Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari (45720 Views)

Under Jonathan, 55 Nigerians Stole N1.3trillion – PACAC / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by me69: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Those who criticize Buhari over Jonathan deserve the worst leaders. These are the same kind of people who ruled this country since its founding and destroy it, their minds are corrupt but they can't perceive it.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by obinnashady(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=TheDevilIsALai post=41257056][/quote]I thought I was alone with my thoughts till I read this ur post.God bless u 4 saying the truth bro.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??

What else do we expect from you, an imbecilic Biafra

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by obinnashady(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
tunshe:

I just quoted a disrespectful,dirty minded,wailing wailer.

By their words,we know those who treat their parents like toothpicks.
I bu mmiri ikpu
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Only in Nigeria you will hear diff news
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by francizy(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
This woman has joined the band wagon of throwing around figures just for the fun of it. We are still waiting for th$20 billion..... $10 billion or is it $6 billion that only one person who we still don't know about, stole.

In other news, Omojuwa and APCheat change agents have eaten Iya Basira's Aisha Boooooharis's rice and have now been reinvigorated to continue the propaganda.

They should remember that awoof dey run belle. angry

Repogirl! I love you scatter! If no be say you don marry, na me for marry you! cheesy

Keep giving the change chanting e-touts headache!

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

Here they go again, like husband like wife always bitching about and won't settle down for the job they so greatly clamoured for. Anyways a poor workman they say blames his tools.

Fool, you should ask yourself if they stole or not.. You support politicians who don't know you exist, sell your future, steal your money

But you go against those people that wants to bring them to book because of your political or ethnic differences, some of you go to school but aren't educated

Be ashamed of yourself & for your parent's effort you put in vain

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by lagdmark(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Aisha Aisha, your husband came out and apologized to Nigerians to pls. give him more time to deliver.
You aisha now reason like liar Mohammed with blame game, no spoil sontin for baba o. Ebi like say your head don scatter.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
babyphaze07:
Who are these people whose name cant be published? I hope your husband wont be named among those who destroyed naija come 2019. #watchyourback
You bet he would.Besides if that much has been taken by just 7 people imagine how much has been stolen in previous regimes.....why can't they do a clean job and go down the line instead of wailing about GEJ as if that was the only corrupt administration. Obama met a weak US economy and turned it around.just shut the GEJ up and do your damm job!

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by cuba62(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
This woman should shut her mouth.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
kodded:
hahaha now it is N3.3 trillion I guess nigerians are not buying the blame games so it back to plan b operation accuse Jonathan of stealing billions of naira

Who are you to speak for Nigeria ?
Make your papa & those benefactors return our money oh ..

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by allthingsgood: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Please shut up, nobody stole any money. Na so we dey hear since

You are a lost cause. Frustrated PDP apologist and sychophants. Go hide your head in shame!
Perhaps you are living under a rock since the Dasuki, Akpobolokemi saga. But most likely, your unwarranted hatred for Buhari has sealed your brain from coming to terms with reality. So keep deluding yourself
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by eltweezy90(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Talk don even finish for ma mouth!
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
sweetgala:

Idiot, 7 people stole your entitlements and you are here castigating the leaders who have advised on how to demand what is your right.

Like Pat Utomi said yesterday on channels TV , if every Nigerian was sent a letter annually that read " your share of state revenue thsi year is 3000 but after fraudulent deductions 99.9% what is left to you is this here 150" we'd ask more about how our national resources are spent.

God save the future generations

7 people stole 3.3 trillion and what has been done about it, if we start looking at most of these monies that they claim were stolen, must have been frittered on frivolous gatherings like this one she just hosted. Who made her the government's spokesperson?

And the best you can do is call me an idiot for stating the position of the majority. You can chose what nonsense to believe for majority of the people out there the demand is that government gets down to business and not this "seemingly infinite" start-up time they are currently displaying.

