Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) (6053 Views)

There Is Power In The Name Of Yahushua,(jesus) / Do U Know "Yahweh" And "Yahushua" Was Translated To "The Lord" And "Jesus" / God The Father And Yahushua’s Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by donkarly(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2010
goodguy:

And what happens to those who died before Jesus came into the scene?
the bible says that those who died without the law shall be judged without the law,their conscience was their law.i will explain more with bible references if u dont understand
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Kay17: 9:40pm On May 06, 2010
donkarly:

the bible says that those who died without the law shall be judged without the law,their conscience was their law.i will explain more with bible references if u dont understand
therefore, ritualists and cannibals would be judged according to their perverted conscience? that was funny grin
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2010
Watch the reasons this man gave for leaving the jihad and accepting Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe8NtArqiE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe8NtArqiE&feature=player_embedded
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2010
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by donkarly(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2010
@OLAADEGBU,thank you for the video.iv just seen on the youtube lots of such testimonies by ex-muslims,very encouraging indeed.JESUS IS THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW AND HE IS ALIVE FOREVER.i pray that God will continue to open their eyes in thousands so that they 'll embrace the glorious light of JESUS.they need our prayers and encouragement,financially(through the missionaries) and otherwise because i know its not easy to convert in such areas.its very unfortunate that most of us born xtians do not know what we have,oh! cry
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2010
donkarly:

@OLAADEGBU,thank you for the video.iv just seen on the youtube lots of such testimonies by ex-muslims,very encouraging indeed.JESUS IS THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW AND HE IS ALIVE FOREVER.i pray that God will continue to open their eyes in thousands so that they 'll embrace the glorious light of JESUS.they need our prayers and encouragement,financially(through the missionaries) and otherwise because i know its not easy to convert in such areas.its very unfortunate that most of us born xtians do not know what we have,oh! cry

Yes. We give glory to God for saving the muslims enmass but the we must also pray for our nominal christians who are "christians" in name only thinking that would be enough to get them into heaven. You can see this by the kind of posts they are posting that reveals that they do not really believe the word of God. The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2010
Listen and watch this powerful testimony by a former muslim, Afshin who found out who Jesus Christ really is.

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8870177642686242029
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Idrico(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2010
What will you say of my wife who was a devoted christain now a devoted muslim?.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2010
Idrico:

What will you say of my wife who was a devoted christain now a devoted muslim?.

Your wife might have been a "devoted religious christian" but did not know the Lord.  There is no difference between a devoted religious christian and a devoted religious muslim, both practise religion but the moment one becomes born again he/she becomes a new creation, all old things pass away and becomes new.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by chakula: 12:18am On May 08, 2010
I devoutness your existance.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2010
chakula:

I devoutness your existance.

Can you translate that into English, please?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2010
goodguy:

And what happens to those who died before Jesus came into the scene?

"For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law". --  Romans 2:12 (The Evidence Bible).

No one will go to hell because they haven't heard of Jesus Christ.  Those who died before Jesus came to the scene as you put it will only go to hell for murder, ra pe, adultery, lust, theft, lying, etc.  Sin is not failing to hear the gospel rather, sin is the transgression of the Law (1 John 3:4).  It is our responsibility to become missionaries and take the gospel of God's forgiveness in Christ to those who have not heard or understood it.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 08, 2010
Good talk my brother. your post is exactly what we need to lay emphasis on for people to know.
when Paul said in 1Corin10:11 that things were written to serve as examples/lessons to us in the end time,he was refering to before Jesus&after Jesus.He gave e.g of what made the king to fail&that we that are present AD could learn from it. Blessed are the hearers&doers of the word. To as many that believed in him to them he gave powers to become the sons&daughters of God.
OLAADEGBU:

"For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law". --  Romans 2:12 (The Evidence Bible).

