Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Please Advise A Brother - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise A Brother (7215 Views)

Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me / Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle / Help! Advise A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
claremont:

You really think the white women don't know this?! They are fully aware that the individual needs papers, and they themselves require love. So it's a mutually beneficial relationship . It's not a sham if it can be proven by both parties that there is a subsisting genuine relationship; and even if it's a sham, it's up to the immigration authorities to prove that it is. It's not up to us.

The other option is for the OP to go to France and join the French Foreign Legion. It's up to him to weigh both options and choose what is best for him.

I don't know any white woman who will allow herself to be used temporarily for visa and left home and dry as a single mom. We shouldn't be encouraging people to purposely go out to look for white women to use for visa.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by claremont(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
justwise:

I don't know any white woman who will allow herself to be used temporarily for visa and left home and dry as a single mom. We shouldn't be encouraging people to purposely go out to look for white women to use for visa.

So what is your suggestion?! The OP came here looking for help, staying in Nigeria is not an option to him apparently.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
claremont:

So what is your suggestion?! The OP came here looking for help, staying in Nigeria is not an option to him apparently.

That is the only real option he has at the moment. Going abroad is not do or die issue and not always the answer to hardship.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by nefertitiram: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

That is the only real option he has at the moment. Going abroad is not do or die issue and not always the answer to hardship.

What if they genuinely fall in love? A relative's ex took ds mission, went to Austria, she was even preg waiting for him to come back and marry her, only for d dude to marry whitey, 17yrs later, dude is still married to whitey, 3kids. My cousin is 43 n still a single mother.

He can find oyinbo, fall in love and marry till death do them part

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2015
nefertitiram:

What if they genuinely fall in love? A relative's ex took ds mission, went to Austria, she was even preg waiting for him to come back and marry her, only for d dude to marry whitey, 17yrs later, dude is still married to whitey, 3kids. My cousin is 43 n still a single mother.

He can find oyinbo, fall in love and marry till death do them part

That is not the same as running around looking for a woman to marry for paper and dump her after getting residency which is the point i'm trying to make.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2015
My concern is that he decides to go to Europe in winter time of all times.
He has no accommodation no one to stay with.

He did not say he had people who would accomodate him in Greece.

Rather than spend his valuable time learning a European language he thought getting visa was most important and he paid plenty to an agent for it.

He should have spent that cash learning German or Dutch right here in Nigeria and made himself employable in Europe.

There are a number of European schools that are cheap sd offer post study work opportunities.

Instead of taking calculated risk you want to run to Europe based on hearsay about someone someone knew did this or that years ago with no verifiable proof.
Asylum in Germany my foot! All the way from greece This is 2015 not 1999

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by JayJustus(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
mantleguy:

Words of motivation from you. I will definitely put all u wrote into consideration.. Thanks sir

this is what you call motivation somebody already mapped out your life timeline...lolololol...nigga you have no headway in life...sell gala its better

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
The hustle is real. God bless your hustle
Re: Please Advise A Brother by mantleguy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
JayJustus:

this is what you call motivation somebody already mapped out your life timeline...lolololol...nigga you have no headway in life...sell gala its better
See this one oo... So u will be the one to determine which word Is a motivation to me or not.. Pity
Re: Please Advise A Brother by MRBrownJ: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
claremont:

You really think the white women don't know this?! They are fully aware that the individual needs papers, and they themselves require love. So it's a mutually beneficial relationship. It's not a sham if it can be proven by both parties that there is a subsisting genuine relationship; and even if it's a sham, it's up to the immigration authorities to prove that it is. It's not up to us.

there are 2 issues here, A) there is the brotha who goes abroad, genuinely falls in love with a woman and then tells her he has visa issues and therefore ask that they get married, in order for them to be together..... no problem here. and then there is B) the brothas who seek for the ugliest, most desperate, nastiest women out there, and start lying to these miserable women that they love them bla bla bla, solely to get a quick marriage in order to get a visa to stay in that country. these guys never tell these poor women (that genuinely loves them) that all of this is a scam/sham to stay in that land nor that this "fake love" is only until they get their permanent residency. the sad part is that these women are so miserable that i am sure that they would even accept if these guys were honest with their love scam.

my only beef in this issue is that these dude have children (aka insurance policy) with these women knowing fully well that they will bounce out of these kids life the minute the permanent residency papers are out.

