Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. (546 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Stuntkid172(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Good day Nairalanders.
Its my pleasure having the opourtuinity to post this topic. This goes to the ladies, we are about to celebrate Christmas, please listen and help your boyfriends. Dont push them to steal. During the new year, he bought you a gift, during the Easter he still gave another gift. I was shocked when i overheard a girl telling her boyfriend to get her a salah gift not knowing she was a christian. many celebrations come and goes. Now its christmas, please ladies, dont request for too many gifts. Remember its Christ we are celebrating not you, its not your birthday. We are celebrating Jesus so as a christian even if he is to get you a gift, i suggest it should be a Bible, i know you would rather he took you out. He should take you to the church to celebrate Jesus and not in a Hotel or a kind of a restaurant or a bar. Most guys are not financially stable so you have to understand. I hope you will coperate with them.
Thank you and merry christmas.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Anuit Caeptis
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Pheals(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
No be by force if he didn't have.... does anyone drag him
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by bronzegoddess(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
shocked
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by falconey(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
are you advising 10 to 15years old boys?
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by porchster: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2015
nice post
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Deexxy: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Christmas is a season of gifts. So? undecided
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Greenbullet(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
gals will not want to hear Oooooo .infact no comments from dem.if my babe tell me to buy her something for Xmas ,I will tell her its Jesus birthday not. hers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by ronald4lif(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm, make hin go steal say e wan impress babe na. Na for kirikiri e go land while another bobo go soon start to dey shine the babe kongo. Any bobo wey go thief to please babe na big fool hin be.
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Stuntkid172(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Greenbullet:
gals will not want to hear Oooooo .infact no comments from dem.if my babe tell me to buy her something for Xmas ,I will tell her its Jesus birthday not. hers.

i kw say u get watin i talk wella
Re: Ladies Please Don't Push Your Boyfriends To Steal. by Tosinville(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do guy still impress these hoes that got nothing to offer in a relationship rather than sex ?

(1) (Reply)

Fun Topic: Guys; How Many Girls Have You Toosted... Ups And Downs?? / A MUST READ: How Holy Bad Boy Turn Baddo / Why Do Most Ugly Romanceland Girls Expose Their Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.