No one will go to hell because they haven't heard of Jesus Christ.  Those who died before Jesus came to the scene as you put it will only go to hell for murder, ra pe, adultery, lust, theft, lying, etc.  Sin is not failing to hear the gospel rather, sin is the transgression of the Law (1 John 3:4).  It is our responsibility to become missionaries and take the gospel of God's forgiveness in Christ to those who have not heard or understood it.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2010
toba:

Good talk my brother. your post is exactly what we need to lay emphasis on for people to know.
when Paul said in 1Corin10:11 that things were written to serve as examples/lessons to us in the end time,he was refering to before Jesus&after Jesus.He gave e.g of what made the king to fail&that we that are present AD could learn from it. Blessed are the hearers&doers of the word. To as many that believed in him to them he gave powers to become the sons&daughters of God.

God bless you my brother, this is why should lay emphasis on evangelism and not waste too much time on non essentials.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 08, 2010
Evangelism is the key. Some christians dont even know their left from right,yet refer to themselves as a follower of christ.Whereas they know very little about christ.
Krayola opened a thread on Pauls little/no knowledge about christ. I believe Paul was far more responsible for christianity according to the bible,due to him evangelizing deeper than the original 11 disciples. The way Paul taught about christ is better than those of Peter,John,James etc put together. Paul to knew more about christs death&resurrection than any other. 1corin15 is the best way to explain the trinity.Likewise philipians2&colossians1. Paul was a great Evangelist&miracle worker.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2010
@toba,

Evangelism is what deals with the heart of the matter. I will check out the said thread and drop my contribution there.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2010
This is what we like to hear as God's faithful stewards willingly spend and are spent in preaching the gospel.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19FU7Yyx4D4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On May 09, 2010
Another wonderful testimony of how this lady came to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmQbgAbvkgo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by SuperT(m): 3:58am On May 13, 2010
My other Muslim brother&sister what are waiting for, humble yourself and pray for God visitation.You need to challenge God by ask Him to reveal the truth about Jesus

Christ to you.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by gooldie: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2010
Muslim Belief
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose
The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs,
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! 'I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.' He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'The Imam was speechless!I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?' You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs. Matthew 23:28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me (unbeliever) in order for you to go to heaven, or my JESUS who tells me to LOVE YOU, PRAY for you, to direct you to a true and loving God because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 3:17am On Jun 16, 2010
@Toba: « #46 on: May 08, 2010, 11:23 AM »
Evangelism is the key. Some christians dont even know their left from right,yet refer to themselves as a follower of christ.Whereas they know very little about christ.
Krayola opened a thread on Pauls little/no knowledge about christ. I believe Paul was far more responsible for christianity according to the bible,due to him evangelizing deeper than the original 11 disciples. The way Paul taught about christ is better than those of Peter,John,James etc put together. Paul to knew more about christs death&resurrection than any other. 1corin15 is the best way to explain the trinity.Likewise philipians2&colossians1. Paul was a great Evangelist&miracle worker.
Allah ta'ala is Greatest! You people caught yourselves and become dumbfounded like deer before a full headlight beam on a dark road strectch.

if the unelected by God man named Paul, who never was a witness to Jesus messagership knew more than the companions of Jesus combined, how come is it that the elect of God man named Muhammad (AS), who fulfilled all the analytical descriptions of who is "another comforter" message and messengership is rejected by you? is it because of your deceiving heart, laced with ignorance and pride spilled on you by the Biblical writers, the pharisees, saducees, essenees, etc, the Jew who you said killed Jesus? I pity you people. Yet you expose yourselves to the heavens!
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2010
@gooldie:« #51 on: Yesterday at 07:51:52 AM »
Muslim Belief
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose
The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs,
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! 'I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.' He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'The Imam was speechless!I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?' You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs. Matthew 23:28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me (unbeliever) in order for you to go to heaven, or my JESUS who tells me to LOVE YOU, PRAY for you, to direct you to a true and loving God because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?
Liar, liar pants on fire. In your case i will add: pants on the ground, you look foolish with your pants on the ground. Thats a song. A flash in the pant 15 minutes of fame by an unselected american idol tryout contestant named "larry!"

by the way, jailbird, where did you spend time; Notorious Angola in Louisiana, or Marion, I think is the name in Georgia, or New York State Itaca, or NYC's Ricker Island?

Whereever it is, the lies in your statement are many, so I will point out few;

1. There is no where in Arabic Quran or Hadith that there is a word known as "infidel". This word is english alone and has no equivalence in Arabic. Unbeliever is called Kafiruun and i do not know a word that infidel represents in Arabic, but we have the word that you lote so much in the book of Timothy in your New Testament part of the Bible. Look it up. Who is the author of the book of Timothy, again, God or Jesus, or Paul? Give me the answer, guy.

