Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly (26520 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session / Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by midolian(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Iroh88:
Baba no need to present the darn budget, just go ahead and implement it- we have complete and unwavering faith in your ability to do things right especially as regards deployment of funds into critical areas of our socio economic lives.

I see no propriety in having a criminal like Saraki superintend over the scrutiny of the letters of the budget- it is against the spirit of our constitution and the principle upon which this government stands.

Come what may, Nigeria can only go in one direction- peace, progress and democracy!!

God Bless my President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohamadu Buhari.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

God Bless Midolian!

Devil punish that useless Albino for lumping up Igede and Idomas in Benue State in his miserable dream for one useless phantom country. I hope he rots in jail. angry
God bless you too, bro smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Fashola's Ministry of Works gets Lion share of 2016 budget... #433bn

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by hotdi(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Sai Baba
I believe things will work, just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by aminoacid01(f): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Right step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Callmemike(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, yeah... I wonder if it's a crime to drink water again ooo..

Even ma dad say na Harmattan catch Buhari mouth dats y he drank the water.. grin tongue.

Dy are always clapping at irrelevant things.

That is my bane. Always clapping over things that should pass. Are they called there to clap over the speech's duration?
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Transport Ministry get #202bn

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Dannyset(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Ebayray:

. Lol.... Light dey since morning oo... Since around 3am till now....

The ministry is moving forward grin
My sister, the light no dey gree go here ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Callmemike:

That is my bane. Always clapping over things that should pass. Are they called there to clap over the speech's duration?

ROTFL #..

Maybe dey are ooo.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Iroh88(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2015
TheSlyone:
Bubu is a time bomb
Yes, a time bomb waiting to explode in the faces of all the Ekpas and enemies of Nigeria, especially the repugnant criminal enterprise called PDP.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2015
#134bn for defense ministry

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
I am struggling to understand your comment. There is already sufficient fiscal Federalism in the current constitution to stimulate exports. Let me give as example. There is high tech mining going on in kebbi as a partnership between the state government, an Australian mining conglomerate and the Federal Govt. Such tripartite agreements ensure that the investor has the confidence of the full " faith and credit" of the FG while ensuring that the state is recognised as host owner of resources. What else do you want? The mere labelling o an asset as a state asset does not mean it will be used judiciously or that the right level of first eleven investors will come to the party. Lets not keep using slogans to excuse the ineptitude of many state governments.
EternalTruths:
" We shall encourage economic diversification through import reduction and export increment." Buhari 2016 Budget presentation

Where is the True Federalism preached by APC gullible supporters before election. undecided

If Buhari thinks economic diversification can be achieved through import reduction and export increment without True Federalism, I pity him and his bunch of illiterates grin

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Dannyset:
My sister, the light no dey gree go here ooo! grin

Eayah, ndo...

Bt we get am here sha
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Boss13: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
" We shall encourage economic diversification through import reduction and export increment." Buhari 2016 Budget presentation

Where is the True Federalism preached by APC gullible supporters before election. undecided

If Buhari thinks economic diversification can be achieved through import reduction and export increment without True Federalism, I pity him and his bunch of illiterates grin

What do you know about True Federalism. You think it's a fancy word your daddy used to talk about? Opening your mouth to talk when you do not understand stuff

14 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by texazzpete(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Abeg when did APC preach 'true federalism'?

Nobody cares about your IPOB agenda. Go away grin

18 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2015
hopilo:
Planning the budget with estimated oil price of $38 per barrel for 2016 when the oil price as at today is $32 per barrel with a high propensity to drop further down is Budgeting in deficit and no nation in the world does that.
It is like you earning 32,000 naira salary and the list you made for family expense is at 38,000 naira.

where is he planning to raise the extra $6.

Another loan string?
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by EbukaFran: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2015
This is exactly my position

All these unnecessary presentation to a group of people that don't even understand or care about his policies.

Buhari is what Nigeria needs now till 2023. Haters can go and smack their head on a rock

As for the albino, he will be hung like dry fish. He will be executed in 2016.

Iroh88:
Baba no need to present the darn budget, just go ahead and implement it- we have complete and unwavering faith in your ability to do things right especially as regards deployment of funds into critical areas of our socio economic lives.

I see no propriety in having a criminal like Saraki superintend over the scrutiny of the letters of the budget- it is against the spirit of our constitution and the principle upon which this government stands.

