Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari (45747 Views)

Under Jonathan, 55 Nigerians Stole N1.3trillion – PACAC / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by anwe: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2015
lawydewy:
She may be right!
Good and bad is possible in Nigeria........

Aisha should tell us about Halliburton case which was investigated and people were jailed in US and her name was mentioned for money laundry. We are waiting........

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by ajepako(f): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Nah konji dey worry Aisha. Buhari no dey fit do her again.

Na you comment bad pass..

I doff my hat

Gbam! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by ICEMAN(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Aisha shut the F up!

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by vislabraye(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2015
TolstoyFan:
Nigeria's First Lady, Hajia Aisha Buhari has said 7 Nigerians in the past administration of President Goodluck Jonathan stole N3.3 trillion meant for the development of the country. The president's wife made this disclosure while speaking at the get-together for social media changers in Aso Villa, Abuja. In her words,"N3.3 trillion was embezzled by only 7 people. Young people should monitor monetary allocations to ministries and demand judicious use of same."

One of the attendees at the event Japheth Omojuwa confirmed this via his verified Twitter handle.

http://dawntodusknews.com/7-nigerians-embezzled-n3-3-trillion-aisha-buhari/

Who are they ? Stop all this sensationalism. If you actually know that 7 people embezzled that much, then you should know who they are . QED.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Kingbusssy(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2015
babyphaze07:
Who are these people whose name cant be published? I hope your husband wont be named among those who destroyed naija come 2019. #watchyourback

All I know is that, in those names, saraki,amaechi,dasuki must be there Awon OgaNla OLE

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by akp202(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
since when has she become the mouth piece of this administration?

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by lagosrd: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

Here they go again, like husband like wife always bitching about and won't settle down for the job they so greatly clamoured for. Anyways a poor workman they say blames his tools.

"Complaint has never and will never be a strategy"- NavierStokes

Madam I think we concluded your matter long time ago that ure not constitutionally recognized. Pls stay out of partisan politics cos your husband is capable. Na so the pig nolse dey enter fence small small.m

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Tequilah: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
jpphilips:
Your husband is running a budget deficit of 2.22T by default and someone stole 3.3T, What the heck is your husband doing about it?

Good question! How come those who stole the money are not behind bars, and their assets confiscated? How come Interpol has not been put on their trail if they are outside the country?? shocked These people, sef...

vislabraye:
Who are they ? Stop all this sensationalism. If you actually know that 7 people embezzled that much, then you should know who they are . QED.

Abi, o! Or those 7 people are ghosts or spirits??

Jesusloveyou:
did she blame anyone? She simply telling us that with record available only 7 people corner our 3.3tr naira, instead to be weeping for nigeria, u are rejoicing with criminals, what a life?

Enough is enough! Let her name those 7 people, ensure they are prosecuted or forever hold her peace! mtcheeew! angry

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
This one stole that and that one stole this.

Say their name lying haliburton thief.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by allthingsgood: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
dunlie:

Who is the someone? don't they have a name? what is all these nonsense of someone, people, etc. are these people ghost or are the above the law their names can"t be mentioned. what is all these madness?? PRONOUNCE THIER NAMES OR BETTER STILL KEEP MUTE!!!!

Are u deaf or blind u not reading news Coming here to ask stupid questions. Smh

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by veraiyke(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why not just mention the seven people's names?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by free13: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue lipsrsealed
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by bigtt76(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Madam shuuuuuuuuuuuu angry face your kitchen and your family ooo! Leave corruption issue for those fighting it undecided

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by cleoblizz332(f): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
I thought Aisha buhari is going to maintain the position oh the President's wife and contribute only to her family matter and not the county's after buhari has being applauded for saying there is noting like being the first lady for his wife
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by simpleseyi: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
T[b]HIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??[/b]
MY BRO, WE DONT NEED TO KILL OURSELVES OVER THIS PEOPLE(PDP AND APC), THE MONEY SHE USED TO FEED ALL THIS E-CRIMINALS WOULD FEED THOUSANDS IN THE IDP CAMP.

My dear Mr Nonentity you are very very wrong. Muhammadu Buhari can never ever be unable to penetrate a woman well. Ask your olosho sisters, who have collapse one day or the other on Hausa/Fulani dicck, they will tell you that the Hausa/Funali man has an average of 9 inches long dicckk. Some of them especially tall ones like Muhammadeu Buhari can have up to 12 inches long dicckk. Now, tell me, how he wont penetrate any woman well.

