Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Need Advice! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice! (2095 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice! by luxoire(f): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2009
morpheus24:

What do I say to that?

I believe any girl who can go that far has Kolomental problems and is a very dangerous type. Like I said, to conive in such a manner is madness to me and never in a million years, baby or no baby, even if they put gun to my head will I be with such a person cause i'll be too scared of what they could do to me in the future.

so not just Nigerian girls as you said in your previous post? - it is agreed that[b] ANY GIRL[/b] that would do such - one tool short of a tool kit
Re: Need Advice! by Ben13: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2009
Morpheus, what later happened to the prgnant gurl? 'cos dis' like a novel
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ben20001:

Morpheus, what later happened to the prgnant gurl? 'cos dis' like a novel
Bros this one pass novel na Nollywood movie oh!.

You should have said the "unpregnant' girl.

Well according to my friend, She has not called him of late but he is not taking any chances and changing his number kia kia.
Re: Need Advice! by morpheus24: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
luxoire:

so not just Nigerian girls as you said in your previous post? - it is agreed that[b] ANY GIRL[/b] that would do such - one tool short of a tool kit

Luxoire

It cannot be denied that this is a very common tactic amongst NIGERIAN girls, so this story should warn guys in general when messing with these sort of ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajepako Girls Na Dem Dey Form Pass / Make Una Dey Hear Oo! / Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.