Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married (5003 Views)

How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
favourmic:

a key that open many doors is called master key, but the door that any key can open is useless, man stand as the key while woman stand as the door..

Do you actually that what you have written up there that make?

What has door and key have to do with a sexual organ?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you actually that what you have written up there that make?

What has door and key have to do with a sexual organ?

woman got kittycat and we insert JS inside right padlock also got hole we insert key inside......lolz that my illustrations.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
favourmic:

woman got kittycat and we insert JS inside right padlock also got hole we insert key inside......lolz that my illustrations.

lolz.....it is not funny

lolz.....it dtile does not make any sense

lolz....vagina belongs to a human not a thing

lolz....God has prohibited adultery for both males and females

lolz....stop being baised

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

lolz.....it is not funny

lolz.....it dtile does not make any sense

lolz....vagina belongs to a human not a thing

lolz....God has prohibited adultery for both males and females

lolz....stop being baised

but even in the bible or Quran a man can marry to many wives show me where its written a woman can do the same.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
favourmic:

but even in the bible or Quran a man can marry to many wives show me where its written a woman can do the same.

He's

But this is 21st century

Everyone is selfish and women also cheat
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

He's
But this is 21st century
Everyone is selfish and women also cheat

what I'm trying to say is at the end woman loose the game not men.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
favourmic:

what I'm trying to say is at the end woman loose the game not men.

Only losers lose!
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'v dated 4guys, each one lasted about 2yrs or more,it doesn't make me cheap or a slut.Infact I gathered lots of experience from each relationship. For those saying God forbid they can't go back to an ex,maybe u were never inlove with that person,relationships break most times for u to get a clearer picture. I broke my ex heart 2012,he forgave me this year and we'v loved eachoda like never before! Your ex may just be your future partner.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
petkruz:
I'v dated 4guys, each one lasted about 2yrs or more,it doesn't make me cheap or a slut.Infact I gathered lots of experience from each relationship. For those saying God forbid they can't go back to an ex,maybe u were never inlove with that person,relationships break most times for u to get a clearer picture. I broke my ex heart 2012,he forgave me this year and we'v loved eachoda like never before! Your ex may just be your future partner.

reason you broke his heart back in 2012?
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Only losers lose!

really? we guys or you ladies
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
favourmic:

reason you broke his heart back in 2012?

I was just some silly lady still partying and having fun,had lots of toasters and distractions,he went through my phone one good day and saw lots of things he cudnt take anymore. The rest is history!
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
petkruz:

I was just some silly lady still partying and having fun,had lots of toasters and distractions,he went through my phone one good day and saw lots of things he cudnt take anymore. The rest is history!

lolz hope you won't see another men pics and get wet again?..... smiley
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
favourmic:

lolz hope you won't see another men pics and get wet again?..... smiley

Naaah that was just me kidding and having fun
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by favourmic(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
petkruz:

Naaah that was just me kidding and having fun
smiles I guess but not every one we think you kidding.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Mzdivacious(f): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
zicoraads:
undecided undecided
i was tired of arguingundecided
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Vikky014(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... Still not sure I get it. Ok, she shouldn't date any guy, then somehow get engaged and then married to one random guy without any prior involvement? Or do you mean she should always have many equal options?

I wonder why you think people would definitely live like couples while dating.
they might nt live as couples bt will do wht married peopl do in d process of dating. i jst believ in having so many male frnds on platonic level nt romantic
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Oahray: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vikky014:
they might nt live as couples bt will do wht married peopl do in d process of dating. i jst believ in having so many male frnds on platonic level nt romantic
hmmm... So platonic friends would wake up one day and get married without any romantic attachment? Well what do I know? Nice opinion all the same.

Don't judge the content of the house from your position outside the gate.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Vikky014(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... So platonic friends would wake up one day and get married without any romantic attachment? Well what do I know? Nice opinion all the same.

Don't judge the content of the house from your position outside the gate.
romantic attachment will surface when they want to take it to the nxt level which is engagement...
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Oahray: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vikky014:
romantic attachment will surface when they want to take it to the nxt level which is engagement...
engagement means you have agreed to get married. Are you saying you'd agree to get married to a guy who hasn't as much as told you how attractive you are?
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Vikky014(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oahray:
engagement means you have agreed to get married. Are you saying you'd agree to get married to a guy who hasn't as much as told you how attractive you are?
my point is i wunt b singled out by one guy for years in the name of my boyfriend. i will always b good to all my male frnds. a guy can always tell u hw attractive and beautiful u r evn whn he is nt ur boyfriend

the idea of dating one guy and driving suitors away in d name of i hv a boy friend is nt good. by the time u reach 25 u will hv like multiple exes if u r nt careful
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Oahray: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vikky014:
my point is i wunt b singled out by one guy for years in the name of my boyfriend. i will always b good to all my male frnds. a guy can always tell u hw attractive and beautiful u r evn whn he is nt ur boyfriend

the idea of dating one guy and driving suitors away in d name of i hv a boy friend is nt good. by the time u reach 25 u will hv like multiple exes if u r nt careful
I get your point, and it's fine. I still think you have a streamlined view of what dating is. First of all, it doesn't always involve intimacy. Then it doesn't have to be for years.

Even if you don't call him your bf, there would definitely be some sort of romantic bond between the both of you before you get engaged (unless you fancy arranged marriages). "A rose by another name would smell as sweet."
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Vikky014(f): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oahray:
I get your point, and it's fine. I still think you have a streamlined view of what dating is. First of all, it doesn't always involve intimacy. Then it doesn't have to be for years.

Even if you don't call him your bf, there would definitely be some sort of romantic bond between the both of you before you get engaged (unless you fancy arranged marriages). "A rose by another name would smell as sweet."
ok i understand. thanks
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Cybertext(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sex is overrated... I dated a girl for more than a year, infact we were staying together under the same roof and I didn't sex (not dat I didn't want to) and the worst part is that she's pretty, clean and ready to learn (I taught her how to cook).
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Oahray: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vikky014:
ok i understand. thanks
awww... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Girl Needs That One Best Friend. ***PHOTO*** / How Instagram Slay Mama Scammed Me / I'm DEAD!!!! HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.