Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (40855 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Demmocrats(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Na only Alhaji's where invited
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by ril19(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
And Somebody Is Going To Make A Contact Of His Life In That Party. I'm Talking Million Naira Contact.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Pidggin(f): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
E touts have gathered for settlement

On point!

How much is being spent in settling these people for closing their mouth and celebrating mediocrity, yet they said we are broke.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Vikky014(f): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
elbinmanny:
This was where they were warned never to mention #DasukiGate grin
hahahahaha. funny picture
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by benhardy4rel(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
no money no money, Nigeria is broke yet there is money to host like minds ? God save nigerians

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by uchechuma3567: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gathering of propaganders

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Obaino1985: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by elbinmanny(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ì
Vikky014:
hahahahaha. funny picture
my dear check am na..immediately Dasuki started snitching he was granted bail and a chair to negotiate cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by minwafor: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
The social media guys played a major in the change/ deluding/ brainwashing of innocent but gullible Nigerians.

We have known their tactics, that is why the influence that they will wield in subsequent elections will be negligible as compared to the 2015 general election.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Barcanistar should be there. He's a change agent. He changes his position very often.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Obaino1985: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Endtime gathering

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by StepTwo: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
adren:
hmmm.. lalasticlala..

www.nairaland.com/2818117/end-world-child-rapist-unveiled
and me dey beg u since morning to allow my topic hit fp..
wetin viviangist6 get weyn i no get??
hehe!
this really got me laughing.
abeg Lala, attend this this guy oooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dem e-warriors dat delt with pdp
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
SEUN has been abandoned again. They threatened him to ban biafraa but still they still take him as an outcast

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by anytexy: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
After using it to climb, now they want to destroy it so that we will not use it to bring them town 2019 if they fail to perform. No way. We no go gree ooo! we no go gree!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
dem don start to use our money dey do party,all of them BIG thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Obaino1985: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Guys beta way to earn good money is here cl ick dis link http.//payf oryouth.com/index.ph p?ref=4339
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by holaralph(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where is Seun oooohhhh Seun don go pour cheat for toilet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by yinkuscious(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
adren:

hmmm..
lalasticlala..

simple answer to a simple question. Same thing that Eve has that Adam doesn't have, which makes the devil to go to Eve instead of Adam. Trust me lalasticlala no dey do partial oo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Rushtec(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
U no get grin grin grin grin
adren:

hmmm..
lalasticlala..

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by darlenese(f): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Very soon we will hear AishaGateAishaGate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Vikky014(f): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
elbinmanny:
Ì my dear check am na..immediately Dasuki started snitching he was granted bail and a chair to negotiate cheesy
lol

u r right
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217515_aishabuharihostsendoftheyeargatheringofsocialmediachangeagentsattheasovilla4_jpegdda79f69db166586780902cdaa1a5dc6

The first hajiya is currently hosting apc e touts in a banquet at the villa all paid for by public funds. This is in recognition of the shilling job they did in propagating the myth of her husband as Nigeria's messiah.

I wonder why these real heroes of the U-17 flying eagles who won the fifa world cup did not even get the honor and privellages of a common presidential handshake but these jobless touts are currently being lavished at the villa with public funds?

In your honest opinion who deserves national accolades and presidential invitation?

Is it the once jobless riff raffs above or the flying eagles?

You be the judge

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
kITATITA:
Barcanistar should be there. He's a change agent. He changes his position very often.
I'm a patriotic Nigerian

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by coruso(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
First it was lie muhammad, now it Aishia buhari inviting the social media guys. Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by king096: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
end time government

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm a patriotic Nigerian
No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by rotimize: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
A beg wey my own food too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by TheDevilIsALai: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
The real heroes are dying in sambisa front with no single recognition rather the govt is denying that 107 soldiers were brutally killed.

The real heroes won the U-17 cup but did not even get the honor of meeting with the President for even five minutes and a photo op, but here we see these bunch of no good cheap skates with no conscience getting an invite to the villa.

Shame on this useless Buhari govt.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by msmith247(f): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by adelujohn(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / Edo Governorship Election: Results Of 751 Polling Units Still Being Expected / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.