Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) (80135 Views)

My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Xhaka:

Tecno phones are more durable and affordable than Gionee
making more statements without facts are we ?
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Xhaka:

grin cheesy I am sure you keypad was cringing when you were typing this. Durability ko, feasibility nii.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Marvell23:
Gionee are liar now. Those Gionee shills bragging it's the best phone its kind where are thou. It's the same chipset on Tecno L5. It's even wiser to buy tecno L5 instead of this crap. Just look at the funny battery spec
Techno paid fan. We have noticed you.its useless to argue with you. Let me leave you to go play with that toy you call a phone

1 Like

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Xhaka:

They lack international exposure doesn't mean they're not a good brand
yes! It totally means they are not a good brand. It simply shows the quality is nit up to international standards. So tell me, how is that a good thing please? It okay to support mediocrity but don't come here and be bashing brands that are tirelessly working their way ti the the top
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
ikoyila:
CAME ACROSS DIS THREAD ND FELT LIKE TELIN THOSE EXPOSIN THEIR FONE'S PROPERTIES TO D WORLD HERE.

ERRM GUYS/GIRLS UR FONES CAN B CLONED WIT DIZ SCREENSHOTS AM SEEING HERE or by exposin ur fone properties. I GUESS U KNW WAT IT MEANS WEN URS IS CLONED. ok, if u dnt knw, its ur assignment to find out d implications.

I COMMENT MY ODA RESERVES
first off, their imei is not included, so i dont know what you are talking about. Then, the person that would actually sit to clone a 19k phone must really have enough time on their hands o
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
I see the Tecno kryboard warriors have finally been given free data to come online and promote their shitty dumb phones.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
mogreen22:
first off, their imei is not included, so i dont know what you are talking about. Then, the person that would actually sit to clone a 19k phone must really have enough time on their hands o
lol. They probably listen to top secrets you pass to your babes
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
You can't even clone a phone from an imei. It can only be disabled
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
For the Tecno l5 guy. Am. Sure you haven't even seen the phone and you are coming on here to tout it as the messiah of low end budget smart phones.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Yommieland: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
mogreen22:
yes! It totally means they are not a good brand. It simply shows the quality is nit up to international standards. So tell me, how is that a good thing please? It okay to support mediocrity but don't come here and be bashing brands that are tirelessly working their way ti the the top

Gionee lack international market power? Lmaoo some years back they were competing with Apples iphone in India.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
You probably haven't been to carlcare at opebi or ikeja
Xhaka:

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Saw the l5 at 3c hub. The only thing about the phone is it's battery. And that is just 5000mah. It has a useless camera, bad shape and too heavy. That phone can't compare to the p5w
temitiipsy:
For the Tecno l5 guy. Am. Sure you haven't even seen the phone and you are coming on here to tout it as the messiah of low end budget smart phones.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yommieland:

Gionee lack international market power? Lmaoo some years back they were competing with Apples iphone in India.
be calm sir, i was referring to the techno keypad warriors.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
oluwadaemilola:
Saw the l5 at 3c hub. The only thing about the phone is it's battery. And that is just 5000mah. It has a useless camera, bad shape and too heavy. That phone can't compare to the p5w
then again, its not even about battery mah but the optimization
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Seriously which phone do you use?
mogreen22:
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
I won't argue much cos I haven't used the phone. But a friend uses the C8 and from what I've seen Tecno has the worst battery optimization in the world
mogreen22:
then again, its not even about battery mah but the optimization
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
oluwadaemilola:
Seriously which phone do you use?
a gionee splus and Galaxy Note 4
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
oluwadaemilola:
I won't argue much cos I haven't used the phone. But a friend uses the C8 and from what I've seen Tecno has the worst battery optimization in the world
i do agree with this
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
oluwadaemilola:
all you ever hear is that the parts are not available. Everytime!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
oluwadaemilola:
lol the place always crowded with crying Tecno users like oshodi market
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
mogreen22:
i do agree with this
not just battery sir. It has the worst software optimisation
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let's just be factual with the truth here. Tecno needs to find better design engineers if they want to keep their customers. They make substandard phones. How can you tell me you made a camera phone without laser auto focus and you call it the best camera phone.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
All we ask for is a smart phones that's is made for the consumers and the gionee p5w does this.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
temitiipsy:
not just battery sir. It has the worst software optimisation
C8 is a complete crap in terms of software optimization, after 3 updates they cant fix the issues
I had to sell it after lots of issues.
I'm not a camera person

Since i bought this p5w, i ve not used a phone with complete optimization like this before you dont need to root to use ifont, system manager is the best, im upgrading to $plus come January
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't want a camera only smartphone, if I did I would go into a shop and get my self a DSLR camera.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dam5reey:

C8 is a complete crap in terms of software optimization, after 3 updates they cant fix the issues
I had to sell it after lots of issues.
I'm not a camera person

Since i bought this p5w, i ve not used a phone with complete optimization like this before you dont need to root to use ifont, system manager is the best, im upgrading to $plus come January
camcon c8 that they overhyped the camera, even compared to the iPhone 6. I admit i was gullible enough back then to believe their lies, i purchased the phone and i almost started crying. Totall waste of funds. Thank God for the gioness splus. Phone was worth every dime i paid for it
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
I tell you
temitiipsy:
lol the place always crowded with crying Tecno users like oshodi market
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by xck123: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
yes, it support OTG feature

shedo4sure:
Does dis phone in any way support OTG?
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by tomjerry123: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
agree with u ,Tecno really rubbish quality!
oluwadaemilola:
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by tomjerry123: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gionee splus ,really fantasy
mogreen22:
camcon c8 that they overhyped the camera, even compared to the iPhone 6. I admit i was gullible enough back then to believe their lies, i purchased the phone and i almost started crying. Totall waste of funds. Thank God for the gioness splus. Phone was worth every dime i paid for it
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by tomjerry123: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
a u kidding me ,Tecno is durable and affordable than Gionee?tecno is a rubbish of the quality.Gionee can give 12+3months warranty,does tecno can do the same.
Xhaka:

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Androidoverlord: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
This guy cant be talking about thw phantom 5 i used o, maybe its another one from jupiter. Believe at your own risk.
Orator2383:
see liars, which phantom 5 are you talking about? The phone u haven't even seen in your dream? Please stop u lies. Tecno Phantom 5 is one of the best premium devices in country right nw. People like you can't buy because it's N18,000 Gionee phone. Let me tell you, ask people using it. The 13mp Camera is the best on any Chinese phones in Nigeria now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.