Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari (45751 Views)

Under Jonathan, 55 Nigerians Stole N1.3trillion – PACAC / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by stevLegend: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
I tot Buhari said there'll be no office of the first lady if he emerges as president?
Or is she speaking as the Last lady?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by DEDON8181(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
tunshe:

I just quoted a disrespectful,dirty minded,wailing wailer.

By their words,we know those who treat their parents like toothpicks.

Now, you know their is something they call parent?

When fools like you dey abuse GEJ and his wife, you never think about your parent?

The person wey treat him parents like toothpick better pass you wey treat yours like tissue paper. GEJ and Aisha bullhari don become mate ba?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??
I don't like u, but u ve really made me laugh this morning!
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by francizy(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
grin change e-chanting zombies, you mean? Na me and dem, no worry...they think they will spread baseless, misleading, propaganda and get away with it, no way! angry

Maybe they don't even know the meaning of Change, we will school them and their certificate less master.

On the schooling matter, I hope we'll provide them with one-meal per day while in class? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by sirseven: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Nah konji dey worry Aisha. Buhari no dey fit do her again.
doublewisdom:
doublewisdom:
i dont blame d way d leaders r treating we d youth bcoz 87% of us r only gud in stupid comment on social media. And wit dis typ of out attitude 40yrs to come dis our grandfathers wil continue to govern us.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

Here they go again, like husband like wife always bitching about and won't settle down for the job they so greatly clamoured for. Anyways a poor workman they say blames his tools.
did she blame anyone? She simply telling us that with record available only 7 people corner our 3.3tr naira, instead to be weeping for nigeria, u are rejoicing with criminals, what a life?

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
I don't like u, but u ve really made me laugh this morning!
MY BRO, WE DONT NEED TO KILL OURSELVES OVER THIS PEOPLE(PDP AND APC), THE MONEY SHE USED TO FEED ALL THIS E-CRIMINALS WOULD FEED THOUSANDS IN THE IDP CAMP. ANYWAYS, ME JUST THEY NAIRALAND THEY CHILL AND HAVE FUN.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did she blame anyone? She simply telling us that with record available only 7 people corner our 3.3tr naira, instead to be weeping for nigeria, u are rejoicing with criminals, what a life?
SEE MU MU
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by dunlie: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
NakedEve:

Interesting?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by repogirl(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
francizy:

On the schooling matter, I hope we'll provide them with one-meal per day while in class? cheesy grin
lol!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
stevLegend:
I tot Buhari said there'll be no office of the first lady if he emerges as president?
Or is she speaking as the Last lady?
mumu, did u see any emblem of first lady attach to her?

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by kodded(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Tell me, what's wrong in accusing a thief?
Or nobody stole in the last administration
Nigerians didn't vote them in to tell us how much Jonathan government stole undecided
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by dunlie: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2015
allthingsgood:

Is this all you got from what she said?
Someone stole your money, compromised your security, put out out of jobs and this is all you can say from the message
Its a pity

Who is the someone? don't they have a name? what is all these nonsense of someone, people, etc. are these people ghost or are the above the law their names can"t be mentioned. what is all these madness?? PRONOUNCE THIER NAMES OR BETTER STILL KEEP MUTE!!!!
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

All the accusations made by this government's official and unofficial spokespersons have been geared towards one thing, passing blames to anonymous suspects "a minister stole $6bn, Jonathan's ministers stole 1million barrels of oil daily, $150 bn stolen by Jonathan's ministers, 3.3 trillion naira stolen by 7 people) they either name and shame or forever remain silent and face their job.

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Charly68: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Seven greedy Nigerians stole 3.3 trillions ,PMB budget for the whole country is 6trilion plus...with 2 trillion Bucharest loan projection & some people are shouting that the man will ruin the economy ..
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by amakaffy: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2015
chesterlee:
This useless woman should name the 7 people or forever remain silent.