2. There is no Prison's muslim chaplain in America that will be exhibiting any or all that you described, above. The story is the slight of hand of the magic that you peopel, the enemies of islam will concort to bambooze the ignorants. No muslim, chaplain or not in the prison or anywhere else, with any knowledge will say that infidel is unbeliever, from the Quran or hadith. Check out the word again. Further, the Imam would have engaged you and asked you to show a single verse where people were said to be killed by just being Unbelievers, Kufara.

3. It is not in the place of Jesus to invite believers, being the followers of Muhammd (AS) who came after him, a people of the future he did not meet, to turn into disbelief, taking God as Father, when you have your real father on earth, when God is Uniquely different from mankind, and mankind is completely inferior, separate and unlike God.

b. Jesus could never have asked believers to worship him, since he worshipped God Almighty. It would have been the natural thing to invite mankind to worship God Almighty as he did worship Him, prostrating his face, day and night to Him. Is the worship of God not the core of his messengership, when we read that he says our God, Lord is the same God, Lord that he has and worships?

c. Jesus could and would never ask a believer to worship and take angels, ghost, genie, him son of his mother virgin Mary, being part of mankind, and he being the same as God, as if One Complete and Unique God Who is capable of doing all things and in control of all, sustaining all as He Will!

I do not want to waste too much time. The word unbeliever, or disbeliever is in your Bible, just as it is in our Quran. So i dont know what your puffing off is all about, considering that Mercy, Forgiveness, Kindness, etc are Valued Names of Allah. The Mercy of Allah is greater than the Mercy of a mother for a child, or that of a child for the parents.

Allah shows Mercy similar to this inferior illustration from me:

A child is allowed under the mercy of Allah to go to paradise, while his parents were being ushered to hell. The son said to his Lord; God let me go to hell, while my parents take my place in paradise. But he has a place and to actually show mercy, he will have to choose between father and mother who will go to paradise. Now, he is in limbo, where it is a natural inclination for mother to be the aparent choice.

Allah Loves the son's mercy so much that He ordered the Angels to open the gate of Paradise to both parents and the son in one spot, each having his or her own pace, ransoming them with the Greatest of All Ransomes.

You now want Muslims to worship three gods, man made because of your falling for the trick of the trickster the devil, like the way the hindus, or buhddist, etc creat their own gods?
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Rhino3dm: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2010
What a joke! Google new convert to islam in europe & usa. Is for free, before exposing your ignorance on NL. I know you will rather accept your child be raped by a priest in the name of the LORD than given her out in marriage.
Deut 22:28-29 NLT
"if a man is caught in the act of raping a YOUNG woman who is ns not engaged he must pay 50 pieces of silver to her father. Then MUST marry the young woman because he vviolated her he will never be allowed to divorce her."
Hmm. Child slavery, rape, forceful marriage!
Can you imagine your father forcing you to marry the very person that raped you?because he paid 50 pieces of silver!. This defies all logic and reason to me. Pls explain this to me.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2010
@Super T: « #50 on: May 13, 2010, 03:58 AM »
My other Muslim brother&sister what are waiting for, humble yourself and pray for God visitation.You need to challenge God by ask Him to reveal the truth about Jesus

Christ to you.
Before we "challenge God", a completely stupid and satanic [by bible standard since the christians believe that Lucifer/satan challenged God], and disbelieving notion, we are waiting for Jesus to actually graduate to "good" since he said that the only one who is Good is God in heaven {while Jesus was on earth, so we know he was not referring to himself as being in heaven, or him being the God Who is God, maybe he is god to you, but sure, not the Good God he referred to as being in heaven}.

we are also waiting for him to get the Other Comforter who will hear from God and deliver what he hears exactly, who will speak about Jesus in a glorifyingly elevating way, instead of making his mother like a prostitute/or fornicator as it is aleged but unspoken in the Bible, because the OT laws calls for stoning, which Jesus did not abolish mind you, correcting all incorrect statements, teaching people all things, and abiding with mankind for ever, in material records, unlike the unspoken, therefore unteaching, etc ghost that you claim to be the Another Comforter.

