Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) (57608 Views)

Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Where Is The Guy Dat Won Mr Nairaland 2015 Tomfrench / Nairaland 2015 End Of The Year E-Give-Away Party! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by naijaboiy: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
refiner:

fans dear,same to u
you are welcome. smiley

And you look so fair! cheesy
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by martineverest(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Mzztega, Martineverest, Sugarbee, Slimzjoe, robosky02 etc thanks guys for the wishes and I wish you all and everyone the best of the season.
thanx, bro.... Thanks for all the relationship tips and tutors u gave throughout the year. They were really helpful
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Krystalzkris(f): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jetjacky:
Best of wishes to ma pal on NL freemanan

And acquittances. Wish you all the best...

Prettythicksme, agaraeu23, Krystalzkris, Sinaj, cao, spaxon, importexpert.
best of wishes to u too... Enjoy the season

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by misspicy2(f): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrCork:

...antiSperrm is tryin to get ridof u but still u wunt quit...... do u realy realy love me that much or is juss **love wanntinn tinnn? smiley
yes cheesygrin

but cry
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
PotestDeus:

grin Nah, I'm cool. No one broke my heart tongue Wish i could say the same for you cheesy tongue

Eh ? Who broke my heart ?
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Creamish(f): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I just raised a shitstorm and will soon gonna get banned
Before I do, let me wish warm wishes to:
Mrsp.hyno
Iamle.gend
Jonai.fame22
Crea.mish
Jimic.oker
Deck.er
Pre.ttythicksme
Punk.y veer
Suga.rbee
Love you guys stay frost

An icy xmas to u too darl! kiss
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Eh ? Who broke my heart ?

I wouldn't know. You tell me tongue
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by forgiveness: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

[b]Thanks and to you and to my people out there.

safarigirl, doyinisaac, Cecediva, drshrewd, justicejay, forgiveness, arresa, ProudOlodo, MathsChic, Oshiogwemoh, ricsman, sharperino, surveycash, omenka, DrTee1, mrham03, enomakos, AleAirHub, rabzy, Ymodulus, dekkd, tbaba1234, CFCfan, clementcro, erumena, davodyguy, honeric01, semid4lyfe, Eruditor, raumdeuter, SolarPower13, Rapsodee, 2sex, mastercee, edi287, nairamakerhome, lovemko, nsyforreal, Obinoscopy, 9jatriot, kobonaire, Bimffo, coded01, ClintonNzedimma, BlackPikiN, jpphilips, BankoleNco, phreakabit, Monsieuruz, olarevo, ojdollars, aforosco, abfan, heatmeup, debosky, Billyonaire, ghettodreamz, freecocoa, rozayx5, Whizkel, Sarahn, jobsat34, Horus, Tikitaka, Baddestguyp, Sophyrocks, texazzpete, maasoap, PStacks, vedaxcool, joseph1013, tuffgongjo, arsetalks, Nihilist, peterdrury, ayukdaboss, donphilopus, UniqueGem, Afam4eva, Demdem, lovemaths, davidflipcy, makzeze, Nebuchadnezar, RedArrow, Gbawe, jmaine, iamsodium, cramjones

May this Christmas season and the New Year bring joy, peace & happiness to you, your entire family and friends.[/b]

Thank you.

Out of his fulness you have received grace in place of grace already given, this is all I wish you.

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Merry Christmas to Evegran.

Same to you!
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
PotestDeus:

I wouldn't know. You tell me tongue

Hehehe no oo. No heartbreaks for me tongue I'm too cool for that
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Too cool for heartbreaks? Hmph. I gotta skedaddle. Thanks for the time wink
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Merry Christmas to:-

My old buds, hayjay16, chisombenedicta and the awesomely made mrsphyno.

