Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? (1120 Views)

Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? / Is It Compulsory For Me To Pay Tithe As A Student From My Small Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by missKiffy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's not compulsory, but it's better they attend the same church so that the family can be more united spiritually
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by fromnigeria(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is compulsary.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
It is compulsary.
pls why ?
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by fromnigeria(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
pls why ?
because they are one
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by Monalisa185(f): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
it is...if you want your home to be in harmony....
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
missKiffy:
It's not compulsory, but it's better they attend the same church so that the family can be more united spiritually
thanks smiley
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:

because they are one
i thought salvation is personal ? undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by ibkgab001: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
just like lalasticlala will not attend same forum with linda his dream love ...
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by fromnigeria(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
i thought salvation is personal ? undecided
figure it yourself, thanks
Re: Is It Compulsory For Married Couples To Attend The Same Church ? by Lilyomi(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm. This issue is very delicate

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) / How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 3 By Segun Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.