Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is She Playing The Honest Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing The Honest Man? (540 Views)

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing The Honest Man? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
There is this lady in my department as at last semester, we just make eye contact and that is all. Then this semester came around and i approached so she told me she just started dating her bf like 2weeks ago but, me no mind as i wasn't ready to date anyone at the moment.
The problem is that she loves me and doesn't want me to go, she said if i had come earlier we could av dated but she wants us to date secretly not letting people know about us and i told her it was okay by me hoping to sex her within 2weeks at most.
Now, it is pissing me dating her. She loves her boyfriend and she isn't giving me full attention but she still wants me to stay. Should i play along? or is she deceiving me? I don't even know.
Your suggestions please.
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by Melahou(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
why play second fiddle
when you can be "oga at the top"

is she the only one in that school.
why belittle yourself.

Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bro leave someone's gf and look for yours
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by MRBrownJ: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
you 1st agree to be a side dish (thinking you were gonna smash), now you are pissed because you are ignored like a side dish?!

you got played, and is only there for security, like a guy to fall back on, in case her r/ship doesnt work.
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy will say "O GOD, RAIN DOWN CONFUSION IN THE CAMP OF THOSE SIDE-BOOs TRYING TO TAKE AWAY D ATTENTION OF OUR BAEs from us"..

Op, go find anoda gurl lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
[i][/i] Besides, any time i ask her to let me get into the planet, she will say she doesn't like sex and all those excuse. We only kiss smooch and gives me bj.
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by misspicy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jackpal:
[i][/i] Besides, any time i ask her to let me get into the planet, she will say she doesn't like sex and all those excuse. We only kiss smooch and gives me bj.
ntorrrr tonguetonguetongue....hoobi tonguetongue

adepeter26 if ah catch you undecided
you had to cram does lines abi undecided
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by TheMetabolite(f): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
That moment when the man is the side chick.. No, should be side-C.OCK
Re: Is She Playing The Honest Man? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

ntorrrr tonguetonguetongue....hoobi tonguetongue

adepeter26 if ah catch you undecided
you had to cram does lines abi undecided

shocked sorry

Just for this thread wink tongue

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Is Always The Most Sinful Period. / How Many Women Can Wait 30 Years To Get Their Dream Wedding Ring Like This Woman / These 4 Fruits Will Help You Perform Better In Bed For Less Than N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.