Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! (7280 Views)

20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? / Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some girls are cheap to the extent that you will even ask "na person born this one"

Check out their traits and avoid them

Miss. Ujuaku Okolie has these ones to share

1. A cheap girl is any girl who is living in a man’s house and the man has not paid her bride price, no wedding but she is living with him.

2. A cheap girl is any girl who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy is coming from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.

3. A cheap girl is any girl that leaves her father and mother and cleaves to the guy that proposed, started sleeping in his house, cooking, washing his clothes and having sex with him, without giving her consent to the proposal neither letting the parents know about the guy! hmmmn.

4. A cheap girl is any girl who sends her nude pictures to her boyfriend in the name of love.

5. A cheap girl is any girl who has done one or two abortions and she’s still doing more.

6. A cheap girl is any girl who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pix on Facebook, instagram or Twitter.

7. A cheap girl is any girl who think refusing a proposal is wickedness.
A cheap girl is any girl who has an affair with married men even after knowing it, having sex with him, aborting pregnancies for him, receiving money, causing havoc in the man’s marriage in order for her to be married.

8. A cheap girl is any girl who reads this post and gets angry because she falls within a category.

I represent nothing but the truth. Take it or leave it.

Girls is time we wise up!!!
We ask for Sufficient Grace to run our youthful days wisely .

Source: https://passionarena.com.ng/how-to-know-a-cheap-girl#.W5fJW4Eo-yU

Visit site for more.. Interesting articles and short stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by LuciferKristi: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas ticks all the above.

OP, what are you insinuating?

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:
pocohantas ticks all the above.

OP, what are you insinuating?
the same thing yu r thinking
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by carzola(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
In final conclusion a cheap
Girl is your mother

Go and ask well she fits your list
Ask your Daddy sef

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by IamPlato(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2018

So Who This Rubbish Help?

If You Have Sense, Show Me Cheap Ways To Make Money...

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Technically, 90% of Men are cheap. You go for cheap things when you are cheap. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Sheuns(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na you know cheap girls o. You think say na all these old marriages wey we dey see now do proper wedding?. Forget all these things abeg.
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Margfin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Technically, 90% of Men are cheap. You go for cheap things when you are cheap. cheesy
Nope, you're wrong
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Headlesschicken(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
undecided They give u kitten n all of a sudden they are now cheap...
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
Nope, you're wrong
prove me wrong. cheesy

Are these ladies doing the listed with dogs or cows?
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Margfin(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
prove me wrong. cheesy

before I take me stand, I wanna ask one question hope you won't get mad at me............ A lady like you shouldn't be saying such words because you're a lady too, does it means that you are doing such things too atleast B4 you could know that 90% men are doing it also mean you're one doing it too
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Margfin(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
prove me wrong. cheesy

sebi you be woman too and I don't see any reason why you're trying to exonerate yourself from it weeelllll sha me self dey look for woman to kuduu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
before I take me stand, I wanna ask one question hope you won't get mad at me............ A lady like you shouldn't be saying such words because you're a lady too, does it means that you are doing such things too atleast B4 you could know that 90% men are doing it also mean you're one doing it too
Wrong!

I left 10% out. Now take your stand cheesy
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Margfin(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Wrong!

I left 10% out. Now take your stand cheesy
the 10% you left is only meant for pastors, evangelis, bishop, prophet and so on... But what about individual people like me. You can see that we are more than just 10% moreover lesser than 90% grin grin grin
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
In final conclusion a cheap
Girl is your mother

Go and ask well she fits your list
Ask your Daddy sef
Lol
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
IamPlato:

So Who This Rubbish Help?

If You Have Sense, Show Me Cheap Ways To Make Money...
No cheap ways bro
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Loll
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided They give u kitten n all of a sudden they are now cheap...
not really.... When they give too much to too many
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Iamgrey5(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Well, a lot of modern Nigerian marriages have started that way

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Well, a lot of modern Nigerian marriages have started that way
Hey You!

It's been a while smiley
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Arda1000(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Go and tell dat to a girl living in the same house with her boyfriend in america
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
We girls are cheap. Tho it’s not easy because we use what we have to get what we want.

After all it is a man that will come and marry us and spend for us.

The truth is most men marrying every Saturday and Sundays are merely marrying wooden and refurbished women that are already tired of laying on their back and just wants a ring. I call those men ‘Fools’

In a month your normal average Nigeria girl has body counts of 6-13. Even our mothers sleep and cheat on our fathers (I will talk about that later)

Well as we ladies always say in our private discussions

‘Closed legs cannot pay bills nor recharge our subscriptions’
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nonnyflex(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by alterswerve(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Closed legs cannot pay bills nor recharge our subscriptions’

Sex for recharge cards and bills.. Cheap.. Cheap market
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Rigel95(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Not true.
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by OBoy50: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
After putting 5 naija girls to test which they failed,I have no option than to say 'NAIJA GIRLS ARE AS CHEAP AS BREAD.
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by OBoy50: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
After putting 5 naija girls to test which they failed,I have no option than to say 'NAIJA GIRLS ARE AS CHEAP AS BREAD sad sad
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by hkidola00(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
naaa ur wrong, a very wealthy man can marry a very brokeass girl
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We girls are cheap. Tho it’s not easy because we use what we have to get what we want.

The truth is most men marrying every Saturday and Sundays are merely marrying wooden and refurbished women that are already tired of laying on their back and just wants a ring. I call those men ‘Fools’

In a month your normal average Nigeria girl has body counts of 6-13. Even our mothers sleep and cheat on our fathers (I will talk about that later)

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Tripleclick(m): 12:41am On Sep 12, 2018
OBoy50:
After putting 5 naija girls to test which they failed,I have no option than to say 'NAIJA GIRLS ARE AS CHEAP AS BREAD sad sad
Loll
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Nonsense list.. Just open bible say u want to preach its better than the misleading topic
Re: How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

In a nutshell, closed leg is not advisable?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.