Your clueless Otuoke brother and his gang of thieves including Mama Piss Sheppopo, the world bank fraudster called Okono-Iwealla, the oil goddess Deizani Madukewe, Stella Odua, ATM Sambo Dasuki and others stole 3.3. trillion naira, that is what you should defend.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by ochobaba(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

Here they go again, like husband like wife always bitching about and won't settle down for the job they so greatly clamoured for. Anyways a poor workman they say blames his tools.

"Complaint has never and will never be a strategy"- NavierStokes
Inrespective of the fact that dey kept complaining...have you sat down to imagine just 7nigerians stealing 3trillion naira...
Have you sat down to think that if the money had been inside fg account
My brother this is arrant nonsense from the past government
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??
MY BRO, WE DONT NEED TO KILL OURSELVES OVER THIS PEOPLE(PDP AND APC), THE MONEY SHE USED TO FEED ALL THIS E-CRIMINALS WOULD FEED THOUSANDS IN THE IDP CAMP.
like benitez' wife blamed mou over her husband's over weight.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by ochobaba(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
shift make I sidon close to you as Aisha Buhari dey yarn us torri about GEJ and his men. cheesy
Abeg you to shift make I sitdown close to you..make e no be like say I proud
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Must u call biafra? So some ppl truly believe they're zombie. Mind u, I'm Igbo bt don't support biafra n my support is even insignificant to d struggle.
BALLOSKI:
truth is scarce in ur piggery aka biafra
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Monalisa185(f): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
shift make I sidon close to you as Aisha Buhari dey yarn us torri about GEJ and his men. cheesy

haha...no vex. Sidon for ground...as I fat reach, this chair no fit enter us ooo..tongue
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
ochobaba:

Inrespective of the fact that dey kept complaining...have you sat down to imagine just 7nigerians stealing 3trillion naira...
Have you sat down to think that if the money had been inside fg account
My brother this is arrant nonsense from the past government

Inasmuch as there might have been leakages in the past, three things to take into consideration.
1) have you sat down to critically imagine 7 identified but anonymous individuals stealing 3.3 trillion?
2) For anyone to steal that much, this "media -savvy" government would have released names, there is no love lost between this administration and the previous so they would not take the pain to cover up for any such individual except the individuals are in their midst especially one whose last names starts with a T and ends with a U grin.
3) You know we have 3.3trillion naira of our money in the hands of 7 individuals and you want to subject the 169million plus to borrowing 1.8trillion naira for oir budget?

I just hope people can critically analyze every piexe of information they receive, rather than swallowing everything these politicians and their domestic appendages spill over the media, hook, line and sinker.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by klax(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aisha Buhari will shut the hell mouth of yours and feck off We don't bloody care tell your husband to deliver simple as that ok. Anything short of delivery from your husband then pls sssshhhrrraaappp and fffeeeccckkk off
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by luggy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
since ur husband BUHARI took over the power, how many months now ur still complaining. am still watching you and your husband

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by buchilino(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
ONE QUESTION MADAM BUHARI, CAN U SWEAR ON KORAN DAT UR HUSBAND OR ANY MEMBER OF UR HAS NEVA EMBEZZLED A SINGLE KOBO FROM D NATIONS TREASURY? I DARE U 2 SWEAR.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by anthony86(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
She should have first name the amount her friends, the Abachas stole while in power.

Awon ole

People that said there would be no office of the firstlady

Not only now, does she have an office they now organise lavish banquets. After all a budget of 200 billion naira plus of SPECIAL INTERVENTION was assigned to her office.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Freeman85(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Even Aisha Buhari sef dey talk, Nawa o
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by mrmoah(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??
I'm a die hard Buhari fan.But sincerely speaking you have a point as regard feeding of the IDP..Sai BABA
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Monalisa185:

haha...no vex. Sidon for ground...as I fat reach, this chair no fit enter us ooo..tongue
Na so you fat reach? cheesy
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
ochobaba:

Abeg you to shift make I sitdown close to you..make e no be like say I proud
Lol... Ma guy monalisa185 no gree shift for me joor. undecided
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
MCRUEMUS:
ABEG SHIFT TO THE END MAKE I JOIN ONA HEAR D TORI WEWE for Aisha Version
Lol.. Wait make I push monalisa185 small. grin
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mbkite:

make i join una pls.
chai today na today. Monalisa185 e be like say we go go look for another extra seat o. cheesy
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by sdm4christ: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Enough of this rubbish. You cannot handle fuel situation, naira is on a free fall, yet... Abeg give me chance jare.

El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos)