Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic (49800 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by exlinkleads(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Suffice to say that women are creation of magic. One form in the day and another in the night ...lol. It is very true and if you have not noticed it, it means you are not paying close attention. Ladies can look extremely beautiful by the day but when they wakeup beside you in the morning, you will wonder if she is still the same person you mate the previous day. Especially in December time. They look more artificial.

Apart from that, we call know that ladies can be too artificial when it comes to getting their way to a man. The use fake height which is made possible by high hill shoes, they use fake ass, fake boobs, fake facials, face nails etc. In fact i propose that EFCC should be arresting some of them for scam because misrepresentation of oneself is a scam....lol

My advice to those that will be hooking up this December or should i say this festival period is to look very well before you leap. Ladies can be extremely beautiful this festival period and all thanks to cosmetics. So if you plan to get married or get a girl, make sure you know what she looks like very early in the morning when she wakes up.

For more photos, please visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/if-you-are-hooking-up-this-december.html

cc lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by arabmoney101(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
o boy see mata ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Spanner4(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Oh my God!

Just try and pay a girl unexpected visit early in d mrn, u go just surrender

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by rheether(f): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Whats the big deal? Are you always handsome whenever you wake in the morning?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by vkon2(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2015
men don enter one chance since 20 century

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2015
I hate black lips angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by djeezy(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2015
rheether:
Whats the big deal? Are you always handsome whenever you wake in the morning?
Yes handsome guys are. Anyday and anytime.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Twaci(f): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2015
djeezy:
Yes handsome guys are. Anyday and anytime.
You undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Monalisa185(f): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2015
hmmmmmmm...nawa oooo

that's why I always say 'less is more'

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by rheether(f): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
You are PHAT!!
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015

You can't tell what's the REAL You..coolcool.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by LaurelP(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
So how am I supposed to see her face in the morning. Did I sleep in the same room with her?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by djeezy(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Twaci:
You undecided
Twaci my love. How are you?
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
Reason I'd never Use of wear Makeup....lipsrsealed

You can't tell what's the REAL You...

Esther, you can lie for Africa. Gosh!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2015
They look frustrated in their before pictures. If Makeup can make them look or feel more alive, why not? cheesy grin and if you don't like Makeup, stay away. I don't advocate for heavy Makeups that will make someone change from Birdman to Trey songz. You have to be yourself, no matter what smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Holy mother shocked
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Esther, you can lie for Africa. Gosh!
Uh...Excuse me??undecided

Have U by any chance seen a pic of me with so much As a Lipstick?cool
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Excuse me??undecided

Have U by any chance seen a pic of me with so much As a Lipstick?cool

Don't give me all that attitude, especially when you know you are lying. tongue

And yes, I have. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by RexKexMilann: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:
Holy mother shocked
My Baby Boo! How are You this Early Morning?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Leriebloom, I knew I would find you on a thread about make-up. grin

I see you changed your dp again. Lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Don't give me all that attitude, especially when you know you are lying tongue

And yes, I have. undecided
Holy cow!!shocked

Decker, In all my Life...I tried on A lipstick twice...cool and YES! I Looked amazing...cool Buh, I just don't fancy 'em...

preparing for lectures would be super stressful n Long..lipsrsealed

Uh...No! You haven't even seen a pic of my Legs sugar...cool
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
END TIME WOMEN
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2015
RexKexMilann:
My Baby Boo! How are You this Early Morning?

I'm very fine! Thank you smiley and yourself ?
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by RexKexMilann: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

I'm very fine! Thank you smiley and yourself ?
I am Goodcheesy.

Do Have A Nice Daysmiley.
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I am Goodcheesy.

Do Have A Nice Daysmiley.

Ehn shocked is that all ?

Okay then. Have a nice day too!
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Erukumakanaki, come and see Black Market I told u not to ever buy . cheesy

If you are ugly , accept it in good faith . There is someone out there that would love u for who u are.
You don't need to be fake everyday just because you wanna look good.

If u are single and searching and makeup is your Middle name, be ready to remain in your father's house for years.
Bachelors are wise now, they know d difference between Fake and Real faces. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Spicylate(f): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2015
EverLily:
They look frustrated in their before pictures. If Makeup can make them look or feel more alive, why not? cheesy grin and if you don't like Makeup, stay away. I don't advocate for heavy Makeups that will make someone change from Birdman to Trey songz. You have to be yourself, no matter what smiley
well spoken.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Spicylate:
well spoken.
Thanks sis smiley
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2015
rheether:
You are PHAT!!
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Leriebloom(f): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:
Leriebloom, I knew I would find you on a thread about make-up. grin

I see you changed your dp again. Lol.
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Leriebloom:

Are you afraid to reply me? I don't bite you know.

Or are you still a scared little kitten?
Re: If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic by soleexx(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Chia! Blood of Zakaraya shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.