Come what may, Nigeria can only go in one direction- peace, progress and democracy!!

God Bless my President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohamadu Buhari.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

God Bless Midolian!

Devil punish that useless Albino for lumping up Igedes and Idomas in Benue State in his miserable dream for one useless phantom country. I hope he rots in jail. angry

Ekpas, over to you.

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by kwaraguy(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmm

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by EbukaFran: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
And What is the correlation between between federalism and an export oriented economy?

These IPOB guys are just dunces

texazzpete:

Abeg when did APC preach 'true federalism'?

Nobody cares about your IPOB agenda. Go away grin

16 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Rajjah(f): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Callmemike:
This National Assembly is a joke. They should just lie down on the floor for the president. The President says two sentences they applaud. The President even DRINKS WATER, they applaud him for DRINKING WATER!!! Even some are taking selfies while the address is ongoing. Is this why they are there? So how can they objectively analyze the budget?
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Dannyset(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Ebayray:

Eayah, ndo...

Bt we get am here sha
I dey tell you say the thing full ground remain here ni oo!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by alex1612: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

[size=8pt][size=8pt]use ur senses, it's so simple, promote ur local goods and products, that will improve our economy, more job creation and rest[/size][/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
olatunji21:
Fashola's Ministry of Works gets Lion share of 2016 budget... #433bn

We have heard all this before in the past, the reality is the amount that is actually realised.
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by joseph1832(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
midolian:
#2016Budget: Domestic Borrowing put at N984bn with foreign borrowing put at N900bn

Source : ChannelsTV
Bros, shey you don turn NL reporter? Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Dannyset:
I dey tell you say the thing full ground remain here ni oo!

Oh, I'm sorry.. I think I mis-read ur post....

Lol.

Am so happy dat at least deres light for me to use.. grin
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by mbhs139(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
hopilo:
Planning the budget with estimated oil price of $38 per barrel for 2016 when the oil price as at today is $32 per barrel with a high propensity to drop further down is Budgeting in deficit and no nation in the world does that.
It is like you earning 32,000 naira salary and the list you made for family expense is at 38,000 naira.

Though, my economics may be rusty, but I'm pretty sure this country don't only our revenue from oil. My excess budget of N6000 will come from extra coaching of students after school hour and at weekends, I ain't that dumb and lazy.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by midolian(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros, shey you don turn NL reporter? Lol.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

As I don buy car (create thread), na me go fuel am na cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by joseph1832(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
midolian:
#2016Buget: Buhari says petrol pump price to stay at N87/litre for now and Government is working hard to end scarcity
LOL. He even apologize to Nigerians about the ongoing fuel scarcity. I don't remember the Lion of Otuoke ever apologizing when the country was plagued with fuel scarcity and power shortage during his waning days in office. Lmao.

9 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by midolian(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. He even apologize to Nigerians about the ongoing fuel scarcity. I don't remember the Lion of Otuoke ever apologizing when the country was plagued with fuel scarcity and power shortage during his waning days in office. Lmao.
grin grin grin

The lion of otuoke wld rather go dancing about it than apologize.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by Callmemike(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Rajjah:
hmmmmmmmmmm
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by lato2(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2015
mbhs139:

Though, my economics may be rusty, but I'm pretty sure this country don't only our revenue from oil. My excess budget of N6000 will come from extra coaching of students after school hour and at weekends, I ain't that dumb and lazy.

Epic

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2015
midolian:
grin grin grin

The lion of otuoke wld rather go dancing about it than apologize.
Nope. He will say he has absolutely no idea that there is petrol scarcity in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by hinwazaka: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
All this is a waste of time and stup1dity coefficient. WE ARE IN NIGERIA, and in this country, budgets and policies never work. By February, the global oil price will fall to $25 dollars, with the influx of US oil and our new found friends, Iran's supply, into the global oil market. There will be a revisit of the budget caused by the massive deficit. If the President wants to do something meaningful and sensitive to the populace, he should get off his high horse and come down to APAPA-OSHODI EXPRESSWAY, and address the real Nigerians who are with each day, getting very close to a civilian bloody coup. He should stop all this APC e- zombie media governance. This entire thread, is a loaf for dreamers and FOOLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures / Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade / Senate Confirms Olukoyede As EFCC Chair, Shehu As NSIP CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.