The other option is for the OP to go to France and join the French Foreign Legion. It's up to him to weigh both options and choose what is best for him.

lol, many people dont know this, but when you join the French foreign legion, their main base is in DJIBOUTI and thats where many are shipped to.

what about these options:
- get a job that will sponsor your visa
- choose a study program that will help you further your education while discovering life abroad
- go on holiday 1st to sample the place, then come back when your visa is out, and apply "properly" again for a working/student/spouse visa (whatever your circumstance may be).
- stay home until you are ready (financially/emotionally) to support yourself during the period of your intended stay.
- go to a country where Nigerians dont require a visa to enter

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by claremont(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

there are 2 issues here, A) there is the brotha who goes abroad, genuinely falls in love with a woman and then tells her he has visa issues and therefore ask that they get married, in order for them to be together..... no problem here. and then there is B) the brothas who seek for the ugliest, most desperate, nastiest women out there, and start lying to these miserable women that they love them bla bla bla, solely to get a quick marriage in order to get a visa to stay in that country.

No difference between both issues, the common theme among them is that one party needs a visa and the other party requires love. On the issue of the sustenance of the marriage, statistics show that 50% or more of the 'legitimate' marriages in the West end in divorce or separation anyway, so this is no different.

MRBrownJ:
lol, many people dont know this, but when you join the French foreign legion, their main base is in DJIBOUTI and thats where many are shipped to.

Not entirely true. I have been privileged to have background information about the FFL. Djibouti is only one of their several bases, and legionnaires who get posted there are actually paid more than those based in France. In addition, every legionnaire is given options to choose from after training, so saying that many will end up in Djibouti is just being plain ignorant. I know this because I used to inter-operate with the French and American airborne in a previous life.

MRBrownJ:

what about these options:
- get a job that will sponsor your visa
- choose a study program that will help you further your education while discovering life abroad
- go on holiday 1st to sample the place, then come back when your visa is out, and apply "properly" again for a working/student/spouse visa (whatever your circumstance may be).
- stay home until you are ready (financially/emotionally) to support yourself during the period of your intended stay.
- go to a country where Nigerians dont require a visa to enter

You think he hasn't considered these options. Someone who has already secured a valid visa, and came to a social networking thread to seek advice must have already considered all these options. My focus is to provide him with legitimate options to legalize his stay when he gets to Europe, I find it disingenuous that people who do not even reside in Nigeria are advising him to remain in Nigeria. We should be joining hands together to give him as many options as available in Europe, not telling him to remain in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise A Brother by MRBrownJ: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
claremont:

No difference between both issues, the common theme among them is that one party needs a visa and the other party requires love. On the issue of the sustenance of the marriage, statistics show that 50% or more of the 'legitimate' marriages in the West end in divorce or separation anyway, so this is no different.

of course, there is a CLEAR difference between the two, its called DECEIT! one is honest about himself and his situation, while the other ISNT. therefore, in these 2 scenarios, on one side you have 2 people who know what time it is and who can make the RIGHT decision for both their lives, while on the other side there is just one person taking such a drastic decision for the both of them, while his partner is completely clueless. this is a life decision we are talking about, right?

Not entirely true. I have been privileged to have background information about the FFL. Djibouti is only one of their several bases, and legionnaires who get posted there are actually paid more than those based in France. In addition, every legionnaire is given options to choose from after training, so saying that many will end up in Djibouti is just being plain ignorant. I know this because I used to inter-operate with the French and American airborne in a previous life.

you are right...back in the days it was indeed only abroad for foreign "engagé" ... Djibouti, French Guiana, Mayotte, Corsica (no that is not France in my book lol), but now they have a few base in France. nevertheless, this is a very dangerous and demanding option.

You think he hasn't considered these options.

these are the RIGHT options. what about teaching people to do what is RIGHT in life, for a change?! then we are the one crying when people view Nigerians as fraudsters, conmen and criminal... but what do you expect, when you have clueless people going abroad and putting themselves at HIGH risks to fall prey to criminals who will gladly defraud them by using their names/bank details for a scam; their belly for a mule or their body for mad experiments?!