They don't care about the masses. The country is in a terrible state. No Jobs anywhere, the people that even have are losing theirs. Everything is crazily costly unlike before

Yet these useless people are busy ruling the nation with Propaganda... Rubbish!!!
Fool !!! U knw them aiidy .... Hint: one of them
is battling with cancer (I mean ur sister)

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by madenigga(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2015
7 northerners stole 3.3trillion naira.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

MY BRO, WE DONT NEED TO KILL OURSELVES OVER THIS PEOPLE(PDP AND APC), THE MONEY SHE USED TO FEED ALL THIS E-CRIMINALS WOULD FEED THOUSANDS IN THE IDP CAMP. ANYWAYS, ME JUST THEY NAIRALAND THEY CHILL AND HAVE FUN.... grin
i pity my people, insane people like u are rejoicing over criminals

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
BALLOSKI:
truth is scarce in ur piggery aka biafra
shut up
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i pity my people, insane people like u are rejoicing over criminals
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ grin, SO NA YOU THEY SANE BY SUPPORTING TINUBU, ATIKU, OBASANJO, SARAKI, AMAECHI, FASHOLA(HE DOESNT SIGN CHEQUES), SILVA ETC? YOU MUST BE A M*D MAN
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by MCRUEMUS: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
shift make I sidon close to you as Aisha Buhari dey yarn us torri about GEJ and his men. cheesy
ABEG SHIFT TO THE END MAKE I JOIN ONA HEAR D TORI WEWE for Aisha Version
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by TI1919(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
And yet Abacha is not kwarrupt

undecided
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by chesterlee(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
amakaffy:

Fool !!! U knw them aiidy .... Hint: one of them
is battling with cancer (I mean ur sister)

Awon Oniranu!!

Your classless Abuja hoe should mention her name na?

U think its by hosting 'E Zombies'
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by MahatmaGhandi: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Everyday we hear different unsubstantiated allegations from the ruling party, it is either Oshomole is saying this or El Rufai is that. What happened to our courts? The other day Obj was accused to his face of monumental corruption and he was crying for proofs and most nigerians agreed. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

All the accusations made by this government's official and unofficial spokespersons have been geared towards one thing, passing blames to anonymous suspects "a minister stole $6bn, Jonathan's ministers stole 1million barrels of oil daily, $150 bn stolen by Jonathan's ministers, 3.3 trillion naira stolen by 7 people) they either name and shame or forever remain silent and face their job.
what a country? So is now a crime to let us know what happened in d past govt from d available record

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??
MY BRO, WE DONT NEED TO KILL OURSELVES OVER THIS PEOPLE(PDP AND APC), THE MONEY SHE USED TO FEED ALL THIS E-CRIMINALS WOULD FEED THOUSANDS IN THE IDP CAMP.

Your post is an indication of your zero upbringing. A clear check of your background will reveal you are nothing but an armed bandit.

If you are not concerned about the fact that 7 Nigerians looted over =N=3 trillion then you are a dead brain.

It could have been better if you are not given birth to by your unfortunate parents.

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Ayatullah:

Your post is an indication of your zero upbringing. A clear check of your background will reveal you are nothing but an armed bandit.

If you are not concerned about the fact that 7 Nigerians looted over =N=3 trillion then you are a dead brain.

It could have been better if you are not given birth to by your unfortunate parents.
SHE WAS WRONG, SHE DIDNT ADD AMAECHI, ATIKU, OBASANJO, SARAKI, FASHOLA, FAYEMI AND CO?? YOU ARE THE REAL BANDIT, WHO IS MORE 'CRIMINAL' THAN ATIKU??
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by sweatlana: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Someone should advice this woman to keep her mouth shut! Before she losses the likes respect people have for her.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what a country? So is now a crime to let us know what happened in d past govt from d available record

Do you get the point? Tell us who took our money, charge them to court, prosecute them and recover it all not making unsubstantiated allegations agsinst anonymous persons. Who will steal 1million barrels of crude a day from a country pumping 2million barrels a day more or less, or 3.3 trillion amonst 7 persons.
I repeat the gentleman and his "domestic appendage" should face governance and stop telling us hollow stories considering their stance on Abacha only a few years back.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by proprince(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
The Burantashi that Buhari took before penetratin you last night is really affecting you Aisha. You and your husband lack wisdom

Later that one called zara abi na Zaria sef wil open her red mouth to say rubish undecided
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ grin, SO NA YOU THEY SANE BY SUPPORTING TINUBU, ATIKU, OBASANJO, SARAKI, AMAECHI, FASHOLA(HE DOESNT SIGN CHEQUES), SILVA ETC? YOU MUST BE A M*D MAN
i don't know if anyone has stole our money, but with available record that 7 people stole 3.3tr naira, ur clueless corrupt gej would have tell us with d available record if those people u mention also corner our commonweath

1 Like

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Bollinger(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
babyphaze07:
Who are these people whose name cant be published? I hope your husband wont be named among those who destroyed naija come 2019. #watchyourback

Good question. I really don't understand how Nigerians do business. In a normal society, there is nothing suggestive about fighting crime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.