Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP (47522 Views)

Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Buhari’s Budget A Big Fraud’ – PDP / Buhari’s Budget A Big Fraud’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by frankyychiji(f): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
hassan85:
PDP are really sick o. Rather Dan learn to keep quiet, dey sprew trash always. well EFCC is coming for all of u. In Buharis voice "where ever Nigerias wealths are hidden, we must get dem no matter wat" so all keep wailing.
The assertions of the messenger absolutely definitely got you rattled! But like a zombie, you had to resort to bullying! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Sant1m: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lordave:
Of course PDP is sounding the alarm now but APC followers won't listen, oga eme unu vum n'anya!
what alarm my broda is pdp and Metuh sounding? If only they have shame, PDP and her people would just leave this Govt alone. A budget is a projected expenditure to be made in future, APC have said they want to inflate the economy in 2016, embark on infrastructure, feed school children , all ways to get money into the hands of the people to shore up the purchasing power of those that will be employed and engaged. Why is PDP only comfortable with rent seeking( sharing money) as against job creation. Borrowing to finance budget is an acceptable norm all over the world, why the fuse now? The Abacha and arms loot alone squandered under PDP is a could ve gone a long way to reduce borrowing. But the gold fingers of PDP could not stay away from the loot. I don't blame PDP though, i blame her mass of supporters who see nothing wrong that all these monies that could ve been used to better our lot were stolen. If only as a people we ve zero tolerance for corruption. PMB is not perfect, but i see good intentions and all he needs is our support. I am happy majority of Nigerians are giving him that support. Metuh and PDP can wish the country all the evil they can but they shall not prevail. To them it is either us ruling or the country can burn.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Its in their blood to WAIL

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by fineguy11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Even if you want to borrow there is a limit you can borrow.

I don't see anybody borrowing up to 40% of your crumbling GDP.

We have been over this argument before here and deficit spending never pays a third world net importing country like Nigeria.

Just take a cue from osun
deficit budgeting is only discouraged when such monies are t be spent on non revenue yielding projects.in our case majority of the 2 trillion debt in our 2016 budget are to be spent on public infrastructures,and other revenue yielding projects.US debt to GDP ratio is about 95% as at 2013/14..russia's external debt is abt 530 billion as at today.russia is currently running a deficit budget.russia's deficit budget is expected to reach 21 billion dollar in 2016.russia is currently projecting $50 per barrel oil price in 2016.these are world economies with a huge manufacturing base yet they depend on debt to run their various economies..Nigeria's case is not critical,it can be salvaged tru diversification which cant be achieved over night.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by DropShot: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Because you have no answers.

How will you fund a 7 trillion naira budget when your main earnings is down.
Ode. The budget is N6.08tn and how it will be funded is clearly stated in today's presentation. Revenue targeted is N3.8tn and deficit is about N2.2tn. Local borrowing is fixed at 980bn or so while foreign borrowing put at N900bn.
It's better for you to read the budget 10 times if it will make you understand it rather than embarrassing yourself up and down.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Sant1m: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
The government is borrowing to fund capital projects, that was well stated in the presentation by the President. In the same budget provision was made for debt servicing of previous debts before the take off of the current government. Government and public finance is not something you discuss loosely on social media. Let's listen to what all the certified financial experts, chartered and management accountants have to say in the coming days. PDP is just overreaching itself, they had the chance/opportunity to make a last impression with Nigerians but they blew it BIG TIME.
thanks, pdp is evil

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Bondesniger(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Almightytime: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
The political class should stop playing politics with every issue that affect the ordinary Nigerian.Oil prices has fallen and we need to develop our infrastructure (Power ,roads,defence etc), so as to attract foreign investors. If we do not borrow how do we develop this infrastructure. In actual fact,theoretically we have a good budget,we only need to monitor the implementation.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by anonimi: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP should have told us how their budgets for 16 years bettered Nigeria. Useless party. Ali Ndume was right, PDP is in coma. It is only Nurse Metuh that is attending to it because of the non availability of the doctor.

