Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari (45733 Views)

Under Jonathan, 55 Nigerians Stole N1.3trillion – PACAC / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Monalisa185(f): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
chai today na today. Monalisa185 e be like say we go go look for another extra seat o. cheesy

sameer1212:
Lol.. Wait make I push monalisa185 small. grin

sameer1212:
Lol... Ma guy monalisa185 no gree shift for me joor. undecided

haha...dem come late....the amebo yaff finish oooo...: P

sameer1212:
Na so you fat reach? cheesy

I dey tell you ooo cheesy
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by omoasero(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
shift make I sidon close to you as Aisha Buhari dey yarn us torri about GEJ and his men. cheesy
. Guess I will have to stand behind u2 to watch and listen to Naija 1st couple blabbin.
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by prof12(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

Here they go again, like husband like wife always bitching about and won't settle down for the job they so greatly clamoured for. Anyways a poor workman they say blames his tools.

"Complaint has never and will never be a strategy"- NavierStokes

Is she out of the way?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by diva90: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Question is who are these 7 people. I know 3 are deziani, dasuki and Jonathan himself. Who are the other 4?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by princejayboss: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol.... This country is a joke.... As I landed in Nigeria two days ago.... I came to realize that most people are suffering and smiling ... I realized that the youths have been bought.... I realized that the nation is about to hit the icebergs.....

Imagine the youths who were to be the future leaders as claimed eat away their right .... Yet they are given another task to feed the gullible with the information of 3.3 trillion... At least the news of 3.3T will last for one year at the media mainstream which will buy them time to strategize for another blame game.

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by clefstone(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS AISHAT Buhari WOULD BLAME JONATHAN FOR HER HUSBAND'S INABILITY TO PENETRATE HER WELL??
MY BRO, WE DONT NEED TO KILL OURSELVES OVER THIS PEOPLE(PDP AND APC), THE MONEY SHE USED TO FEED ALL THIS E-CRIMINALS WOULD FEED THOUSANDS IN THE IDP CAMP.
'epic-est' comment ever

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Msquare220: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
shift make I sidon close to you as Aisha Buhari dey yarn us torri about GEJ and his men. cheesy
Shift abeg mak I sitdwm too
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
drss:
when will ur mesiah buari refund d N2.8 billion he stole in 1978 when he was minister of petroluem

And where's your evidence ? Why haven't you submitted a query to EFCC ?
Am sure you won't even understand what that means because you're a stack illiterate you circulate propagandas only at your peril

You want Buhari to return money but you don't want him to prosecute your political thieves, those that don't know you exist but you support them ewu

Have you eaten today? How much do you have in your bank account ?

Nothing, absolute bullocks !!! You poverty ridden goatheaded mugu
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
NavierStokes:

You will need 4 lifetimes to be at par with me educationally. " in any battle of wits it is needless to argue with an unarmed man like you". Have a great day.

PS: acting as expectrd after the rice of last night.

Hahaha This goat is a joker, you call yourself an educated fellow ? But look at what you typed with your fecal filled brain hahahahah

Laugh wan kiiiii me oh, the dude de brag about education on Nairaland but in reality he's a road side cobbler hahahahahahahahaha

Chai Datas don cheap sha
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eazydeek:

Hahaha This goat is a joker, you call yourself an educated fellow ? But look at what you typed with your fecal filled brain hahahahah

Laugh wan kiiiii me oh, the dude de brag about education on Nairaland but in reality he's a road side cobbler hahahahahahahahaha

Chai Datas don cheap sha
Keep laughing bro and best wishes
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
francizy:
Here we go again!

You used state funds to host bunch of e-touts that caused nothing but nuisance but yet, talk about trillions stolen in the past admin. Hope your husband's name is among the 7 you were referring to?

There's everything wrong with accusing an alleged thief if you use the accusations to cover incompetence rather than bringing the thief to book asap.

APC's incompetence is oozing like cesspit and it seems accusation has become the new air freshener...

She probably hosted the e-fraudstars called "change agents" just to give them a new song to sing.. Alas, Omojuwa has started singing his own song..

francizy:
Here we go again!

You used state funds to host bunch of e-touts that caused nothing but nuisance but yet, talk about trillions stolen in the past admin. Hope your husband's name is among the 7 you were referring to?

There's everything wrong with accusing an alleged thief if you use the accusations to cover incompetence rather than bringing the thief to book asap.

APC's incompetence is oozing like cesspit and it seems accusation has become the new air freshener...

She probably hosted the e-fraudstars called "change agents" just to give them a new song to sing.. Alas, Omojuwa has started singing his own song..

OMG! shocked you're actually defending looters
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by omobaba101(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
I thought there is no office of the First lady and secondly what is the constitutional authority the President's wife has to speak on national issue; or did I miss out on any announcement of the appointment of a new EFCC spokesperson?

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by francizy(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2015
ayindejimmy:

OMG! shocked you're actually defending looters

Did I write in vocabularies that confused you? I think not. This is because I wrote that post in very simple English that even a primary four pupil will understand. Tell me how and in what way my post defended looters, or do you usually read with your phone turned upside down (when not in auto-rotate mode)? undecided

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by francizy(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2015
tafrica:
No wonder these hungry keyborad warriors called CHANGE AGENTS are still relevant online, Nigerians are gullible. Omojuwa and the rest were hosted, fed by and probably given brown envelopes by Aisha Buhari at the dinner, Omojuwa takes to twitter again and tweets their blame and allegation games again to divert our attention just because they have been paid and fed with our common wealth by Aisha.
These people are being paid for this rubbish just because govt thinks we're gullible and these people can easily control the narratives on social media with a single tweet.

Before now, they were vociferous about #Dasukigate but went into hibernation as soon as #Buharigate was mentioned.

These people are doing the will of their paymasters. They aren't for the people for their pockets. They are paid to lie and deceive the masses.

May God overload your life with blessings to the point you will say that it is ok!

Exceptionally brilliant piece here!!

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by tafrica(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
francizy:

May God overload your life with blessings to the point you will say that it is ok!

Exceptionally brilliant piece here!!

I say AMEN and for you also sir

Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by stevLegend: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
mumu, did u see any emblem of first lady attach to her?

I dey smile you... Goat.
No emblem/coat of arm. Yet, she's widely refered to as the 1st Lady.
Why didn't she openly debunk it?
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by allthingsgood: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
dunlie:

Silly pig...you "re born out of s.tupidity, senseless bastard.... which news? the one created by hell bound bastards like you....?

Thats all you know na. How to insult people. Neat brain with no home training!
Re: "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
when will ur mesiah buari refund d N2.8 billion he stole in 1978 when he was minister of petroluem

When Tony Anenih, Olisa metuh, GEJ, Diezani, Stella oduah, return their loot ( yams )

'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola / List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018