Someone who has already secured a valid visa, and came to a social networking thread to seek advice must have already considered all these options. My focus is to provide him with legitimate options to legalize his stay when he gets to Europe, I find it disingenuous that people who do not even reside in Nigeria are advising him to remain in Nigeria. We should be joining hands together to give him as many options as available in Europe, not telling him to remain in Nigeria.

the options you gave him aint legitimate, they are ILLEGAL, and instead of focussing his energy on doing negative/wrong things to achieve his goal (like most lazy Nigerians do), why dont you teach this guy how to focus his energy on doing what is RIGHT in life?!
you want him to A) lie to the authorities in order to be regarded as an "asylum seeker" WRONG
and then you want him to B) enter into some sham marriage, defrauding an emotionally miserable lady AND the state, just to achieve his selfish means, WRONG AGAIN. what makes such "crime" to achieve his selfish means (at the expense of others) different from the crimes of people who gladly rob and kill because they were "hungry" and/or with no money?!

this guy HAS options, but (like most lazy Nigerians do) he wants to cut corners, and achieve his aim in a fraudulent manner, at the expense of others.... and, no matter how you try to paint this, it is WRONG and ILLEGAL to do what you have advised him to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
claremont:

You think he hasn't considered these options. Someone who has already secured a valid visa, and came to a social networking thread to seek advice must have already considered all these options. My focus is to provide him with legitimate options to legalize his stay when he gets to Europe, I find it disingenuous that people who do not even reside in Nigeria are advising him to remain in Nigeria. We should be joining hands together to give him as many options as available in Europe, not telling him to remain in Nigeria.

I also find it disingenuous that you are encouraging him to use fraudulent way to get his paper in Europe even when you know the risk involved here.

What is wrong with staying in Nigeria? You are talking about Nigeria as if its Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan, there are millions of people still living in Nigeria and making a good living.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by euroboy95: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
God will surelly bless you for this comment,people are here talking all sorts of rubbish because they are not in nigeria to fill the harshness of the economy and the entire socail political sphere of the country.those against his travelling to europe do you know how much he must have spent to get the visa and flight ticket,and your hear advising him to go and come back to this useless and wicked country that does not know the value of human life,we are just living like in the state of nature in this country without basic fundamental human rights.bro if you travel to europe,find any possible means to legalise your stay(papers)over their.God in haven will surelly make a way for you in europe,believe and pray always.
claremont:

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
euroboy95:
God will surelly bless you for this comment,people are here talking all sorts of rubbish because they are not in nigeria to fill the harshness of the economy and the entire socail political sphere of the country.those against his travelling to europe do you know how much he must have spent to get the visa and flight ticket,and your hear advising him to go and come back to this useless and wicked country that does not know the value of human life,we are just living like in the state of nature in this country without basic fundamental human rights.bro if you travel to europe,find any possible means to legalise your stay(papers)over their.God in haven will surelly make a way for you in europe,believe and pray always.

If there is one person here talking rubbish is you. My mum and all elder brothers and sisters are still living in Nigeria and I visited Nigeria last March. I have other family members who made their millions right there in Nigeria. Only one of them came to the UK for studies sponsored by his company and went back at the end, the rest studied and got their jobs in Nigeria.

If you think that coming to Europe to fraudulently look for paper is the answer then you are more naive than you can imagine.

Pray to God indeed while at the same time committing crime.

6 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by babyisUS: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
euroboy95:

If he spent so much money on visa procurement and flight ticket, why didn't he use such money to go into any small business in Nigeria, where he is already used to the environment, than paying such an amount of money to go to a land of uncertainties?
It's a pity that these days, people see honesty as hate or bad belle or "talking rubbish"... we talk of corrupt leaders and how to change Nigeria, what about we start from changing the way we are and the way we think??
Only a lazy Nigerian would use illegal means of survival as an excuse to justify the hardship he's facing in Nigeria. Infact, those who live outside Nigeria, are the ones in a better position to fully explain to the OP,the risks involved in this journey of uncertainty he's about to embark on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Brother by RedCapChief(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Clearly, the op has invested a lot of time and money in this venture and he is already determined to travel. My only worry is that the height of winter is approaching and this is the worst time for experimentation. @op, can you go have a look-around and come back. Yes, illegal migrants survive, particularly those who can do something with their hands, but it is very very hard. Having to learn another language is even harder.

