Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... (10051 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by ril19(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
there certainly can't be a prettiest one bro
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by dapperman(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2015
adamskutty:
Dude! what is her full name?
drop ur no and I will ask her to Whatsapp u if she pleases. It wount be my decision but hers to contact u.
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by adamskutty(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
dapperman:
drop ur no and I will ask her to Whatsapp u if she pleases. It wount be my decision but hers to contact u.
grin grin no thanks.
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by kinglekan: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
BaebieHot:

Swthrt kiss

How u hun? smiley

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Pdizzle(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2015
That girl in 'dope' movie. I like her cheesy
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by adexdon(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
ur taste
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Babasunel(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry
why? is it because she expose all her lap for the world to see?.
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by osesology(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
dapperman:
My vote.
Disclaimer: This photo was uploaded with her permission.

Meeehn, look at that face! gadamn it! I hope she's got good height to follow up?
I think am interested too. may I?
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Emac34: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blive me guyz my X fine pass hergrin
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Chelseafan1: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
dapperman:
My vote. Disclaimer: This photo was uploaded with her permission.
Is this a Nigerian babe, what tribe if yes?
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by dapperman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Is this a Nigerian babe, what tribe if yes?
delta state.
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by tobiboss(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adasun:
ANGLElipsrsealed
typo
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Chelseafan1: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
dapperman:
delta state.

Oh!!....Agbor, Asaba, Warri, Sapele, Abraka or where in Delta, how God will make someone this pretty is just beyond me cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / "Naughtiest Pre-wedding Shoot Ever" Man Places Mouth On Lady's Boobs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.