Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker (18265 Views)

5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters / 7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by markpenk: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Damn... I really like this girl cheesy grin
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Professor101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice write up! Our country will get better

GET YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION ONLINE IN 2016. LET'S BUILD A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FOR YOU STARTING AT N20K ONLY. CALL OR WHATSAPP 08069239648 FOR DETAILS AND OUR PORTFOLIO
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by lifenajeje(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Splendid
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Quite interesting and touching...... I also need a job..... Just so tired of the happenings around..... I pray God shows me the way and lead us to our daily bread....AMEN
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Descartes: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
That's dividends of Buhari's body language and 7 months misrule
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by sirp2007: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
profeoo:
Make me set arrange one plot here

That was how we all wrote a test for 1hour only for them to tell us their pay is 10k monthly for a B Sc. I pity one guy wey wear suit come,na so d guy just start to dey remove suit n tie small small for there.
Some ppl don't hv d fear if God whalaihi!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Digital job seekers
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Ericardo7(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
hm
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by airsaylongcon: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
How many times is this gonna make FP?
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by NobleAky(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
The worse case is ten years experience and not more than 30years! Jesus..for where will it be possible to have this experience and age with u in Nigeria?
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Quite interesting and touching...... I also need a job..... Just so tired of the happenings around..... I pray God shows me the way and lead us to our daily bread....AMEN :-
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by mostyg(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
ok
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by nikz(f): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
True!
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by akanbiaa(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
KELVIN086:
im begining to doubt the authenticity of this girl stories, i started reading her writeups since 200level now i've finished nysc and u mean to tell me ur still unemployed, if so why did'nt u just continue ur education to post grad level.
Are you going to pay her fees, or do you think everyone come from a priveledge family like yours and those that furthered studied for the wrong reasons what have they achieved with it and how have they used it to impact positively on other peoples life and the economy?

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Meklex(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
I always enjoy your writeups
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by tammyboy1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Danfuster:
This must hit FP, waiting till then

Modified: I haven't started making interviews and this is just the biggest turn of for me, I can't take any job that pays less than 130k for starters, studied Engineering with NEBOSH and other certs... NO be beans now angry make all this HR get sense angry
bro how much for the nebosh registration?
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Danfuster(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
tammyboy1:
bro how much for the nebosh registration?

250k-300k
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Adinije(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
KELVIN086:
im begining to doubt the authenticity of this girl stories, i started reading her writeups since 200level now i've finished nysc and u mean to tell me ur still unemployed, if so why did'nt u just continue ur education to post grad level.
My dear Naijasingle is a comic writer. All her write-ups are fiction meant to entertain peeps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Osogs(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
This Op they vex o
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Bloggz74(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Howmanytimes will this make fp this year na,this is repeatition bro or shuld we #blameGEJ for this too?
Lols
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Adeevah(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Can't see the letter...psssweeww
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by jamesben91(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
profeoo:
Make me set arrange one plot here

That was how we all wrote a test for 1hour only for them to tell us their pay is 10k monthly for a B Sc. I pity one guy wey wear suit come,na so d guy just start to dey remove suit n tie small small for there.
Some ppl don't hv d fear if God whalaihi!!!

You succeeded in giving me a query, I couldn't control the laughter in front of my boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Eventoned: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lol
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by commodorejydes(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Danfuster:
This must hit FP, waiting till then

Modified: I haven't started making interviews and this is just the biggest turn of for me, I can't take any job that pays less than 130k for starters, studied Engineering with NEBOSH and other certs... NO be beans now angry make all this HR get sense angry
Bro gone r dose days were cerfication especially in engineering r seen as a pulse ...im a graduate metallurgical n material engineer wit HSE part 1 11 n 111 n even certification in non distructive testing,but as im typing d text im currently working in a microfinance bank not becous ive choosing dat as a career path but becous ive got to get busy after almost 8months of post nysc n no engineering jobs keep coming forth but was geting calls from finance institution...so my bro just pray for God help n favour n not brag abt ur certification cous almost every body has goy dat too nw wish brings u back to d lots.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by richling77(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adinije:
My dear Naijasingle is a comic writer. All her write-ups are fiction meant to entertain peeps.

Boss, you got time replying that man. A daft fellow would understand the lady is just a comic writer.
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Maycher(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
[size=18pt]is this suppose to be funny ??

Mtcheeeeeew
[/size]
Chai, if this isn't funny to you then you have no sense of humour.
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Danfuster(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
commodorejydes:
Bro gone r dose days were cerfication especially in engineering r seen as a pulse ...im a graduate metallurgical n material engineer wit HSE part 1 11 n 111 n even certification in non distructive testing,but as im typing d text im currently working in a microfinance bank not becous ive choosing dat as a career path but becous ive got to get busy after almost 8months of post nysc n no engineering jobs keep coming forth but was geting calls from finance institution...so my bro just pray for God help n favour n not brag abt ur certification cous almost every body has goy dat too nw wish brings u back to d lots.

You do have a point but I will never settle for less as regards my career, I'd rather volunteer in a leading firm to build my skills and knowledge than digress cos its only a matter of time before that opportunity shows up, I have never doubted my ability and sharp rabbits foot.
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Tolakay: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Ojady(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
I had such experience with such companies who specialize in wasting your time, talent and tangible resource (e.g. Old Mutual Nigeria - financial advisor & Mactay consulting - HR business partner etc) Such so called HR peoples' edge over you is that they have the connections that got them the job, asides that they are not 'tihs' (sic). It is only in Nigeria such exploitation thrives, due to poverty, jungle culture of and in everything. If its for you, adjust to it, if its not, gerrara there, man!
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by profeoo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
jamesben91:

You succeeded in giving me a query, I couldn't control the laughter in front of my boss
. Hahahhahaha
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by Debola69(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
citydove:

Source:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/oga-interviewer-dont-ever-call-me-beautiful-a-letter-to-hrs-in-nigeria/

TATTOOS ARE WRONG ON ALL COUNTS!

EHN?

OP,.....

ARE YOU HIGH ON CHEAP SK?
Re: A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker by enoch273: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
iteleaye:
Lol

Spovan multifunctional GPS watch, with numerous fuctions... Let it guide you

How much is the watch and what are the functions ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls / Differences Between Getting A New Job In Nigeria And Kenya / Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.