I know of a fellow who went to Greece, crossed into Italy and finally made it to the UK where he was able to learn plumbing and certification (with a 'borrowed' passport. Today, he is doing good. All these happened after serial setbacks and even a stint in jail.
My cousin and his wife hustled from Greece to Austria and now they have legal stay in Dublin, but this happened a long time ago. So, it happens
Maybe you consider what claremont said about the French Foreign Legion. That seems pretty dope.

But the best way to leave Nigeria with the best outcome is education. Do you have a degree? There are several universities in Europe (e.g Holland) and the UK that are willing to pay you to come and study some ridiculously vague post-graduate course like 'International Policy' or 'African Development'. Japan has a program like this if you are willing to study anything they give you. cheesy You may meet a nice Japanese girl and birth lovely biracial children. They will pay for your ticket, tuition and even give you a living stipend. That way, you will have time to look around and consider what your next move should be.

You only live once. Live wisely.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
RedCapChief:
Clearly, the op has invested a lot of time and money in this venture and he is already determined to travel. My only worry is that the height of winter is approaching and this is the worst time for experimentation. @op, can you go have a look-around and come back. Yes, illegal migrants survive, particularly those who can do something with their hands, but it is very very hard. Having to learn another language is even harder.

I know of a fellow who went to Greece, crossed into Italy and finally made it to the UK where he was able to learn plumbing and certification (with a 'borrowed' passport. Today, he is doing good. All these happened after serial setbacks and even a stint in jail.
My cousin and his wife hustled from Greece to Austria and now they have legal stay in Dublin, but this happened a long time ago. So, it happens
Maybe you consider what claremont said about the French Foreign Legion. That seems pretty dope.

But the best way to leave Nigeria with the best outcome is education. Do you have a degree? There are several universities in Europe (e.g Holland) and the UK that are willing to pay you to come and study some ridiculously vague post-graduate course like 'International Policy' or 'African Development'. Japan has a program like this if you are willing to study anything they give you. cheesy You may meet a nice Japanese girl and birth lovely biracial children. They will pay for your ticket, tuition and even give you a living stipend. That way, you will have time to look around and consider what your next move should be.

You only live once. Live wisely.

Please can you name one such school?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by RedCapChief(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
justwise:

Please can you name one such school?

I don't know if you are being cynical, but i will indulge you.
Even the mighty Oxford University has a fully-funded MSc. program in African studies + stipend. This is just one of many. Many smaller universities across the EU are begging citizens of developing countries to come and study.
See link below:
[url]http://www.africanstudies.ox.ac.uk/scholars[url]

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
RedCapChief:

I don't know if you are being cynical, but i will indulge you.
Even the mighty Oxford University has a fully-funded MSc. program in African studies + stipend. This is just one of many. Many smaller universities across the EU are begging citizens of developing countries to come and study.
See link below:
[url]http://www.africanstudies.ox.ac.uk/scholars[url]

What is cynical about my question?
Re: Please Advise A Brother by euroboy95: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
justwise:

If there is one person here talking rubbish is you. My mum and all elder brothers and sisters are still living in Nigeria and I visited Nigeria last March. I have other family members who made their millions right there in Nigeria. Only one of them came to the UK for studies sponsored by his company and went back at the end, the rest studied and got their jobs in Nigeria.

If you think that coming to Europe to fraudulently look for paper is the answer then you are more naive than you can imagine.