Shall we ask the Agbaya of Owu who ruled us for eight of the 16 years?
BTW, was Ndume not with PDP until he became born-to-gain progreTHIEF
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by moredollar(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
These people are imbeciles. So what should we call d diversion of over 2 billion dollars meant for the procurement of arms for our gallant soldiers? Isn't that even worse than mortgaging?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by BABANGBALI: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
pdppigs should shut the fok up,we like Buhari's fraud pass their own

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by samsard(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No! It's your Biafra that is Doomed! Nye m efe nwokem!
I can't help but wonder if you get paid for these rabid attacks on the opposition and those who criticize this government for its very obvious flaws. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by holyfather(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
Crude is projected to crash as low as $20.

How will they fund this deficit reckless budget?

I wonder why nobody really wants to be objective here.
I love the part he stated that the economy is not for the president or APC alone,but for the entire nation.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Femsyn(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
When will PDP complain about the font size and style used in typing the budget? i'm disappointed!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by BABANGBALI: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Well tested hands like the hands Of Dasuki, Dokpesi, and Deziani Mmadueke??

PDP is just a Useless and Moronic party controlled by touts..

Just Take A look at the Useless faces behind the Moronic party!
dont mind them. Pls come to my house let me.show you something

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by meforyou1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
not4sure:

For You and Your Family. Because you party is not ruling that is why you are cursing the country.
it will start from your family
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Kennydoc(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
ionsman:
Let's wait for what the main opposition party in Nigeria in Nigeria(K.O.W.A) has to say... tongue

P.S: If your temper is flared,kill yourself!

You guys should stop all these KOWA trash. It's getting irritating. Did KOWA win any elective position in any constituency, even at state level? APC recently lost 7 seats to PDP in Ogun State and you guys are still spewing this KOWA rubbish.
Inasmuch as I detest the arrogance PDP exhibited in government, one thing I must make you folks realise is that PDP will never die, as long as people remain in the SE&SS. The anti-APC sentiments in the lower Niger region will keep PDP alive. APC isn't a better choice, cos when I consider Rochas, Aregbesola, and those crazy lots in APC, I know that APC is just as bad.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Meritocracy: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=APCLyingBastard post=41244950]Crude is projected to crash as low as $20.

How will they fund this deficit reckless budget? The budget was not based on oil revenue, also the money generated from single treasury account for 3month is over 2trillion and this is the money they have been looting while Jonathan administration deceived us with oil revenue.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by thunderrider: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
fineguy11:
ignorant is bliss for u and your ilks.the US debt to GDP ratio is 96%,ours is less than 15%i.e simply put,THE COUNTRY WITH THE LARGEST ECONOMY is runned by DEBT. in 2008 millions of americans lost their jobs to the economic crises,what strategy did the US govt used in stimulating the economy?simply put,BAIL OUTS.,which was sourced tru incuring more debts.America today has an external debt of more than 16 trillion dollars which they have used to maintain their their economy since time memorial.summary;when your economy is down,the only medium u can use to stimulate it,is INCREASED SPENDING.if u cant source for fund within your revenue limits,u borrow...please dont comment on threads u knw nothing about because it wld amount to DEFICIT THINKING ON YOUR PART,and potray you as having an IQ tantamount to that of a MILLIPIDE.

I'm tempted to agree with you, but a question which I will like you to answer is compared to US, how diversified is our economy not forgetting the fact the US is now the largest exporter of crude oil overtaking Russia and Saudi Arabia
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by jideflows(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
Crude is projected to crash as low as $20.

How will they fund this deficit reckless budget?
what is it called? ? Budget. .. n crude may rise above $38 as well...at least he wont borrow money to pay salaries...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by prof12(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is this olodo and a certified first graded fool saying?
Pls come again.

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
zombies pls take a min to think...there is truth in what he said...how long will it take to repay 2trillion...Not in 4 yrs...im also crying for our naira...its all a scam...PDP changed there logo from umbrella to broom while still acting as the opposition...How long will it take before we learn...They are all Clowns!!!
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by not4sure(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
meforyou1:
it will start from your family
You invited Doom and expected the doom man.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by ZUBY77(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Because you have no answers.

