!
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by ussy09(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Agwoden:
Cry cry general.
Lol naija I love dis kon3 pple. grin
Agwoden:
Cry cry general.
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by merry02(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
peacefulpeace101:
It is only criminally oriented people that call for DSS to be tamed.
so they should continue to float Court order? Oh lord bring back our senses!
Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
merry02:
Thomas! I remain adeola Kunle... Join me on facebook@merry Triple A adeola.
Look, STOP these lies...it won't end well for you.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo by Oladimejy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
From all the comments i read i can sense anger in some of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.