Pray to God indeed while at the same time committing crime.
mr man are you his god? Must every one make it in nigeria? Do you know whether Op future lie in abroad.if nigeria is all that good and can matchup with first world status then come back here,I know some one like you would be flying with a foreign passport that's not our green passport that's disgrace,I will never forget the insult I receive at santiago airport in chile because of my identity even at turks and cacoise island,and your here preaching nigeria and your family balalala may be your family is among those shearing the ill gotten loot from the public fund meant for the poor masses.Nigeria as a country is in coma for years after independence waiting to be pronounced dead.government after government its getting worst and your hear preaching for the youngman that got opportunity not to go and try his luck,see Mr justwise just mind the way you adress some questions here because your not really matured and groomed for that,I expect you to tell the young man avenues to legalise his stay over their at europe when he comes with tourist visa,not to come and discourage him.That's one problem with we africans especilly nigerians we find it very hard to help our brothers in need genuinelly.The way indians and especailly chinese co operate marvels me a lot that's why they are far more ahead of us africans(nigeria).

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by RedCapChief(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
justwise:

What is cynical about my question?
Your reputation precedes you, dear justwise.
Even you know that
Re: Please Advise A Brother by claremont(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
The OP is entitled to seek a better life for himself and his future generation, and he apparently has made up his mind to come to Europe to pursue his dream. It makes more sense for those people who reside in Europe to advice the OP on how to exploit the opportunities therein in order to legalize his stay. The OP didn't come here for us to judge him on why he has chosen to leave Nigeria. If Nigeria was so good for the average Nigerian, then why are some of us commenting here still in Europe?! Why have we not relocated to Nigeria to explore its opportunities. The hard truth is that we remain in Europe because it has given us and our future offspring a better life.

Who knows, the OP may come to Europe and he or his kids might be the next Steve Jobs, who happens to be a direct descendant of Syrian immigrants. The only suggestion the other commentators seem to be saying is that the OP should remain in Nigeria because they know people making millions in Nigeria. Yes, I know people making millions in Nigeria, but they do not sleep with their eyes closed. In 2015 alone, I lost at least 3 close people due to either being shot by robbers or due to inefficient medical care in hospitals in Nigeria. I love Nigeria, but I will never advice anyone in the OP's position to remain there.

Come to Europe, marry, legalize your stay, avoid scams and drugs. The sky is your limit. I know of 2 friends of mine, one of them in Germany who followed this route and he is married with a son and settled. The other one lives in Manchester and is married and settled. It's not easy, but it's the next best option for someone who is not academically oriented and/or who lacks the wherewithal to get a work permit.

The second option is that if the OP is physically fit (which can be achieved with 2-3 months intensive training), he can take a bus to France and join the French Foreign Legion. You sign a 5 year contact after which you get French citizenship. You can then sign-off to pursue your dreams as a European citizen. The FFL is an Army of foreign recruits. You should be prepared for very hard military training. You are paid from Day 1 of joining.

This is my last 2p on this topic. Happy New Year in advance, and good luck to the OP.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
euroboy95:
mr man are you his god? Must every one make it in nigeria? Do you know whether Op future lie in abroad.if nigeria is all that good and can matchup with first word status then come back here,I know some one like you would be flying with a foreign passport that's not our green passport that's disgrace,I will never forget the insult I receive at santiago airport in chile because of my identity even at turks and cacoise island,and your here preaching nigeria and your family balalala may be your family is among those shearing the ill gotten loot from the public fund meant for the poor masses.Nigeria as a country is in coma for years after independence waiting to be pronounced dead.government after government its getting worst and your hear preaching for the youngman that got opportunity not to go and try his luck,see Mr justwise just mind the way you adress some questions here because your not really matured and groomed for that, I expect you to tell the young man avenues to legalise his stay over their at europe when he comes with tourist visa,not to come and discourage him.That's one problem with we africans especilly nigerians we find it very hard to help our brothers in need genuinelly.The way indians and especailly chinese co operate marvels me a lot that's why they are far more ahead of us africans(nigeria).

You are really full of it and very very ignorant, Reading this garbage you typed shows how little you know about anything let a lone being an illegal immigrant in Europe or surviving with visiting visa.

They don't hate you because of your identity they hate you because of your reputation around the world.

If lying to yourself makes you happy then why not enjoy it but i will always tell people the truth no matter how biter it is.

7 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
RedCapChief:

Your reputation precedes you, dear justwise.
Even you know that

I got no clue what you are on about
Re: Please Advise A Brother by cozybunch: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guys, no need calling names here (rubbish, cynical and indulgence)
He needed some advise, am such every one here gave his or her honest opinion. You don't expect every person's opinion to be same or accepted.

