Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. (7292 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Tall Girls Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Tall girls are breathtakingly sexy! We may seem clumsy, or smack our heads on some low ceilings from time to time, but that's part of our charm! We are just adorable!Here are awesome reasons to date tall girls:

1. We give the absolute best hugs: Longer limbs are ideal for wrapping our arms around you, and keeping you warm at night.

2. Tall girls are super reliable: you'll never lose a tall girl in a crowd because you'll always be able to spot her head floating above the rest!

3. We are so talented: We can grab objects from the other side of the room without even standing from our seats! A talent you'll always be glad to benefit from! cheesy

4. Tall girls need bigger beds: Bigger beds mean more beds(space) to snuggle up in! How romantic! So cute! tongue

5. With tall girls, your posture will be strain free: You'll never have to bend down to kiss again. Unless you have to look up to kiss us, in which case you'll always have a lovely face to look up to! Plus when you are ready to make cute babies with a tall girl, there's a 90% chance that those beautiful giant babies will take over and rule the world! grin grin embarassed

OK! M not that tall, but still cheesy grin
That's really interesting. OP, tell me, how tall are you?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by Geraraheremehn: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda is not tall but she shared this post maka y?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by kwalakwala123(f): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Tall, long or short. I don't believe in height anyway. I think the content is koko not the container. My view
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by Erukumakanaki: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Lol u scared she will intimidate u? undecided
Why would i feel intimidated sef

if she like she can tall like mountain Everest, na for bed i go kpansh the tallness throway grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

You know one thing about billionaires? We don't like neighbors grin

Well......I do..... grin....keeps me entertained when I'm not "plugged in". grin wink
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Well......I do..... grin....keeps me entertained when I'm not "plugged in". grin wink

If you're Hugh Hefner, I think I'll consider grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

If you're Hugh Hefner, I think I'll consider grin

well....Hefner is a frequent Visitor to my abode grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

well....Hefner is a frequent Visitor to my abode grin
Lead me not into temptation brother. Kimberlyie can cause trouble o grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by KimBerlyie: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
DeeTus:
That's really interesting. OP, tell me, how tall are you?

M just 7ft cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by KimBerlyie: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Why are you insecure? A tall lady turns me on. A tall, slim lady with a bit of flesh makes me ogle her all day. But If you're tall, slim, little bit of flesh and you've got moderate/perky boobs and moderate/wide hips/ass, then you've just arrested me; I refuse to make bail grin. Kimberlyie take note

Lol cheesy grin u need cane undecided
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by KimBerlyie: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Why would i feel intimidated sef

if she like she can tall like mountain Everest, na for bed i go kpansh the tallness throway grin

Lol cheesy grin no wonder u re erukumakanaki
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

M just 7ft cheesy
Nope, U can't trick me. cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Lead me not into temptation brother. Kimberlyie can cause trouble o grin

hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Lol cheesy grin u need cane undecided
While coming to "cane me", bring your wide hips along grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by Laveda(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Geraraheremehn:
Laveda is not tall but she shared this post maka y?
lol me short?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by gevans(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Average height nTall girls r OK, especially light complexion n tolerating xter is perfect. This is not to say that shot girls r not gud pple but because of my height I will go for average height or tall girls only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! / It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.