Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (40852 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by lordsharks(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by donj211: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Nd yet d said the inherited empty treasury 4rm jonathan. God is watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by mightyokwy(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2015
All I see in those pictures are abokis with kaftans who went to the villa to pay homage to their brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2015
adren:

hmmm..
lalasticlala..

www.nairaland.com/2818117/end-world-child-rapist-unveiled

and me dey beg u since morning to allow my topic hit fp..

wetin viviangist6 get weyn i no get??

Yo Bro
She got a lot which you lack
1.2 weapons of man's happiness up
2.1 weapon of banging below
but you
1.only weapon of destruction which can send a man to 14yrs in prison and shut a woman down for 9 months. Don't compare guy
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by awebagco(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2015
our national cake

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by iwanchop(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Good
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by henryhemon(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Omojuwa is in Abuja, definitely he will be there. Ngenekwenu wetin happen na u no go nii?

Omojuwa was there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by femiranking28(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
And they could not host the under 17 chai which way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Justinah4real(f): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Pidggin:

On point!

How much is being spent in settling these people for closing their mouth and celebrating mediocrity, yet they said we are broke.
. How come we are broke and money has come for bribes. Journalist and Judges have been bribed secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Justinah4real(f): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Pidggin:

On point!

How much is being spent in settling these people for closing their mouth and celebrating mediocrity, yet they said we are broke.
How come we are broke and money has come for bribes. Journalist and Judges have been bribed secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by slap1(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2015
This country is a joke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by olutunde12(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
If the thing pain you,Go kill yourself .Thank me later. angry

stupidity everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by olutunde12(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2015
femiranking28:
And they could not host the under 17 chai which way

Those ones dont pose any threat to them now. But these ones can get them out of office from where bubari plans to be carried to daura for burrial at old age.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by stevLegend: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2015
cheesy Party Dat Pays.... PDP

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by akatekpe(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
I can't see Andy Obeya oo
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by philfrey08: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
DonChippy:
That's Omojuwa looking like Aregbesola with his Pepsi Longthroat .

O ga o...

Ngenekwenu nko?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by philfrey08: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
DonChippy:
That's Omojuwa looking like Aregbesola with his Pepsi Longthroat .

O ga o...

Ngenekwenu nko?[img][/img]
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by philfrey08: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2015
sukkot:
the youths are not ready. the ones who are ready to die are too stupid to fight the right battle ( they fighting to run away from nigeria cuz they dont want to face the powers that be so they rather pine for a phantom nation called biafra ), and the rest are too drunk on whizzkid and davido and phyno and olamide to care. point being this generation of youth ' is ' dead on arrival

so you were part of those chopulating in Abuja?
they are bashing you pple, u are ranting....just shu'up

Change agents aiye!
undecided SMH

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by NanciaKay(f): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Aspireahead:
all of una wey the make noise for Nairaland, i hope say them invite una.....btw..the dress code na kaftan abi na Northerners only the Cameraman see?

MY DEAR, THIS YOUR QUESTION THE MY MOUTH TO ASK OOOO! BUT EBI LIKE SAY THE CAMERA MAN JUST WANT SNAP THOSE WITH KAFTAN NI. MAKE WE NO RUSH TO CONCLUSION lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by repogirl(f): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2015
I can't see Omenka and NgeneUkwenu in the pics? Were your Invitations lost in the mail? grin tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nicur: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2015
ODEnka abi omenka, mumu transgender Beremx, Ngeneonukwu abi Ngenekwenu and other ZOMBIES that did not get invited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nicur: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2015
social media change agents = Apc social media agents!! wonders shall never end, so Apc employed this people to be deceiving the gullible with their senseless propaganda!! no wonder!! sometimes even the way people like ODEnka abi omenka, mumu transgender Beremx, Ngeneonuku abi Ngenekwenu and other ZOMBIES feed on senseless and hopeless fairy tales of government and propagate it hopelessly will leave you highly bewildered!! so they were doing a job after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by czaratwork: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2015
So these are the people they employed to use social media to oust PDP and they are bold to show their face. PDP will soon use them for the same purpose. Instead of thinking of how to change the mindset of everyone in Nigeria, they think corruption and mismanagement is a party thing.

Corruption starts with I. How do I live my life each day. How did I get my present job? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2015
THE CAPTION SHOULD HAVE READ, FIRST LADY HOST HAUSA YOUTHS, KAWAI

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by bewla(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Any body sport vivi or Linda gate pix here ishelove la lasti and all the order taniworm time to investigate were that money come froom
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by sukkot: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
philfrey08:

so you were part of those chopulating in Abuja?
they are bashing you pple, u are ranting....just shu'up

Change agents aiye!
undecided SMH
of course i was not. i was just playing with that dimwit devilisalai yesterday wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by free13: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin....#one chance.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by tpiar: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
whatever happened to the 40 laptop crew?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aisha Fried Rice and Chicken....... Na wa o!
Didn't know these e-rats were onto full employment and settlement things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.