Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? (1867 Views)

Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
“For better or for worse… For richer or for poorer.” This is what most of us promise to our spouse when we pledge ourselves in marriage. But unfortunately, many couples today can’t seem to survive either richer or poorer due to poor money management skills.

Some couples stick with their own individual way of managing money, which may or may not mesh with their spouse’s. Others may take the responsibility all on their own shoulders or shove it onto their spouse instead. Some spouses even lie, cheat, and overspend, and cause all trust within the relationship to be a distant memory.

As a newly married couple or soon to be married, how can you prevent these tragedies from happening in your own marriage?

please the married people should also tell us how they share their family financial responsibilities. Which bill should the man pay and which should the woman assist in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
A good working budget should have the following:
• Housing.
• Feeding
• housing
• Transportation.
• Child care.
• Health care.
• Other necessities.
• Taxes.
• clothings
So which one is ok for the wife to pay
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by optional1(f): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
For me it will be Feeding and Child Care
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
optional1:
For me it will be
Feeding and Child Care

and the "man" takes care of others? cheesy
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by optional1(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

and the "man" takes care of others? cheesy

Yes off course.....
Will add clothing to mine sha...

The rest is for the man....
I try nah...
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by hahn(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Personally I can hustle for both of us. All I need are delicious meals and a tight pvssy

1 Like

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by ceejayxy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
ALL!!!!
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Emperoradrian(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
If you ask me,I'd say the man should cater solely for his family,its his responsibility,d woman should only be a helper,eg if d man no dey,d woman shud b able to carry d family along......i d always beg God to mak me financially bouyant to meet all d needs of my household ( wife,kids,inlaws,extended relations) ....
Any family wey woman b bread winner,d family no d sweet ,e d always get comma.....d last tym I checked in d bible whr a woman fed a man,mankind was kicked out of d garden of Eden!

1 Like

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by tobechi74: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
the woman should do all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Emperoradrian:
If you ask me,I'd say the man should cater solely for his family,its his responsibility,d woman should only be a helper,eg if d man no dey,d woman shud b able to carry d family along......i d always beg God to mak me financially bouyant to meet all d needs of my household ( wife,kids,inlaws,extended relations) ....
Any family wey woman b bread winner,d family no d sweet ,e d always get comma.....d last tym I checked in d bible whr a woman fed a man,mankind was kicked out of d garden of Eden!

THESE LAZY FEMALES WOULD LIKE THIS BUT.......

GENDER EQUALITY IS A TRICKY LITTLE BITCHH! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:
Personally I can hustle for both of us. All I need are delicious meals and a tight pvssy

meal and .... is not enough

you cant do all this modern days
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
tobechi74:
the woman should do all

she can only do all if you answer her name grin
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by hahn(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

meal and .... is not enough

you cant do all this modern days

True though. In a relationship, with understanding, there wouldn't be an issue of who should pay what when both partners earn.

In fact it should be a competition smiley
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

True though. In a relationship, with understanding, there wouldn't be an issue of who should pay what when both partners earn.

In fact it should be a competition smiley

ok

ideally

what roles/responsibility should your wife take care of and why
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
I can assist with all, we will both share the bills smiley
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Sexxkillz: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Any man that expects his wife to take over his responsibilities as a man, needs a serious brain check.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
It depends on the relationship, if a man is wealthy, then it would not be a problem to provide for his woman, However, if he were struggling and earning a certain income like the woman, it may seem unreasonable to expect him to cater to everything....men feel much more happy being in control when they are able to provide for the people in their lives without having to ask the woman to contribute, If both people are in a partnership built on a solid foundation of friendship and equality, then naturally most responsibilities will be shared fairly depending on income bracket....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I can assist with all, we will both share the bills smiley

ok

so tell us the one you will do and the one he should do

we have

house rent

feeding

clothing's

NEPA and security bills

school fees

and others
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Berlynn:
It depends on the relationship, if a man is wealthy, then it would not be a problem to provide for his woman, However, if he were struggling and earning a certain income like the woman, it may seem unreasonable to expect him to cater to everything....men feel much more happy being in control when they are able to provide for the people in their lives without having to ask the woman to contribute, If both people are in a partnership built on a solid foundation of friendship and equality, then naturally most responsibilities will be shared fairly depending on income bracket....

are you serous?

but some men no matter how wealthy they are

they'll value you more knowing you can do some things for yourself
cos some ladies wait for the man to do everything including buying pad for their period cos they will wait for him to bring money

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
We will split the house rent

I pay for the feeding

I pay for the clothing's

We split the NEPA and security bills

He pays the School fees.

robosky02:

ok

so tell us the one you will do and the one he should do

we have

house rent

feeding

clothing's

NEPA and security bills

school fees

and others
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Rayfield: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Man's money is Our money, while the woman's money is My money...
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by hahn(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

ok

ideally

what roles/responsibility should your wife take care of and why

It depends o.
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

It depends o.

it depends on what cheesy
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rayfield:
The Man's money is Our money, while the woman's money is My money...

that true

they like hiding their money ehh

but your own na "our money be the name" grin

prethythicksme, ishilove, blessogaroe

1 Like

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by hahn(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

it depends on what cheesy

The couple na
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
optional1:

Yes off course.....
Will add clothing to mine sha...

The rest is for the man....
I try nah...
And your salary would be going to where??
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by pweetychyka(f): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Emperoradrian:
If you ask me,I'd say the man should cater solely for his family,its his responsibility,d woman should only be a helper,e.g if d man no dey,d woman shud b able to carry d family along......i dey always beg God to make me financially buoyant to meet all d needs of my household (wife,kids,in-laws,extended relations) ....
Any family wey woman b bread winner,d family no dey sweet ,e dey always get comma.....

Well said bro!
But to an extent, some men makes matter worse in d sense dat if d woman begins to be an helper lyk d bible called us, d man myt want want to leave d expenses to d woman to take up wit!
Dats y most women neva accept dat dey av lil or more money to assist in taking up d household expenses..

#jezmatot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Well i can handle all,, but i hate it when my woman asks money for Maggi, pepper and onions... I just hate it undecided
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
ucsparks:
Well i can handle all,, but i hate it when my woman asks money for Maggi, pepper and onions... I just hate it undecided

that's the point

some wife (even babes) they will want you to do every even when they have cash at hand and its weekend and you cant go to bank

no maggi..... ok use your ATM card is what you'll hear

some women ehh

"their money be lik pussy shit" lol grin

you no fit see am
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

that's the point

some wife (even babes) they will want you to do every even when they have cash at hand and its weekend and you cant go to bank

no maggi..... ok use your ATM card is what you'll hear

some women ehh
Lmao true tho, but not all women cheesy
"their money be lik pussy shit" lol grin

you no fit see am
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

A good working budget should have the following:
• Housing.
• Feeding
• housing
• Transportation.
• Child care.
• Health care.
• Other necessities.
• Taxes.
• clothings
So which one is ok for the wife to pay
All
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
All

I wouldn't let you do that

your money is for your upkeep

mine is "our money"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amebo People,Come And See Something{pic} / What Is The Difference Between Dowry & Bride Price / Please Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.