How will you fund a 7 trillion naira budget when your main earnings is down.

Obviously they are going to BORROW money to pay unemployed youths..

I don't want to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by olutunde12(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Keneking:
They (PDP) needs medical help as soon as possible...if this persist after three days, they should see a doctor grin

Is this a national budget or a campaign promisory?
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sant1m:
what alarm my broda is pdp and Metuh sounding? If only they have shame, PDP and her people would just leave this Govt alone. A budget is a projected expenditure to be made in future, APC have said they want to inflate the economy in 2016, embark on infrastructure, feed school children , all ways to get money into the hands of the people to shore up the purchasing power of those that will be employed and engaged. Why is PDP only comfortable with rent seeking( sharing money) as against job creation. Borrowing to finance budget is an acceptable norm all over the world, why the fuse now? The Abacha and arms loot alone squandered under PDP is a could ve gone a long way to reduce borrowing. But the gold fingers of PDP could not stay away from the loot. I don't blame PDP though, i blame her mass of supporters who see nothing wrong that all these monies that could ve been used to better our lot were stolen. If only as a people we ve zero tolerance for corruption. PMB is not perfect, but i see good intentions and all he needs is our support. I am happy majority of Nigerians are giving him that support. Metuh and PDP can wish the country all the evil they can but they shall not prevail. To them it is either us ruling or the country can burn.

im not sure you know the effect of inflation on the country...i was thinking this govt will project austerity measures for 2 yrs to stabilize the economy...But alas see where we are...i will only watch and pray while i see the battle btw the wailers and zombies
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by akin33(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
PDP should please go and burry their face in shame and remain silence forever. What is a fraud in this budget? bastard frausters like Dasuki and GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by porshuch: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
LOL! The only opposition party we have in Nigeria is KOWA.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by lookingfly: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
Buhari should send all this criminals to prison evil people because food has been taken away from you criminals, ike ekweremadu was given a contract to construct road from mmaku to ezere to isuochi he embezzled the fund criminals shameless animals singing anyhow in the zoo
buhari....That balless nigga, what can he do.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
hassan85:
PDP are really sick o. Rather Dan learn to keep quiet, dey sprew trash always. well EFCC is coming for all of u. In Buharis voice "where ever Nigerias wealths are hidden, we must get dem no matter wat" so all keep wailing.
I wish I have the email address of dz pdp prodigal son. olisa metuh have lost touch with reality. he needs to be debriefed before he ends his life disastrously. Olisa need to ask himself for the whereabout of all the formal attack dogs of the clueless and visionless badluck Jonathan who plunged Nigeria into a deep economic crises. where is okupe and makun labara today? where is abating? where is kuku Kingsley? where is the blogger king of sentiment , femi aribisala?where is mama peace?where are the witches and wizards dt endorsed badluck Jonathan? where are the fake men of God dt claimed, God showed them there was no vacancy in aso rock? one need not be told that pdp is now a Niger delta political party. Keep criticising the govt that was put in place with the tears of d masses. following our petitions and supplications to the almighty God .If not for God, Gej and his generational party of destruction would have mortgaged the next 4 unborn future generations in Nigeria. Some of the worthless attack Dogs even vowed to leave Nigeria if the pple general won the election. Today, metuh is crying out loud coz he knows he is jail bound.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by victor35(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by olalat(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
3 problems u people have. 1 inability to read properly. 2. The need for u people to among depite ur shalow reasoning capability. 3. Innate hatred that influence ur decision making. Stop commenting on subject matter u nothing about. Silence is golden.must u talk.
hinwazaka:
The president should stop fooling Nigerians and start operating on his level: Stomach infrastructure. Is it not the same Saraki and Dogara house, who he read the budget to, that he has allegedly moved a proposal to pay the marketers: but yet we are still at the queues. Is it not the same government that has said Fuel will be sold at the pump price: but yet the least we are paying is 110 naira. The president is a fraud and his party is full of ediots and vagabond liars. #Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL / Wabba Led NLC Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.