You are acting as expected after the rice of last night

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Pidggin:
Mrs Buhari hosted social media e-rats to a banquet today, one can only imagine the nature of gifts that must have been shared to them for their loyal service so far. This is another scheme by these people to rule this country via propaganda, may God help us

Ewu , how much did your jonathan squandered on TAN ? GEJ2019 bandwagons ? Transformation agenda e-rats

See if you want to cry? Take bucket & cry well well oh cos Buhari go reach 2019 and a yoruba will take over for another 8yrs

So gather enough bucket so u can weep for the next few years to come imp

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Doncharis(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Only targeting Jonathan's administration... If buhari really want to tackle corruption, let him go beyond Gej's admins... to Obj,even in his party APC.All People's Corruption

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Fawklicant: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
At least e no reach the one wey Abacha alone steal and you are best of friends with the family. Infact your husband Dullard-in-chief said that Abacha was not corrupt. See ya life?

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Eazydeek:

Fool, you should ask yourself if they stole or not.. You support politicians who don't know you exist, sell your future, steal your money

But you go against those people that wants to bring them to book because of your political or ethnic differences, some of you go to school but aren't educated

You will need 4 lifetimes to be at par with me educationally. " in any battle of wits it is needless to argue with an unarmed man like you". Have a great day.

PS: acting as expectrd after the rice of last night.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
The numerical diarrhea have spread from Adams Oshiomole to PMB and his wife and the whole of APC. Aisha is on heat and PMB is not forth coming, always globe trotting.
When did the First Lady become the federal government's spoke person? In what capacity is she working?

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by donj211: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
shift make I sidon close to you as Aisha Buhari dey yarn us torri about GEJ and his men. cheesy
make I sit down close 2 una make I hear d rubbish wey she dey talk

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2015
kITATITA:

Young people should monitor monetary allocations to ministries and demand judicious use of same."

The bolded is a challenge she has thrown at you and others. She wants you to monitor and hold her husband accountable. I think it is clear enough.

Thanks brother, the issue here is about the government getting to work and not complaining to the masses everyday, no one would tolerate a football club manager who takes 6 months to select his team, and comes everyday with press statements of reasons for his underperformance especially when you understood the kind of job you were signing up for.

What difference is there between the bothe statements " an unnamed cabal has been benefitting from subsidy" and " an unnamed 7 have benefitted 3.3 trillion from our coffers"
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by waldigit: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??

Suppose she is right at the end of the day, I hope you will be honourable enough to swallow your words along with your "likers"
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2015
francizy:

Repogirl! I love you scatter! If no be say you don marry, na me for marry you! cheesy

Keep giving the change chanting e-touts headache!
grin change e-chanting zombies, you mean? Na me and dem, no worry...they think they will spread baseless, misleading, propaganda and get away with it, no way! angry

Maybe they don't even know the meaning of Change, we will school them and their certificate less master.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by drss(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
See scam! Dis woman using state funds to reward etouts in a banquet hall at dis time I thought d gworo chewer said he met an empty treasury Buari is d greatest liar of d century.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by dantori(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

However she didn't cos God has given her such beautiful kids for Buhari to shame imbeciles like you..... durh
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by drss(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Eazydeek:

when will ur mesiah buari refund d N2.8 billion he stole in 1978 when he was minister of petroluem

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by sophy17(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

With this foolish statement you got over a 100 likes. This shows how foolish many are.
It is because of people like you that we need the social media law. There must be a limit to this madness.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nicur: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
lol another hullabaloo

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nicur: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by dunlie: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
tafrica:
No wonder these hungry keyborad warriors called CHANGE AGENTS are still relevant online, Nigerians are gullible. Omojuwa and the rest were hosted, fed by and probably given brown envelopes by Aisha Buhari at the dinner, Omojuwa takes to twitter again and tweets their blame and allegation games again to divert our attention just because they have been paid and fed with our common wealth by Aisha.
These people are being paid for this rubbish just because govt thinks we're gullible and these people can easily control the narratives on social media with a single tweet.

Before now, they were vociferous about #Dasukigate but went into hibernation as soon as #Buharigate was mentioned.

These people are doing the will of their paymasters. They aren't for the people for their pockets. They are paid to lie and deceive the masses.

All of us including them will sink in this gad dam ship soon....!!!!! let them continue.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by MahatmaGhandi: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
This rubbish has to stop. People should stop spewing allegations without proofs. Many members of the ruling party have become lawyers and judges.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by BABANGBALI: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
babyphaze07:
Who are these people whose name cant be published? I hope your husband wont be named among those who destroyed naija come 2019. #watchyourback
seun,lalasticlala,ishilove,mukina2,rokiatu,vickyrotex,funjosh grin

Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto / Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49