Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (9968 Views)

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Olamipapa(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
1. Even though introverts are shy and
quiet, they often have a very high sex
drive.
2. There’s nearly nothing an introvert
prizes more than connecting with someone
stimulating and being in a situation that’s
all about stimulation.
3. Introverts are intuitive and great readers
of cues, and that means while they’re
licking your crevices and touching and
caressing you, they’re also paying close
attention to what pleases you. Once they
have figured it out, they will be taking you
to ecstasy over and over.
4. Introverts are comfortable to be around
because they make you feel relaxed.
Relaxed sex is the best sex.
5. Introverts find it difficult to connect to
people, so when they do find that
connection, it’s on.
6. Introverts aren’t afraid to do the things
they like. They love sex so it will never be
a quickie. Sex with an introvert will be
intense and well paced. Orgasm is not
necessarily the most important part of
good sex.
7. They know that intimacy is the key.
8. In order to have sex with you, introverts
would have to care for you. It’s not
necessary love.
9. Sexual chemistry is everything, and
introverts know that an emotional tension
is really the turn on. Introverts like it rough
too, but at the end of the day it’s all about
the connection.
10. It would seem quiet ones always have
the most fun.

www.enlightened-consciousness.com/10-reasons-why-introverts-are-so-good-at-sex/#OITkShHtgEye8isC.99

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by dingbang(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2017
I do love fore play quite alright but she interrupts me and wants me inside her too quickly...

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2017
I do know of one here..... He's a professional grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2017
introverts can keep themselves from sex for as long as they want but when the demons in them eventually got unleashed, it's....

Game on....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by silversonuc(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
and am here thinking u r a virgin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by BlindAngel: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2017
So true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2017
lolz..... I can't remember showing u my certificate of virgin..hood grin grin grin
silversonuc:

and am here thinking u r a virgin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by silversonuc(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz..... I can't remember showing u my certificate of virgin..hood grin grin grin

even with an introvert, aunty u hv ma respect, meanwhile its sunday morning, go to church and ask God to forgv u. kisses

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Pinkybush: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
Chai! And you've been enjoying, abi?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Amarabae(f): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2017
introvert guys are sometimes very intelligent,I find them cool, just that,they can be boring and timid sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
introvert guys are sometimes very intelligent,I find them cool,
just that,they can be boring and timid sometimes.
What can you say about female weirdo?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2017
I perfectly agree with this post ...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2017
I can relate smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by ogorwyne(f): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I perfectly agree with this post ...
same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin for ur mind na u funny? angry angry angry
silversonuc:

even with an introvert, aunty u hv ma respect, meanwhile its sunday morning, go to church and ask God to forgv u. kisses
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
whats his name?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
oya come closer lemme tell u
tongue tongue tongue
SorftWerk:
whats his name?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
oya come closer lemme tell u
tongue tongue tongue
are u okay?

Don't play with my emotions oo, tell me who he is!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2017
An introvert is more likely to get free sex when in a room with a girl than an extrovert... Fact!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2017
I am an introvert but have low sex drive. So op, it depends on individual.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2017
sorry I no go talk!!
He's dear to me!!
SorftWerk:
are u okay?

Don't play with my emotions oo, tell me who he is!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
sorry I no go talk!!
He's dear to me!!
because of the good shooking he is dear to u abi...ok ooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I am an introvert but have low sex drive. So op, it depends on individual.
i think op's topic talks about the male introverts the more, cos all he's said is true... I'm an introvert

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2017
SorftWerk:
i think op's topic talks about the male introverts the more, cos all he's said is true... I'm an introvert
It seems realistic now that you've mentioned he was referring to the guys.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2017
*singing... If Dem like make Dem fire katapult of envy**
grin grin grin
SorftWerk:
because of the good shooking he is dear to u abi...ok ooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
*singing... If Dem like make Dem fire katapult of envy**
grin grin grin
u want to make me cry this morning abi... Why are u making mockery of me nah, I was only trying to tell u I'm a better introvert, so u can allow me entrance to ur estate.. Is it a crime?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by wins18(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
introverts can keep themselves from sex for as long as they want but when the demons in them eventually got unleashed, it's....

Game on....
ma nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2017
its a big crime!!
U want to reap where u did not sow grin grin grin
SorftWerk:
u want to make me cry this morning abi... Why are u making mockery of me nah, I was only trying to tell u I'm a better introvert, so u can allow me entrance to ur estate.. Is it a crime?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by wins18(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2017
Most introverts come from Religious home.
Getting laid is once in a blue moon, no matter how cute you are.
Like if you quite agree with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
its a big crime!!
U want to reap where u did not sow grin grin grin
bur I want to sow my seed now nah.... That's what I came for
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by darbeelicous(f): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2017
no space for ur seed bro, go sow it else where tongue tongue
SorftWerk:
bur I want to sow my seed now nah.... That's what I came for
Re: 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
no space for ur seed bro, go sow it else where tongue tongue
my pastor said I should go to nairaland and sow my seed into darbeelicious, that it's only her suntin can contain my seed.... Pls let's me sow, Pls!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) / GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.