Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) (46297 Views)

Breaking News !!! Uniben Management Warn Students Against Protest. SEE DEATAILS / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Codedrock(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Culled From: T.I.N Magazine
NSR: Nigeria's Youngest O level Examination Writer And Passer Gets Record Certificate.

RECORD TITLE AND DETAILS BELOW

=> NIGERIA'S YOUNGEST PERSON EVER TO WRITE AND PASS AN (O LEVEL) EXAMINATION IS ANJOLA BOTOKU<=

SEE RECORD CERTIFICATE BELOW FOR DETAILS

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gT-6mAarN3U/VncCbi9keWI/AAAAAAAABbY/evPe2qWohV4/s400/anjola.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian youngster attained a feat in year 2014, after doing what has never been done by anybody of her age category before in Nigeria. Anjola a smart child of Mr/Mrs Botoku is a young girl and she was 8 when she wrote an (O level examination), had two credit passes in English language and French which were the two courses she registered, she wrote the exam in year 2013 when she was 8 and the result was out in 2014 when she was already 9, she had to increase her age while registering for the GCE.
She is often referred to as "The Real Nigerian Whiz-kid" by many media outlets.
The T.I.N NIGERIA SUPER RECORDS (NSR) attention was drawn to this, we visited and made confirmation of her record and her name just entered the history book.

Do your young ones have what it takes to break her record? Or you think they can set a record bigger than hers? Well, make them do it and send for us to confirm and let's make history.

T.I.N Nigeria Super Records is officially powered by T.I.N Magazine. Are you unique? Have you done something extraordinary? Have you set a Nigerian record that is unknown to us? contact us via: tinsuperrecords@gmail.com or tinmagazine@yahoo.com

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/12/nsr-nigerias-youngest-o-level.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by fluffybaby(f): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Bravo, many more achievements in her future.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by emamos: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2015
It is well

1 Like

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Lilyomi(f): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
A wise child is the pride of the father... Gud one

6 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2015
When i was 8yrs,i was in primary twoembarassed

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
When i was 8yrs,i was in primary twoembarassed
I was in Jss1 tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Mtcheeeww....no b miracle center tinz.....forget am, no how no how...8yrs old pikin no fit pass waec french/eng....esp english.

Woos.....no just come nd be lieing here abeg....ahdonbelivit

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Elposeidon(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
I know where she is from.......

She is from OLYMPUS.... Like me

#El-Poseidon

3 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
indomie generation,dem rush u sheysad

3 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Naofficial: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
cry
Emmaesty:
I was in Jss1

Ehhhh....?
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Lilyomi:
A wise child is the pride of the father... Gud one
in yoruba tradition,a wise and good child belongs to the father and the bad and rotten child belongs to the mother

3 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
what class are you now?

2 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by lasisi69(f): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
How possible is it... She cleared all those oral and theory... End time special center

8 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by looseweight: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by vicostyle20: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by 20bc(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
catch them young, but anybody can do this sha just registere him or her in one sure miracle center....

3 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:
vicostyle20:
looseweight:
Ok
lasisi69:
H
andreey01:
Ok
calliope:
cheesy
KINGTELLER:
ok
naijainfogalery:
lol
KingEbukasBlog:
cool
twoondei:
K
kaspoc:

See dem all^^, awon agbaya, your junior dey win youngest olevel Passer, una come dey hustle for 1st page on Nairaland. SMH! embarassed

19 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by sandrajazmin(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Will buhari gv them work?
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats.

Kudos to parents and teachers. Na them be the real mvp

2 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Holyfield1(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Good

2 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by onyee25(f): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Means she skipped classes
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Can you see what our education is becoming ? Is this supposed to be a news or something ?

So skipping of classes and falsification of age to exam conducting body, are now being encouraged abi ?

13 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by JingoOAU(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
What a lovely girl

2 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by ultrazone(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Inspiring

2 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by naijainfogalery: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015
A very smart kid, may God bless you and keep you,

Unfortunately in the country where i live we dont celebrate intelligence, they wont give her any special recognition, they wont give her scholarship.

In Some civilized countries, she might meet with the president, she will be a girl child education ambassador, She will be given so much news publicity, celebrities will be sharing her pictures of how they are proud of her, but lips sealed, Our celebs would rather share some annoying trending things abroad than share these kind of news.
I remembered in one case where the best graduation student got a laptop and the most beautiful girl got a car and lots of money.

may God help us

4 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by zulu14: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Oh my lovely sister you made it.

1 Like

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by sirTesco(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Young n intelligent

In other record,
Michael Kearney of USA remains the youngest graduate ever, he had his Bsc in anthropology at age 10 and Msc in Biochemistry at 14.

People dey shall.

1 Like

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by KINGTELLER: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Teaching a child how to falsify age, she has not attained the age of writing O level why falsify her age to break record

8 Likes

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by glassman: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
are yu serius!!!
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by calliope(f): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by andreey01: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Graduate Diploma Or Direct Entry - Which Should He Take? / A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) / Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.