Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,458 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerian The Most Religious Yet The Most Wicked And Callous. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerian The Most Religious Yet The Most Wicked And Callous. (342 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerian Govt Destroys 400 Illegal Refineries / Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerian The Most Religious Yet The Most Wicked And Callous. by smsshola(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
For the past three days now, I av been shedding tears and with pain in my heart I wish I never find myself in this part of the world.

Its no longer news that Nigerian are the most religious people on the planet earth, anything in Nigeria is attached to a religious belief just name it...like late marriage, delayed in getting job or admission, barrenness, etc. If a Nigerian find himself/herself in any of the afore mentioned cases the individual will be advice to consult pastor or one malam or Babalawo. we are so religious that they tell such a person he or she need special deliverances or a divine bath..

Back to the topic..the fuel scarcity in Nigeria is not longer an issue either to we that live in the country, we know that every end of the year we must face this ordeal and since we got no choice we have been suffering it for so long and smiling. But one thing that baffle me is that we are told some few people are the one enriching themselves whenever there is scarcity yet the same people goes to church on Sunday the Christian among them; then the Muslims among them prayed five times in a day and on Friday they block the roads because they want to observe prayer.

Alas when you visit Nigeria in any of these day, you will think Gods permanent site is in Naija...Yes we are religious but the wickedness is demonstrated in our attitude towards our fellow men..imagine a true believer who purchase a products for reasonable amount and with govt directive to sale for N87 this is with the subsidy govt will bear and a reasonable profit. But my religious petroleum dealers will rather sale it for N120 upward depending on ur area. As a Christian I know the Bible is against false weight or cheat, and admonished us to respect the law of the country we live I believe this will be applicable in the Quran also...But the petrol dealers will not yield to this part of the holy book.

The most painful thing is that, those pastor and imam will not open their mouth and talk the truth to these callous oil cabal. let me share an experience here; about 3or4weeks ago it was Friday to be precise a filing station was selling fuel for N113 per litre before the jummat prayer: when it was time for jummat prayer the filing station locked to enable all the staff to observe the Friday prayer this is the practice here in the core north but my people after the prayer that is like 10mins thereabout when the manager of the filing station arrived from Friday prayer he asked them to adjust the litre to N130...yea an increase of N17 from a man who just finished praying. This and more makes feel Nigerians are religious but very very wicked

The so called oil cabal are they not Christian and Muslims?

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Is Boko Haram, Boko Haram Is Pdp / Investigative Journalism In Nigeria / Which Of the Budget Is Missing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.