Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Life Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Drama (312 Views)

Drama As Two Mentally Deranged Couple Attempt To Make Out In Public (pics) / Drama As Married Man Was Caught Pants Down In The Act With ‘A Mad Woman ’ In Pub / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Drama by Seeeeeeee: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2015
I met a young girl of about 14 years in my street crying with her luggages this morning, i asked her were she was going to and why is she crying.... Hmmm what the girl told me was that this morning her madam gave her 2 eggs to boil one and fry one... She did as directed and took it to her madam but her madam said that she boiled the one she was suppose to fry and fried the one she was suppose to boil.... She later order her to pack her bag and leave. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, please how can someone identify between two eggs the one you are suppose to boil and the one you are suppose to fry? Thank you!
Re: Life Drama by Monalisa185(f): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2015
#joke

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Achievement This Year. / Guess The Word / Happy New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.