we are still waiting for him to return while his companions, the so called 12 apostles were still alive. sorry, i forgot. the aposrtles are all dead for thousands of years, almost. he said he will return while the 12 or at least some of them were still alive. he never made it. at least, these and the promise of another comforter, not another ghost/holy spirit ghost, since there is only one ghost/spirit, while Jesus himself, Moses, etc were comforters to their communities, making their heart at peace, elevating their spiritualities, whereby we can even coin the "those who are with God are the majority" yet by head counts are fewer than those who they classified as "disbelievers". Jesus failed in every which way, above, and what Paul said do not make sense, ridiculous, untrue about Jesus, and worth less than a grain of salt, in quality, etc.

in view of all of the above, and many more {if you think it through}, we are no fools and will not fall therefore for lies. We do not have to challenge God, because challenging God will lead to desaster. Jesus is not more than ungood entity, meaning not the Almighty God. if he is god to you, it is no more than how monkey, elephant, frog, human genitaila, etc are gods to the hundus, how buhdda is a God reincarnate to the buhddists, how shango is oba koso to the shango worshippers of yorubaland.

no true believer in One Perfect and Unblemished, All Complete God will join you in your modern paganism which you call Christianity! your god is dead, man. you have been informed.

so will you not get out of paganism and worship the Creator as He Outlines how He should be worshipped? Come to prayer. come to success. come to islam. that is the way. the only true way. tough, unpopular. but right.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by gooldie: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2010
Hey moon god worshiper. You could moan all you want and hate us. You could kill us like your Koran says. Shoe bomber, underwear bomber, fort hood killer, time square new york bomber. You could be the Sadam Husein who killed thousand of his people or the Hamas or the president of Iran who loves to anahilate the Jewish nation and still claim that you have the best religion and worship the one true God. God's commandment is THOU SHALL NOT KILL and THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY. Well your prophet broke all the commandments of God and so are his followers. The fruit of ISLAM is all about hatred and killing. I S L A M stands for I SATAN LOVES ALL MUSLIMS. Amen grin
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 2:54am On Jun 19, 2010
Gooldie; Allah is not only the God of the Moon. But God of everything, including (count it) you and I and everyone, Jesus, Moses, to name a few and Angels, heavens and earth and all seen and unseen, known and unknown.

I do not have anyone, but I may hate your ways of calling human god. Finally, Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon and the Jews, the crusader, and all christian governances that ever killed a soul, or any christian person who ever committed adultery, fornication must have just come to the side of Islam, rejecting Jesus and Yahweh, from your above.

Finally, the Bible says that the mere thought of illegal sex is as grievious as performing it. I will now transfer that mere thought to mere thinking about war is like killing man. A man who buys a gun een to protect himself against those who wish him evil, is based on Biblical thinking has committed murder.

So when Jesus said the companions who do not have a "bag" should buy a sword from the sale of his belongings, has committed murder. Since you brought about Major Nedal of fort hood, i am sure you remmeber that he got rid of all his possessions, just like the way the disciples did when they sold everything except what was on their back. Jesus and this disciples by this simple fact were also murderers. You cant logically argue against this except that ou get every one out of the ditch you got Jesus and the disciples into.

I will read how you will get yourself out of it. I think you did not forget that somebody flew a plane into the IRS office in Florida. I could give you all kinda examples, but you cant handle the truth.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
Is Allah like you?

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by Yefet(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
If anyone calls himself a Christian goes into arguement about naturally explaining who Jesus is to others non-Christians or those not born again is trying to yokehimself with them and has forgoten the Word of our Lord Jesus Christ. Evangelism goes in so many ways:

1: One on One conversation

2: Prayers for those who dont know Christ to know him

3: Your actions and when the fruit of the Spirit dwells in you, you are indirectly evangelizing.

4: The Word of God can not be shared by arguments or by insults.

5: Jesus needs no one to defend him, because "HE IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE FIRST AND THE LAST"

One of the Reason why Saul was converted to Paul was as a result of the prayers of Stephen while he was being stoned to death, Saul gave approval His death, Acts 7:vs 60.

