Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I'm Baaack! Lmao! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Baaack! Lmao! (1674 Views)

LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
So, just to give you guys an update-only if you cared: My baby's back home, my sister and nephew are moving in with me in a few weeks, and I am feeling BETTER THAN EVER! Baby daddy still has some issues HE needs to work out, but who cares? I have a new love/sex life with someone special, and I am LOVING every minute of it!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2009
Congrats wink
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by Igwe9(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
Good for you ma'am smiley, you 're welcome cool
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by Secretz(f): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
Iyaaaaaaaaaaaa

You will live long!! I was thinking about you ohhhhhh, don't ask me why. (asking myself where you dey)!

Well done, you have gotten under someone new. lmao grin
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2009
Secretz:

Iyaaaaaaaaaaaa

You will live long!! I was thinking about you ohhhhhh, don't ask me why. (asking myself where you dey)!

Well done, you have gotten under someone new. lmao grin

LMAO! U neva far from my mind anyway, Secretz! Yea, the new guy is a Yoruba man too-I know, I'm a glutton for punishment(but I like to be punished, know what I mean?, LOL!)
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
is "baby daddy" aware of this new man?

Ta ba ni pe awon akata yi ni problem, wa ni pe ika ni wa undecided
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by platinumnk(f): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
-punsishment- na waaa o!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

is "baby daddy" aware of this new man?

Ta ba ni pe awon akata yi ni problem, wa ni pe ika ni wa undecided

TOH-how you doing girl?
Uh, yea, and so? He's trying to take the big brother role and give me dating advice- LMAO! Is he SERIOUS? Anyway, who cares about him? I'm just *singing* Living my life like it's golden!!!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
so he's okay with it?

wasnt he threatening and stalking before?
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

so he's okay with it?

wasnt he threatening and stalking before?

Not going to lie, he tried to make my life difficult at first, and still tries to in some ways. But he has since apologized and claims he's happy for me-but warning me not to trust Naija guys, whatever! The way I see it, nobody can do me worse than what he did-so there's no where to go but up from here!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
platinumnk:

-punsishment- na waaa o!

If you seen what I have seen, you would know what I mean by punishment, ooo! LOL! grin
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Not going to lie, he tried to make my life difficult at first, and still tries to in some ways.

What did he do
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by C2H5OH(f): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
New love so soon undecided I don't buy that shit. Duu only a rebound. I guess the sex will help you get some of the attachment to the other dude out of your system. Tread carefully sha cool .
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

What did he do

Still kept calling me giving me different excuses why he "needed to come over". When that didn't work, he began acting stupid with the bills he left behind and was supposed to pay telling me why not get the new guy to pay them? I promptly reminded him that these were HIS bills-no one elses, etc. He has insinuated or straight called me a ho numerous times and I gladly tell him I'm not the one who was trying to f_ck 2 people at a time-now who's really the ho? LOL, I basically try to refrain from going back there with him-the only thing we need to talk about is our daughter and his bills-and I barely even want to do that,
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by Treetop20(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

New love so soon undecided I don't buy that shit. Duu only a rebound. I guess the sex will help you get some of the attachment to the other dude out of your system. Tread carefully sha cool .

spot on!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

New love so soon  undecided  I don't buy that shit.  Duu only a rebound. I guess the sex will help you get some of the attachment to the other dude out of your system.  Tread carefully sha  cool .

HI C2H! Long time!!

Anyways, don't want to say too much about the new guy and emotion stuff being that he has eyes on here-but I will say the sex has helped! LOL!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by Nikky23: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
Some people seek attention.
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
Nikky23:

Some people seek attention.

what people do you speak of? That was a nice little attention getter you posted there, so I assume you're speaking for yourself? LOL!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by C2H5OH(f): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2009
IyaKadijat:

HI C2H! Long time!!

Anyways, don't want to say too much about the new guy and emotion stuff being that he has eyes on here-but I will say the sex has helped! LOL!
wink Welcome back! It's good to see you in hi gh spirits doing good.  You go girl. cool

o o o new guy has eyes on here.  There's something tasty we don't know  tongue
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

wink Welcome back! It's good to see you in hi gh spirits doing good.  You go girl. cool

o o o new guy has eyes on here.  There's something tasty we don't know  tongue

SHHH! Don't tell nobody! LOL! Something tasty, nice choice of vocabulary grin wink cool!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
The "eye" in here does not have access to internet at this particular time mo',so feel free to spew it till . . . . . .

Do not see me as a meddlesome interloper,i sure know what i am on about as per the "eye" not reading for now grin
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by C2H5OH(f): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by Treetop20(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
IyaKadijat:

SHHH! Don't tell nobody! LOL! Something tasty, nice choice of vocabulary grin wink cool!
he is just looking for fun
make sure to have fun as well while it lasts
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by C2H5OH(f): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
Yeah, please be very careful o wink
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yeah, please be very careful o wink

Ain't no where else to fall when you already down
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by LadyT(f): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
sad
I think its early days. I know its fun and wonderful to start seeing a new person but unless he has been in some useless relationship and is looking for something serious this time around please take your time.

By the way is he younger or older than you?
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Ain't no where else to fall when you already down

lol-but I'm not down-I am fine!!! This man makes me feel better. That's all I have to say about that. Can't give any more details because not trying to lose the set-up I have now. Please you guys just know that I have a very healthy frame of mind right now and I'm not a lovelorn, lovesick puppy.

C2H I know you can read between the lines!
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by LadyT(f): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ok whatever it is I beg you in the name of God if this person is a NL member please do not bring the domestic drama onto the forum.

wink
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by C2H5OH(f): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
IyaKadijat:

wink
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
IyaKadijat:

lol-but I'm not down-I am fine!!! This man makes me feel better. That's all I have to say about that. Can't give any more details because not trying to lose the set-up I have now. Please you guys just know that I have a very healthy frame of mind right now and I'm not a lovelorn, lovesick puppy.

Don't worry baby girl,you arein a safe hand,trust me  wink

Don't ask me how i figured that  grin lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
LadyT:

sad
I think its early days.  I know its fun and wonderful to start seeing a new person but unless he has been in some useless relationship and is looking for something serious this time around please take your time.

By the way is he younger or older than you?

I agree-I do think it's early. I'm taking my time, trust me. And he's a little older than me-but is my peer-only 3 years older than me.
Re: I'm Baaack! Lmao! by IyaKadijat(f): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
LadyT:

Ok whatever it is I beg you in the name of God if this person is a NL member please do not bring the domestic drama onto the forum.

wink

OMG-people do that? LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Says His Having Too Much Feelings / How Involved Should One Be? / Stranded By The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.