Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) (57625 Views)

Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Where Is The Guy Dat Won Mr Nairaland 2015 Tomfrench / Nairaland 2015 End Of The Year E-Give-Away Party! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
midehi2:

thanks sweerie.....wish you same too

wishing

wristbangle (shebi u don abadon me)

nubian11

tosyne2much

figo05

peeparty

mhizkel

adeh39

truckpusher

softapples

jolllyjoy

legend1 (my hilarious friend)

osedvgirl (husband snatcher) cheesy

sameer1212 (my loving boo)

merry xmas and properous new year cool
grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
SirDorianGray:
Since I don't have any friend on here, my best wishes to everyone especially this funny dude @Tosyne.2much. Merry Xmas Everyone.
Wooooow !!! Bros thank you so much cool

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by anumide(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
happy holidays to mctima and tophaz. in my head, they are my nairaland besties and they don't even know it
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
robosky02:

hmmmmmmm pretty just choose location and pool

lagos, abuja, PHC or calabar

and off we go

lol

Oh u wnt me to really choose? grin u kdding me.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by anumide(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
happy holidays to mctima and tophaz. in my head, they are my nairaland besties and they don't even know it grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by softandsweet(f): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
bolliejay:
MY WARMEST YULETIDE GREETINGS GO TO;

MissTechy
whizqueen
Atk01
Korrieatkins
softandsweet
Harbosede02
& ALL NAIRALANDERS

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS
NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year too.. Thank you.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Mekyno(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

A Merry Christmas to you too... And a prosperous New Year to come.
tnx darling
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Mekyno(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Evathyst:
Hey darling! That is so very awesome of you! kiss

Wish you too a merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance.
tnx dear
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Guess lol tongue

Did i scare you away? sad
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aminat508:
I wish
iPopAlomo
Ask4bigneyo
HerexG
Cherlene
Midehi2
Ayolight
Caracta
Laveda
KingTom
Fynestboi
Joseph1832
Shumuel
Flokii
Truckpusher

Funjosh

Jollyjoy

Devilhimself

Kelvingraphics

Peeparty

DONSMITH123

Merry Xmas to you all and a prosperouse new year in advance kiss

Thanks dear...appreciate ya.

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
midehi2:
thanks sweerie.....wish you same too

wishing
wristbangle (shebi u don abadon me)
nubian11
tosyne2much
figo05
peeparty
mhizkel
adeh39
truckpusher
softapples
jolllyjoy
legend1 (my hilarious friend)
osedvgirl (husband snatcher) cheesy
sameer1212 (my loving boo)
merry xmas and properous new year cool
aaaaw.

Same to you dear,all the best.,

merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh u wnt me to really choose? grin u kdding me.

YEA name it... and off we go

lol
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Aseco(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
aaaaw.

Same to you dear,all the best.,

merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Jolllyjoy is bin long, longest time
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Jephz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
refiner:
although I'm new here buh I did meet guys DAT made my little stay here awesome... dis re my little list of my luvli friends.......

seun.....lalasticlala
jephz-~~always stalking me
saintgoogle
Lady f~~its lady f again...just luv dis Lady
blesseddivah~~sweet gal
pedrilo
naijaboiy
lovelynature
kilokeys
pasnina
jollljoy
and many friends of mine I couldn't mention...we all will live in good health to see 2016 and many more yrs to come....I luv u all.....I luv all nairalanders.

amen ooo grin me love u back grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
wao...thanks love. Osusu Must flow

DONSMITH123:
My best wishies goes to the following people

May you enjoy the best CHRISTMAS ever and a BLISS FULL 2016.

mommysgirl, Genea, VampireeM, OsusuMustFlow, Islie, adesewa4uyahoo, jane0000, theunusualmoon, SexyAma, bigfrancis2, Maryclaire1, ofofoCEO(f), SirSmithHarry(m), Sijo01(f), OgunNewsFact, Stephansmily(f), urchbarbie(f), midolian(m), CharlyNick, opiaoku, raayah(f), temitemi1(m), MizFrances, donTbone(m), DzTzl, HelenBee, Airforce1(m), Merlissa, Lizabeth25, pinkiberry, Rilwayne001, Nickymezor, janefrancisca, undisputedbabe, adorablevic(f), Gracito(f), ovalrose(f), pweetyoge, SmithEnemona(m), rosy4u(f), midehi2(f), kunmmy89, Iamsynord(m), nekkyontop(f), NanciaKay(f), neeyor88(m), realest247, MsAnne(f), TonyeBarcanista(m), Truckpusher(m), GabrielSuswam(m), Houseofglam7, OnankpaBa(m), Sandydayz, JOYOSITA, SexyStrawberry(f), Cherlene, lurlah2014, boujaye, Norenal(f), Cutehector(m), Adanna28(f), QueenEdna, delectablegyal(f), kikilove, ammyluv2002, Aminat508, Seun(m), agarawu23(m), Setaje, Freemanan(m), enitey, oluwaSmith1(f), lalasticlala(m)

Cheers!!!
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by ADULTBASE(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Let me wish my friends,bros and sis:
Aminat508:Merry Xmas and happy new year to you my pretty princess,you have been one of my best friends this year,HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!

