Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) (6052 Views)

There Is Power In The Name Of Yahushua,(jesus) / Do U Know "Yahweh" And "Yahushua" Was Translated To "The Lord" And "Jesus" / God The Father And Yahushua’s Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 4:37am On Jun 23, 2010
@Matthew.jam: « #63 on: Yesterday at 12:53:33 PM »
@nopugeater
maga u na fool,
whats maga? i dont know the slang. lol.

i cant stop in my quest to conquer her to my JESUS
yet you said below that "so ma BIBLE say, y are u fightin and helpin your god? is he 2 small 2 fight 4 himself?" now I ask you conquer in not an act of fighting, overcoming something with some of struggle, etc? is Jesus now 2 small 2 fight 4 himself?

ma BIBLE never tel me 2 fornicate & neva did i betray my salvation to do so,
yet you have a girlfriend? if i remember nigeria, there is no need to have a girlfriend except to engage in sex. afterall, whatever you will not eat, why put it close to your nose to smell it out? Why kck the tire if you know you aint gonna drive the machine? and you live in abuja? tell this to those who dont know the nature of nigerian men, indeed men, period. how long have you been dating this woman that your "virgin" mind has not slept with her, and all you are doing is fighting (conquaering) her for the jesus that is 2 small 2 fight 4 himself? remember that christians can do whatever, and that includes illegal sex, and as long as you believe in the "blood" you are alright? which is it that you have not utilized in your life?

but check ma profile, & send me email pasonaly if yah wanna chat and know my base,
why? maybe you want me to conquer you for my Illah, Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala. I will be happy to do that. apart from this, Alhamdulillah, i have no need of you.

I neva fear such issues, but holy livin is purity of d heart,
if you cant wash your body, how are you going to clean the heart you can even see, while you have a girlfriend? have there been a mere holding of hands, or even more intensed personal touch? Your bible says a mere look is like committing of fornication otr adultery and you went ahead to ave a girfriend? talk about pushing the envelope. you are like the child whose hand was caught in the cookie jar, yet denying he was near it. i remember telling you above that your Bible allows you at the same time to do all "whatever" as long as you believe in the blood, and you are now lying to me. aint some easily push over, man. I read you loud and clear, knowing your kind, even when you are putting up a show.

not washin of bombom wit water dat cleans d heart, so ma BIBLE say,
at least i obey the smallest and easiest of the Commands. my underpant is not smelly either, and my skin is not smelly. how about yours with smell pants, buttom, yet pretending that the heart is pure? and he has a girlfriend that he as a grown man is dating, and he is not sleeping with her, especially when she is from the unyoke group! stop lying, man.

y are u fightin & helpin your god? is he 2 small 2 fight 4 himself?
and you were in quest of conquering her for your JESUS? is that not fighting for Jesus? in Islam, that is Jihad.

are deities not powaful dan we humans?
there is ONLY ONE True Deity, and He is Powaful. Definitely Powaful than human. The reason we in Islam say Allah is not human, like Jesus (one of your deities), and you do remember that jesus was killed (according to your Bible).

y insultin me 4 sayin my piece which is real?
i did not insult you, except that i called you a kufar. thats what nonMuslims are. then you are a hypocrite based on your bible's position on female/male relationship. you are not supposed to have a girlfriend and then a muslim at that. did you forget that she is "unbeliever" and you should not unyoke or yoke with her?

if u wanna no me 4 more facts: check me @
The presidency (OSGF Unit),
Phase 1, Rm 3A. 2.01,
2rd Floor. Abuja.
i await u or mail at ma profile.
i dont live in 9ja and it does not mean anything to me. i already have my clique that am sure InshaAllah will carry me far, in matters that may be important to my objectives, if necessary.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by mathewjam(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2010
@napugater
1. Maga, me na sourthern kaduna, and grow up in Zaria4 schooling knowing many thing about hausa islam issues only the net will be too small forme to explain much to you.

2. I expect her to be my wife (so she is my fiance) in the future, you cannot fool me to jump into marriage anyhow without knowing the person I am marrying okay? cos I cannot marry more than one wife nor want to engage in adultery/fornication after being a married man.

so you fool am a busy man, not having much time to be discussing nonsense with you on this site, if you want to see me face to face, I have told you were to see me. or you can come to my village at kafanchan i can also direct you to express myself more you. I will appreciate if you understand me in a noble manner and get my word from my heart, but am a man and never change from my decision, even people that have known me can attest to that.

Thanks.
Re: Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) by nopuqeater: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^
« #65 on: Today at 11:25:37 AM »
@napugater
It is nopqeater. call me anything, just dont call me when you eat pork.

1. Maga, me na sourthern kaduna, and grow up in Zaria4 schooling knowing many thing about hausa islam issues only the net will be too small forme to explain much to you.
Am not hausa and Islam is not hausa's or even arab's. I am a yoruba. Yes, matthew jam, there are muslims in the south, too. I see that you hae a narrow view of nigeria, Islam and life in the general sense.

2. I expect her to be my wife (so she is my fiance) in the future, you cannot fool me to jump into marriage anyhow without knowing the person I am marrying okay?
What did Jesus teach you about relationship between potential husband and wife before they get married? How long is the courtship, fiancee period, you say? I am going to even ignore if kissing, or holding hands, or handling or touching each other, or even being alone without other people are recommended. Just tell me what your Jesus said about before marriage and into marriage and you will find that you are going against Jesus and or jesus left all of that to the another comforter, Muhammad (AS).

cos I cannot marry more than one wife
Are you a virgin, since you have never been married? And if you divorce, how did Jesus say you can handle your life if the exwife is still alive? I am going to ignore the issue of exwife who is only 25 years old.

nor want to engage in adultery/fornication after being a married man.
your type are all over america jumping from skirt to skirt. nigeria does not fair better, snce it is America we take our ques from. So safe me your grandstanding, considering that you will tell me the blood will protect you from hell, even if you die on top of a woan you are not married to. I discussed with a nigerian pastor last year who told me sex with somebody you are not married to is just for your own protection. I see it evryday. Alhamdulillah am a muslim and I know your games.

so you fool
This is a statement of a civilized man?

am a busy man,
This is your problem, not mine. I care didley about your usage of time.

not having much time to be discussing nonsense with you on this site, if you want to see me face to face, I have told you were to see me. or you can come to my village at kafanchan i can also direct you to express myself more you.
If I were visiting home now, and even travel to abuja, do you think you will be in any list of people to see? You must be out of your rockers. Local hero you. if I spend 10 years straight in 9ja, there is no way I will think about you.

I will appreciate if you understand me in a noble manner and get my word from my heart, but am a man and never change from my decision, even people that have known me can attest to that.
ignorance. even if you discover that your decision was wrong? This is why I believe a "muslim woman" who goes for a nonMusim, and specifically a person like you belongs outside Islam. My disaapointment is that this woman is a yoruba like me for the yorubas take the inter-religious relationship way to far the reason Muslim women marry nonMuslim men and think it is not against the Will of Allah. How does a woman who believes in One Completely Powerful God gets involve with a man juggling three gods with one of them getting killed by a mob of angry people is unbelieveable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Laws Governing An Uncaused Universe / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 / I Want To Take Questions From Creationists And Educate Them On Evolution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.