Oldest bud sinaj who doesn't know this moniker

and my new bud, pinkbarbie

Hope u guys have a very nostalgic Christmas that takes you all the way back to those feelings of childhood innocence and excitement during the festive period, believing in Santa and the magic of Christmas, hehehe smiley

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas bishes angry
Enigma'm
I thought u had disappeared off the face of the earth embarassed

Merryyyyyy Christmas to u too grin

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by girlhaley(f): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wishing all nairalanders especially romancelanders happy christmas

May we live to witness more of it on Earth in good in health

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
martineverest:
thanx, bro.... Thanks for all the relationship tips and tutors u gave throughout the year. They were really helpful

Hahaha, see psyching. Omo me na learner o. grin

All good though.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
SirBlack999:
Uhmm, I don't really know what to say. But, Mrzphyno, May the Child Jesus grant you all your heart desires, Amen.
Merry Christmass in Advance.
Wowwww that's so kind of you. Thank you very much and same to you. Pray this year ends well and the next one starts well for all of us.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=41244976][/quote]

*flicks haaaair*
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
ProudOlodo:
To my NLeeps

Don.great
amic.able09
Jazm.iynne ( I can't get it wrong wink )
Fixed.Roots
Gn.en
to.pas100
TheGood.Joe
nwakae.goabisola
d.rkul
St.evostical
Lan.tessy
Ho.tsemo
Jimi.Coker (i suspect i know u)

Wish u all merry festivities this xmas. From my fellow JobLanders, ScholarshipLanders to those i quietly check on their hilarious posts for entertainment, may we all break into the new year on a good note and have the rest of the journey placing our feet in pleasant places. God bless y'all, God bless all Nairalanders, God bless Nigeria
Nah, you can't possibly know me, unless you attended Alapere Akinfowose Nursery and Primary School, Ajegunle or Al-surunla Rahmat Community Grammar School, Mushin. grin

BTW all the olodos I know are all diffident tongue

Might be time for a new year moniker sha, dis one don cast.

Anyhoo, shout out to all ma homies n dudettes on here;
ButchCassidy
Obiorathesubtle
Primeministerr
Naijaboiy
STFUareyouGod
IamLegend1
Misspicy
DouchessPunkyIV (or whatever your new moniker is angry )
And Mr. Olodo himself cheesy

Wish y'all a very merry, non-teary, non-dreary, Xmas and a happy nu year.
Live long n prosper wink
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by AleAirHub(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

[b]Thanks and to you and to my people out there.

safarigirl, doyinisaac, Cecediva, drshrewd, justicejay, forgiveness, arresa, ProudOlodo, MathsChic, Oshiogwemoh, ricsman, sharperino, surveycash, omenka, DrTee1, mrham03, enomakos, AleAirHub, rabzy, Ymodulus, dekkd, tbaba1234, CFCfan, clementcro, erumena, davodyguy, honeric01, semid4lyfe, Eruditor, raumdeuter, SolarPower13, Rapsodee, 2sex, mastercee, edi287, nairamakerhome, lovemko, nsyforreal, Obinoscopy, 9jatriot, kobonaire, Bimffo, coded01, ClintonNzedimma, BlackPikiN, jpphilips, BankoleNco, phreakabit, Monsieuruz, olarevo, ojdollars, aforosco, abfan, heatmeup, debosky, Billyonaire, ghettodreamz, freecocoa, rozayx5, Whizkel, Sarahn, jobsat34, Horus, Tikitaka, Baddestguyp, Sophyrocks, texazzpete, maasoap, PStacks, vedaxcool, joseph1013, tuffgongjo, arsetalks, Nihilist, peterdrury, ayukdaboss, donphilopus, UniqueGem, Afam4eva, Demdem, lovemaths, davidflipcy, makzeze, Nebuchadnezar, RedArrow, Gbawe, jmaine, iamsodium, cramjones

May this Christmas season and the New Year bring joy, peace & happiness to you, your entire family and friends.[/b]
Bro... God Will Make Heaven To Recognize And Recover All You Have Lost....
Thanks Alot

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by obiorathesubtle: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Nah, you can't possibly know me, unless you attended Alapere Akinfowose Nursery and Primary School, Ajegunle or Al-surunla Rahmat Community Grammar School, Mushin. grin

ButchCassidy
Obiorathesubtle
Primeministerr
Naijaboiy
STFUareyouGod
IamLegend1
Misspicy

Live long n prosper wink
omo.. Merry xmas to you too..

