Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (89156 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by malware: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Have you ever been caught by in this situation before?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
What are they doing? undecided

27 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Stevengerd(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol, story for another day

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by billynoni(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Imagine the dog dey frown join sef..........Ur own na die that day if u get home

#Where is that bad belle street sister that said I can't achieve anything in this life,here I am with 400+likes grin grin grin

Mr Seun e dakun help my career,is there no way I can turn the "likes" to cash in my bank account?

486 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
This kind family dey somehow oooo... Even the dog sef dey vex pass the woman cheesy

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Flexherbal(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
They are just chatting.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Never been caught cos I never had any bf..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by billynoni(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
optional1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by McBrooklyn(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
What position??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Ionkidiz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
severally

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by zephry(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
optional1:

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=zephry post=62717045][/quote]

finally my bf came around...

I was never caught cos this nigga (zephry)was so smart back then...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
optional1:

nna ehn cry
This kind of lies can make the devil give his life to Christ

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Meanwhile op what position exactly
Holding each others waist?
Are they doing "ten ten"

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by teresafaith: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
My brother actually caught me, with his hands on my waist. in fact I prayed for the earth to swallow me that day, but he just walk passed us and pretended as if he didn't see me

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
greiboy:
nna ehn cry
i wanted searching for you today afternoon but it skipped my mind..

Wanted asking after thepussyhunter..... Who is he doing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Blissp99(f): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Which position and wat are they doing??
pls someone should tell me
Am Reading my Sunday school Manual.... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
optional1:

i wanted searching for you today afternoon but it skipped my mind..

Wanted asking after thepussyhunter..... Who is he doing
Evening
up blues! first cheesy
yeah I received a call from him few days ago, he is fine and doing really well
we thank God

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by lenghtinny(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, with my neighbor's daughter angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
Evening

up blues! first cheesy

yeah I received a call from him few days ago, he is fine and doing really well

we thank God

glory be to God first...

Uppp blues...

Do you mind i send u pm so i can get his number, will like to speak with him...

Is not easy to see heaven and hell and still be given chance to live on this earth full of wicked people..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2017
LMao see the dog’s face

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Never....but females visiting have been in this position tho....
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

glory be to God first...

Uppp blues...

Do you mind i send u pm so i can get his number, will like to speak with him...

Is not easy to see heaven and hell and still be given chance to live on this earth full of wicked people..

Morning

No problem but the mail I opened this account with is not functioning properly.

check my personal text you will see a mail we can communicate with.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by captainbangz: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Blissp99:
Which position and wat are they doing??
they are praying, don't tell me you're too blind not to see the bible in his hands.
Blissp99:
Am Reading my Sunday school Manual.... grin grin
keep lying...sunday school manual ko friday mosque textbook ne...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by JohnnyBling(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Even the dog dey follow frown grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Badonasty(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
malware:
Have you ever been caught by in this situation before?

Enough
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Springdale: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Dog dey vex too

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by deepwater(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
nna ehn cry

Them we need more of such lies...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Goldenheart(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Not once! grin
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Mayydayy(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Mtchew....
I thought it was the other position. The real position.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.