Lets all behave and help out when call on. You all opinions counts but the truth is that he has the final decision to take based on his circumstance.

On my own, I will not advise on any sham marriage or any illegal means ( asylum). There are many ways to leave and work legally which has already been mentioned by few of you

1. School
2. Employment base
3. Family petition (if any)
4. Investment based (if you have the money)

Top two are most used.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by euroboy95: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
babyisUS:

If he spent so much money on visa procurement and flight ticket, why didn't he use such money to go into any small business in Nigeria, where he is already used to the environment, than paying such an amount of money to go to a land of uncertainties?
It's a pity that these days, people see honesty as hate or bad belle or "talking rubbish"... we talk of corrupt leaders and how to change Nigeria, what about we start from changing the way we are and the way we think??
Only a lazy Nigerian would use illegal means of survival as an excuse to justify the hardship he's facing in Nigeria. Infact, those who live outside Nigeria, are the ones in a better position to fully explain to the OP,the risks involved in this journey of uncertainty he's about to embark on.
to use the money and start small scale business name the business please? Dangote of our time my foot.the way you talk seems like your still spoon feed by parents,you ever ask yourself about the harsh government policies this days pertaining to business,do you know that most importers are now crying because of the way government is handling things.Do you know that the number of unemployed graduates in this country is alarming that do all sorts of that your small scale business.we all know that abroad is not easy,but its easier their to have acess to cash not by illegal means but by legal because you can engage in some kind of jobs to feed pay house rent and save,I once lived out side the country and experience is the best teacher.one thing you must understand is that not everyone will make it in nigeria,same thing abroad.so it all lies to your ability,endurance,information and risk to sucess and how lucky you are with your god.so mr too much hussle or small scale business may or may not make you suceed in life.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by babyisUS: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2015
euroboy95:
to use the money and start small scale business name the business please? Dangote of our time my foot.the way you talk seems like your still spoon feed by parents,you ever ask yourself about the harsh government policies this days pertaining to business,do you know that most importers are now crying because of the way government is handling things.Do you know that the number of unemployed graduates in this country is alarming that do all sorts of that your small scale business.we all know that abroad is not easy,but its easier their to have acess to cash not by illegal means but by legal because you can engage in some kind of jobs to feed pay house rent and save,[b]I once lived out side the country and experience is the best teacher.[/b]one thing you must understand is that not everyone will make it in nigeria,same thing abroad.so it all lies to your ability,endurance,information and risk to sucess and how lucky you are with your god.so mr too much hussle or small scale business may or may not make you suceed in life.

Why did you come back to Nigeria then, since according to you, it is easier to have "access to money" outside Nigeria? Why didnt you stay back to stack up the money so easily? What are you doing in a country filled with so much hardship,when you had the opportunity to have so much money so easily? SMH

All you have been spewing have been nothing but rants, garnished with insults. You think ranting senselesslessly with insults makes you appear smart? Calm down and put your points across sensibly, there is no war going on here... with the way you rant, I can only imagine how profusely you sweat whilst typing because of how emotional you sound..
Whether am spoon-fed by my parents or not, has nothing to do with d issue at hand. You cry about economic hardship in Nigeria as if there are no humans living in Nigeria anymore....as if there are no hardworking youths, hustling to make ends meet... people like you, without weighing the pros and cons, mislead people and push them to untold hardships which could be avoided.
You are talking about harsh policies made by a govt of just 6months, what have you been doing for many years before the inception of this new govt? Stop giving flimsy excuses to pat your lazy ass...looking for who to blame for your laziness....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Pidggin(f): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
mantleguy:
Thank you all for ur comments.. I jus av to gv it a try, I know it's gonna be really, really tough.. . Am a risk taker. People has done it and survive there in Europe. Am still young, energetic, a graduate and great parents . I got nothing to loose if things doesn't work out.

You've got a lot of wasted years to loose if things don't work out. Imagine coming back home with nothing but a suitcase in 10 to 20 years time. Think

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Double Decker Buses In Nigeria / Airbus/Boeing Aircraft (2016) Price List Compared! / Work And Live In Montenegro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.