And everyone on the list.. That's my list too
Decker
Sinnz
Newsherriff
Prettythicksme
Jolllyjoy
Naughtynaughty

Abeg... Una too plenty.

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Decker
Sinnz
Newsherriff
Prettythicksme
Jolllyjoy
Naughtynaughty

Abeg... Una too plenty.
merry xmass in advance boo. Eat plenty nd enjoy 2d fullest. Compliments
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thanks Misspicy misspicy1 misspicy2...Merry Xmas and happy new year to you too
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sinnz I was seein ur mention bt culdnt c d post gangan. So herez my wish fr u..dt u grow fatter and fatter and biggest. Enjoy d holiday dear.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by biafranqueen: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adanna28:
Merry Christmas dear, blessings n love.
Merry Christmas sweetie pie!
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by biafranqueen: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
2kris:
Mine is for karchiebarbie,prettythicksome,kestolove,biafranqueen,estherfabian,and so on.just want to wish them a merry xmas and a happy new year
kiss Merry Christmas my Dear and may your 2016 be full od prosperity, peace, joy and happiness!
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by obiorathesubtle: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
naughtynaughty:
merry xmass in advance boo. Eat plenty nd enjoy 2d fullest. Compliments
cheesy you're a basket full of goodies.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Here comes my boss! Just these few period Iv known you, I've gained one or two things from your long but ever thoughtful and insightful comments. Yur helped add spice to the last quarter of 2015. I say thank you

Whatever master plan you've got for 2016 would be brilliantly and successfully executed without stress IJN. God will walk the walk with you all through the year. Every set backs of 2015 shall become springboard of your 2016 success story

As you remember me, so shall you be remembered for every Blessings from heaven above

I look forward to seeing more of those comments come 2016

Go and shine
JimiCoker:

ButchCassidy
Obiorathesubtle
Primeministerr
Naijaboiy
STFUareyouGod
IamLegend1
Misspicy

Live long n prosper wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy you're a basket full of goodies.
lol, ure a garden full of fruits nd vegetables. Hehe
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by saintgoogle(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
refiner:

fanx dear

You welcome dearie
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
coded01:
Wishing You All A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year cheesy cheesy wink wink

kvngtxnde(m), mcfarlin(m), truthlegend(m), r231(m), Slimzjoe, Holuwadharah(f), TheGoodJoe(m), fredoooooo, RaeMystix(f), sharperino(m), Tval(m), realtem(m), alekside(m), mukina2

dmcdad, sebod, mcdreeezy, Debroslink, Mcleo007, airmark, Krasid, usbcable, philfearon, pelvicky, ElDeeVee, barackohandso, elampiro, bimffo, bykebyke, Homesteady, Austeenx, BarcaBlood, eyoniggar, raumdeuter, A40, Chelseafan1, ddippset, gustav25, Ibime, SIRcumalot, nonsoroyalty, hensben, Keky, Chestar5, pickabeau1, Pataki, chrisley024, AdeLaNa1, Spy360, sod09, iPopAlomo, edoyad, adebayo201, ElFenomeno1, RuuDie, nyabinghi, SailorXY, dopeJemi, GBR1, sinizia, elrony, bigkesh, weedtaker, PietroRico, Nihilist, logica, stuff46, AbuMikey, Yahoo1, Aareonakakanfo and so many others... cheesy cheesy wink wink

May the New Year bring joy, peace & happiness to you and your entire family...
cheesy cheesy wink wink cool cool
Merry Christmas.....

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Decker
Sinnz
Newsherriff
Prettythicksme
Jolllyjoy
Naughtynaughty

Abeg... Una too plenty.
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SINNZ(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Sinnz I was seein ur mention bt culdnt c d post gangan. So herez my wish fr u..dt u grow fatter and fatter and biggest. Enjoy d holiday dear.

Awww... Thanks babe.. smiley

I just get the feeling I know you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.