Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet (543 Views)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by Tunchi101(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
There is in fact no excuse to be poor if you've got the organ know as the BRAIN. MONEY happens to be the major precondition for ladies these days before they get into any RELATIONSHIP.

Some guys out there keep accusing such ladies as b*tches and all sort of names but I don't agree. What women want is comfort. Like they say these days, I'd rather be unhappy in my mansion grin . So guys, if she says she can't date you cause of your FINANCIAL INCAPACITY , please try and understand her by placing yourself in her shoes.

However, there is something more valuable than money that is capable of making any reasonable lady fall hopelessly in love with you smiley Are you ready?......its called VISION

Any male with VISION and the BOLDNESS to pursue that VISION automatically possesses the dexterity to command massive wealth. It's rather unfortunate that most people don't know what they want from life while some are afraid of going after it.

Women are attracted to men who have got VISION and the BOLDNESS to pursue that VISION.

SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE INCAPACITATED BY FINANCIAL UNAVAILABILITY AND LACK VISION AT THE SAME TIME, I'M SORRY BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE A P*NIS

Tunchi101 Says So.
Re: A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by boboLIL(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ina ako tuuu
Re: A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by ronald4lif(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Possessing vision doesn't guarantees success. You can be vision rich but end up miserable and a pauper. Beside, who vision help

Babes are talking Moneygram you're talking vision. grin
Re: A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by RexKexMilann: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, I Agree With You 100%.

If You Ain't Got Lots Of Bucks, Don't Woo Any Ladysadundecided.
Re: A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
A girl will still ask you if Vision can buy things from the market. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Date Someone (e.starkeyz!) / For We Ladies. / Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil 2015 Celebrates Messi's Ballon Dor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.