Omotayor123:
A beautiful damsel,a passionate lady,happy new year to you. YOU'VE MADE MY YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE TO YOU BABE

Funjosh: You are a very kind hearted man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAN.
Who knows anjola username?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
smiley

OsusuMustFlow:

wao...thanks love. Osusu Must flow

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
wao...thanks bro...wish all the best. looking forward to a more friendly and fruitful 2016

Rilwayne001:
A big shout out to:
humbleme99
Adufetohposh kiss smiley
mznelly wink
Francistony smiley
Malvisguy212 grin
Oladeegbu undecided
Truthman2012 angry grin
Gimakon sad
Ifeann a.k.a parisbookadict a.k.a pariswmWEEDaddict grin undecided
Anunaki undecided
ozoakpe undecided
Anas09 smiley
Emusan
Medunah
DONSMITH123
Bbsharon
Tohpahz
And of course MY CHIEF, High Chief SUKKOT a.k.a Buzugee a.k.a Obadiah777 wink grin cheesy smiley cool

Wish you guys merry christmas and happy new year in advance.. Many more blissful and fruitful years ahead wink
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jephz:
amen ooo grin me love u back grin
hehhehe funny u,,,hw re u preparing for Xmas
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
smiley

Genea:
awwwwn u such a darl,my wishes to u too

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
saintgoogle:
My Christmas wishes goes to these lovely baes

Refiner. She's still a newbie here though nd bae ima teach you how to reply mails lol wink

And to this other naughty bae halfrica.

I wish you merry Xmas and a prosperous 2016

fanx dear
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Rosemary216(f): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
robosky02:
My wishies goes to the following

May you enjoy the best CHRISTMAS ever and a BLISS FULL 2016

Seun(m), lalasticlala(m), KingTom(m), prettythicksme(f), tohpahz(f), grad2012(f), mukina2, Twaci(f), Truckpusher(m),

blueto(m), Optional2(f), (m), shizzy7(f), mikron(m), TonyeBarcanista(m), chocolateme(f), anigbajumo(m), Rainess(f), pretydiva(f), ronald4lif(m), Kachisbarbie(f), Omotayor123(f), SELENAqueensy(f), 360ng(f), qubie(m), ladyF(f), Rosemary216(f), Ednite(f), INTROVERT(f), sweatlana, MzMayD(f), mentorandfriend(m), ZeezaRapture(m), temitemi1(m), Obiagelli(f), Jessymez1(f), stellytwinkle(f), azeeza(f), safarigirl(f), cutiepie25(f), uduokirika1(m), Enypie(f), joseph1013, rokiatu(f), Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), Ellidude(m), sharperino( ireneony(f), honeric01(m),

Lets go there.....
Thanks dude, u too
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
robosky02:

YEA name it... and off we go

lol
cheesy u no go fit carry me go ooo grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Jephz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
refiner:

hehhehe funny u,,,hw re u preparing for Xmas
Xmas ke? wat's that?? I havnt heard of that b4 grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
My best wishies goes to the following people

May you enjoy the best CHRISTMAS ever and a BLISS FULL 2016.

mommysgirl, Genea, VampireeM, OsusuMustFlow, Islie, adesewa4uyahoo, jane0000, theunusualmoon, SexyAma, bigfrancis2, Maryclaire1, ofofoCEO(f), SirSmithHarry(m), Sijo01(f), OgunNewsFact, Stephansmily(f), urchbarbie(f), midolian(m), CharlyNick, opiaoku, raayah(f), temitemi1(m), MizFrances, donTbone(m), DzTzl, HelenBee, Airforce1(m), Merlissa, Lizabeth25, pinkiberry, Rilwayne001, Nickymezor, janefrancisca, undisputedbabe, adorablevic(f), Gracito(f), ovalrose(f), pweetyoge, SmithEnemona(m), rosy4u(f), midehi2(f), kunmmy89, Iamsynord(m), nekkyontop(f), NanciaKay(f), neeyor88(m), realest247, MsAnne(f), TonyeBarcanista(m), Truckpusher(m), GabrielSuswam(m), Houseofglam7, OnankpaBa(m), Sandydayz, JOYOSITA, SexyStrawberry(f), Cherlene, lurlah2014, boujaye, Norenal(f), Cutehector(m), Adanna28(f), QueenEdna, delectablegyal(f), kikilove, ammyluv2002, Aminat508, Seun(m), agarawu23(m), Setaje, Freemanan(m), enitey, oluwaSmith1(f), lalasticlala(m)

Cheers!!!
Same to you hun, best wishes n have fun this festive season. Xo
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Refiner smiley

Xynerise- the boss himself. cool

Sugarbee- where have you been? cheesy

Negedugrace- smiley

Sinnz- ma nigga cool

Thank you all...I wish you guys the same too and have a prosperous new year ahead. grin

fans dear,same to u

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
goodheart02:
Wishing a dear one Adanna28 a wonderful and Merry Xmas **hugs**

Merry Christmas hun *hugs* may my lips be the cherry on top Lol. Blessings n love dearest one xo

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SINNZ(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Refiner smiley

Xyn.erise- the boss himself. cool

Sug.arbee- where have you been? cheesy

Nege.dugrace- smiley

Sin.nz- ma nigga cool

Thank you all...I wish you guys the same too and have a prosperous new year ahead. grin
1 luv cool
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
PotestDeus:

Did i scare you away? sad

No love . smiley. I was younger tongue
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SINNZ(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
pbs4real:
tnx mahn, wish u same btw ow this xmas go be nau?we suppose arrange for some,u knw?grin

I salute you sir! After you na you, before you na You again grin. Baba na ur lead I dey follow oo, if u say make I run, I go race 100meters now cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SINNZ(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Sugarbee kiss kiss kiss

Sinnz i see u bruv grin

Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas in advance and a remarkable new year ahead. smiley

1 luv cool

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy u no go fit carry me go ooo grin

i will try my best but if the ukwu heavy me

we just tumble inside the water tuaaaaaaaaaaa

lol

just kidding but set for any lagos or phc or calabar beach

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.