Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (49610 Views)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by dainformant(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
A lady has set the internet agog after recently posting a picture of herself and her lover in a hotel after apparently having sex.

The man who is said to be married - was sleeping on the bed when the Kenyan lady identified as Ruth Wamaitha, snapped the picture.

The lady posted the picture on Facebook and claimed that the man named James Muiruri, told her he's not married which turns out to be a lie.

While many internet users feel that the lady is on a revenge mission to wreck the man's marriage, others have also berated the man for the shameful act.

Meanwhile, the lady has shut down her Facebook account following much backlash after the picture went viral online.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/lady-shares-picture-of-her-married-lover-in-bed-blasts-him-for-lying.html

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by daddytime(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who is the man among the duo in the pix...someone help me biko...

Why always Kenya by the way?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Uyiii: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's so obvious who fvcked who here.
The man laying lifeless after he has been fvcked like a little pussy and the woman who I am very sure uses ogogoro to wash her mouth every morning still had the strength to take selfies.

My respek to the woman, you're the mancheesy

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Some men sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Richdad50(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
His wife at home may be 10x prettier

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Alejob: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Boss13: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Some men sef undecided

Wetin do men? Sex is sporting activity for men and not emotional for women

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
The MAN has his RIGHTS.
He can even MARRY you EEDIOT as 4th wife
You should be grateful that he takes care of you.
Nothing stops a MARRIED MAN from asking your hand in MARRIAGE.
What EVIL has he done...??

The ONLY DIFFERENCE ABROAD (the US) is that for you to bring in another man or woman, you must be seeing to have DIVORCED the present one and settled her off.

US prohibits Polygamy and not AFRICA

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by LordCenturion(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
They guy Don tire after rounds of kpanshin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by faithfull18(f): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good, keep exposing them.
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by McAausim: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by happney65: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
If I wan chop opolo,at least I should chop the one that has Meat..You as a married Man chopping a lean bone like this...Breast he no dey,and am sure she no even get yansh sef..And on top she still spoil ur marriage..Arrant nonesense.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Smog2020(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uyiii:
It's so obvious who fvcked who here.
The man laying lifeless after he has been fvcked like a little pussy and the woman who I am very sure uses ogogoro to wash her mouth every morning still had the strength to take selfies.

My respek to the woman, you're the mancheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
faithfull18:
Good, keep exposing them.
The UNMARRIED FOOLISH LADY also exposed herself and lost her attachment to the MAN.
She ended up ridiculing herself.
The man has nothing to lose.
If he is challenged, he will confidently marry another woman.

The MAN WILL still walk home FREELY

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by virginboy1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
You say all Men are dogs, but when you have a son, you wanna call him King....No my sister.That little nigga is a puppy. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks my H-Agnostic GAD, dem runzzzz-dayzzz are so OVER!

Enjoying my “bedroom toys” and fingers in peace! cool

Life is soooooo sweet without all the DRAMA!

Yahoo-Yahoo men upandan!
All for the stress of lying and mind games? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by solpat(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:

The FOOLISH LADY also exposed herself and lost her attachment to the MAN.
The MAN WILL still walk home FREELY
Yes, her mistake, should have done that anon and put up pics without her face.

For the man, atleast people now know what he does especially if he pretends to be otherwise.
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Austema(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
G
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by jamalnation(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
too much fuckry everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
daddytime:
Who is the man among the duo in the pix...someone help me biko...

Why always Kenya by the way?

Lol..ur wickedness no get season 2...na one confirm complete season

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by itiswellandwell: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wonders shall never end. So, women done dey leak their nude pictures themselves. Okay ooooooo. Will take you more serious when you post the video.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by tracyberry(f): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The MAN has his RIGHTS.
He can even MARRY you EEDIOT as 4th wife
You should be grateful that he takes care of you.
Nothing stops a MARRIED MAN from asking your hand in MARRIAGE.
What EVIL has he done...??

The ONLY DIFFERENCE ABROAD (the US) is that for you to bring in another man or woman, you must be seeing to have DIVORCED the present one and settled her off.

US prohibits Polygamy and not AFRICA

This is just unfair to the women, if women could marry more than one husband, it would be good.
You are defending the man, I'm what was the essence of getting married if he is going to cheat on his wife, if a married woman did this, Nigerians would kill her with critism, calling her all sorts of names like Cheap slut, bitch, Hoe and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by mmtukur: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
Biglittlelois:
Some men sef undecided
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. by Sultty(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
End time lady. She still managed to ruin d man upon say she ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Finds Out Bride Is His Girlfriend (Video) / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / What a Woman Really Wants from her man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.