Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (40706 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
If the thing pain you,Go kill yourself .Thank me later. angry
TheDevilIsALai:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217515_aishabuharihostsendoftheyeargatheringofsocialmediachangeagentsattheasovilla4_jpegdda79f69db166586780902cdaa1a5dc6

The first hajiya is currently hosting apc e touts in a banquet at the villa all paid for by public funds. This is in recognition of the shilling job they did in propagating the myth of her husband as Nigeria's messiah.

I wonder why these real heroes of the U-17 flying eagles who won the fifa world cup did not even get the honor and privellages of a common presidential handshake but these jobless touts are currently being lavished at the villa with public funds?

In your honest opinion who deserves national accolades and presidential invitation?

Is it the once jobless riff raffs above or the flying eagles?

You be the judge

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:
The real heroes are dying in sambisa front with no single recognition rather the govt is denying that 107 soldiers were brutally killed.

The real heroes won the U-17 cup but did not even get the honor of meeting with the President for even five minutes and a photo op, but here we see these bunch of no good cheap skates with no conscience getting an invite to the villa.

Shame on this useless Buhari govt.
this nigga no get joy for hin life. go and drink a bottle of wine fool, and make merry b4 you die of hypertension. life is too short to be a wailer

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by agabaI23(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Repaying them for defending the indefensible, for being aggressive like brainwashed Moslem fanatics and closing the mouth of Buhari critics...it won't work.

I remember when GEJ met with young guys in Lagos, these same people gathering with pseudo firstlady called him names. What are they doing with a woman in power? Hypocrisy is a shameful disease.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga no get joy for hin life. go and drink a bottle of wine fool, and make merry b4 you die of hypertension. life is too short to be a wailer

If them say nah Buhari pocket I for no mind but I know it is all coming from the public account

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by cytellProperty: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Descendants of Liar-mohammed.
viviangist6:
Aisha Buhari Hosts end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa

Happening Live now at Aso Rock Villa Abuja Nigeria , The Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa, Photos from the scene of the event below.

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/12/22/photos-aisha-buhari-hosts-end-of-year-dinner-for-social-media-change-agents/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

If them say nah Buhari pocket I for no mind but I know it is all coming from the public account

nigga it aint like you paid tax a day in your life so i dont know what your painment is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by BABANGBALI: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why seun and lalasticlala come go hide for one corner now?dem no wan make we see their okele eba?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

You think everybody is as jobless as you?

go change your job if you have one cuz this one you have is making you a bitter angry man lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Edmen(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
If the thing pain you,Go kill yourself .Thank me later. angry
why he go pain am? how much you buy fuel today?.. think with your head that's if you have any

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by FisifunKododada: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
cool Brown envelopes loading...

Am I lying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
sukkot:
go change your job if you have one cuz this one you have is making you a bitter angry man lolz

Wine don dey high you for villa nah im make you dey post nonsense abi?

Riff raffs in the corridors of power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

bros the wine wey aisha dey serve for here no be for this world. wish you could be here. maybe it will cure your bitterness grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Edmen:
why he go pain am? how much you buy fuel today?.. think with your head that's if you have any
Ignore. Thank your stars am in good mood today.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
sukkot:
bros the wine wey aisha dey serve for here no be for this world. wish you could be here. maybe it will cure your bitterness grin

Absolutely haram.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Ignore. Thank your stars am in good mood today.

Wetin you go fit do?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

Wetin you go fit do?
Lol... As I said earlier,no need to fight today. Make we leave am till another day grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Chubhie: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some people are getting scared while they lure the youths to sell their birthrights for pottage. The social media will be as silent as a graveyard after this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by ojochidem(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
I pity this country. Anywhere bele face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... As I said earlier,no need to fight today. Make we leave am till another day grin

Awoof tienz don make your head rest.

Chop and fatten up for next year you diet.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by 4hys: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
oba don notice am too, i created a thread for that and he ban my account 4 a wik now, vivian and him knws the secret behind bars
adren:

hmmm..
lalasticlala..

www.nairaland.com/2818117/end-world-child-rapist-unveiled

and me dey beg u since morning to allow my topic hit fp..

wetin viviangist6 get weyn i no get??

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chubhie:
Some people are getting scared while they lure the youths to sell their birthrights for pottage. The social media will be as silent as a graveyard after this.
the youths are not ready. the ones who are ready to die are too stupid to fight the right battle ( they fighting to run away from nigeria cuz they dont want to face the powers that be so they rather pine for a phantom nation called biafra ), and the rest are too drunk on whizzkid and davido and phyno and olamide to care. point being this generation of youth ' is ' dead on arrival

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by petermichaels(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
enjoy why d country suffer. God will vindicate us. Sorrow may last 4d nyt bt joy coms in d morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by arabmoney101(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
see them, those that help in rooting our money grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by lagdmark(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aisha: please I called this party to plead with the media to stop calling my husband bubu names eg. Daula dullard, baba go slow, block head, super clueless, slowpoke, etc.
Name your prices and stop disgracing my husband

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

free the Esau guy joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by goddes1234(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2015
undecided we dey hungry 4 here madam bh

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2015
goddes1234:
undecided we dey hungry 4 here madam bh
if you are hungry you better start the revolution. this begging thang aint working.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by bigtt76(f): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm madam feting 40 man laptop team ko grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.