So on such forums once you see people saying things about the Lord Jesus Christ use it as opportunity to intercede for them and with Faith believe me they will be the modern Saul to Paul. Convert the energy you use in argue to pray for the unbelievers that the Lord convict them and bring them to the body of Christ.

God bless you all.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2010
Malaysia has minority christians. hindus are more than the christians in Malaysia.

I read your going between Jeus and then God and all of a sudden jumpng to caling Jesus Alpha and Omega without any reason for such a conclusion, except blind faith which you have been brainwatched to accept. Yet, am sure you will not want to consume your dinner sharing it with your friends or family in darkness or completey keeping your eyes closed through it.

A comedian said yesterday on last comic standing that when the biblical God said ets there be light, who was He talking to, if He was alone, unless He was not the only one, hence makes Him not a completely all powerful all creating God?

I bet if you believe than man cannot kill his Creator? if the jews, acoording to you killed Jesus, was he God, especially when evey prophet before him said no one can see God and live. and Jesus qualified it further that God and Lord of his people is the same God and Lord for him.

and tired of the ignorance of you christians. and more tired of your shoving the lies in our throats. I will not worship what you worship. You will not worship WHo I worship. for you are your gods, for me is my God.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mathewjam(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
Things like that are real, but some deaf and dumb people
will not believe, cos they have eyes but cannot see,
Presently, just early this month (1st week of June 2010)
same thing happen to my girlfriend who is a muslim
and I have been praying for her coversion
(if not I cant marry her, cos i wouldn't like division in my house in I marry)
truelly when sleeping she saw herself attacked by an old woman
and Christ came with white cloths and delivered her in that dream
and when she woke up the stains of the blood which she was attacked
was physically, on her.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
matthew jam: your girlfriend is a hypocrite and really a muslim sleeping with a disbeliever like you.

you and her belong in your disbelief. She knows that she sould not be opening the cookie jar for the person who was not going to take care of the content and the container.

Allah forbids illegal sex. which is what you and her are engaging in. I can see your position, but hers, looking at her from Quran is unacceptable.

Allah forbids muslim believing women marrying non muslim. You are christian. if she is sleeping with you who is a disbeliever and you are not even married to her. so shaitan will appear to her as Jesus.

did she tell you if Jesus appeared as a God or as a Prophet (lol)? how did she know it was Jesus especially when there was no photograph of him, or she took the blonde and blue eyed nordic that your pagans are using to represent him?

if your girl was a muslim all along, Allah in His Awesome Mercy would have prevented her from seeing Shaitan which she says its Jesus. Jesus did not preotect himself from the Jews, his people how can he protect a sleeping woman from the unseen?

Muhammad (AS) whom Shaitan cant appear as him, is better than human gods who are similar to Baals that Abraham cutdown before he left his people in Iraq to form a community of believers.

let your girl become like you. you desere each other. Those who wish to meet their Lord God Creator will find Him not as a man (Jeus christ). Those who wish to take anything for lord and gods will find them in all shapes, kinds and sizes to fit their desires. No wonder your girl saw Satan and was spoofed.

if you note, there is a thread where somebody says he worships "Esu" and was not ashamed. this is similar with the conditions of the christians. and what goes in what you become. when you are going in into her, she definitely will become you.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mathewjam(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
@nopugeater
maga u na fool, i cant stop in my quest to conquer her to my JESUS
ma BIBLE never tel me 2 fornicate & neva did i betray my salvation to do so,
but check ma profile, & send me email pasonaly if yah wanna chat and know my base,
I neva fear such issues, but holy livin is purity of d heart,
not washin of bombom wit water dat cleans d heart, so ma BIBLE say,
y are u fightin & helpin ur god? is he 2 small 2 fight 4 himself?
are deities not powaful dan we humans?
y insultin me 4 sayin my piece which is real?
if u wanna no me 4 more facts: check me @
The presidency (OSGF Unit),
Phase 1, Rm 3A. 2.01,
2rd Floor. Abuja.
i await u or mail at ma profile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 / Why Do We Have Laws Governing An Uncaused Universe / You're A Christian, Your Wife Is A Muslim. Will The Marriage Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.