Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Diary Of A Naija Boy. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Naija Boy. (11588 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Hi, first of all ,this story is a fiction, This is my veri first story on nairaland. Im usually a silent reader but i've decided to try and write my owwn work, i would need encouragement and motivations. All kinds of criticism is allowed and as 9ice would say "LETS GO THERE"
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
first episode coming out now
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Episodde 1
Benjamin.
hi am Benjamin by name, but i prefer being called Benji. I'm 18 years and i just gained admission to the prestigious u.i , its not a s if i couldn't go when i was 16 but my parents made sure i waited for 2 years till i am matured in their sight. Like i was saying, i just gained admission and i am so happy, at last i get to leave this house for sometime and explore the new world waiting for me. Let me tell you a little bit abnout myself. My full names are Benjamin Ogieva williams , i am from Edo state. I am a fine guy, yes... I am really fine, growing up i wasnt that cool till i clocked fourteen and the girls in my class back then started looking for my attention. I am the second child in a family of six. My dad doesnt reside in nigeria. Xo we live with our mom. I have a brother and two younger sisters. We are not rich but we are comfortable. Before i gained admission i used to work at shoprite as an attendant for the sale of musical instruments . DID i mention that i play almost all the instruments there is. I also have a beautiful voice which makes all those girls and women , yes O even women in my church go gaga. Im supposed to resume this coming friday, whicq means i have five days to say goodbye to my family and friends. I hear my name being called outside my house , i go out to check it and i suprisinly saw someone, i have always hated her, im still wondering wat dah Bleep she is doing here, she is lucifers daughter herself, i remembered all the pains that she has caused me both physical, spiritual, mental, financial, emotional euen economical pains sef. And here she was standing at my front, this was jezebel herself looking at me. HER name was NNENA.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2015
NNENA
Sup, Nnena is my name. My friends call me NneDIVAH while my haters call me da baddest bitch, and i think they may be right or what do you call a girl who started banging older guys at the tender age of 13. Its not my fault ff sha , i dont know why i was just attracted to guys and their large things. All the guys that ever liked or dated me did it just cos of my openess or likeness of sex. There was only one person who liked or should i say loved me for me not becos of the sex or lust. His name wpas Benjamin Ogieva Williams or should i say My Eva. But i ended up breaking his heart like i always do. Can u imagine that, a fine , cool guy finatlly likes me for me and i bleeped up real bad. I would explain in details later. Anyway i also gained admission to study theatre arts in u.i just like my Eva. Since we were studying the same course in the same school, i felt i should go to his house to just talk about the awaiting campus life and catch up on old times. It was 7.35pm i stepped out , i walked past some street thugs who were busy shouting my name but i gigm ignored them. On getting there i met Tomi. Tomi was My Eva's immediate younger sister , like him she was tall, fair, and fine, infact they are all f4mg fine in their family. She was 16 and already had the body of a 20 years old. Anyway she told me that he was inside , i called him severally before i saw his familiar face peeping outside i still cant beleive this was my own Eva who i once or should i say still loved.he was now matured, finer, and even kepping beards and side brows which made him look sexier. He stood at my front and stared at me coldy for like 3minutes. I wondered what he was thinking before he coldy asked me, the question of the Year. BENJAMIN: What do you want in my house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Episo.de 2...opd
Tomi
i dont really have much to say except for the fact that i just woke up this morning feeling sick. My name is Oluwa- Tomi meaning God is enought for me. Im sure u must be wondering why i bear a yoruba name and my bro bear's Eva and edo name, well my mom is from ogun state, abeoukuta which made her insist one of her children bear's a yoruba name and i was the unlucky one. I really love my brother so much and i care for him, thats why i was suprised and shocked when i saw nnedivah come into my house asking that she was looking for my bro. I always warned my bro never to associate with nnena but he was too stubborn and she broke his heart to pieces. Yesterday i eavesdropped on their conversation and she was busy yarning on how campus life is going to be for the both of them before my bro cut her off and went in. Like i said before i dont have much to say...
Benjamin
i woke up this morning feeling good. I would soon be leaving for u.i in a few days time. I went to see my friends J.C AND J.B ,(of course they were twins ). I went to their house and i saw that they were having a party, i saw a lot of girls there, and i also saw Nnena at one corner. My friends came over to greet me, we chatted for a while before they continued with their own merriment of the party. I scanned the room for any cool looking girl, just to clarify i dont think fine means fair and tall. I think all girls are fine like the popular saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". Just then i spotted this fyn girl dancing and approached her for a dance, she was reluctant at first but later gave in, we continued to dance she was just giving me full control i didnt know the devil was smiling as dancing. i was still rocking her bum hard when i received a hot slap on my neck, i turned back only to see a very ugly looking guy with dreads staring angrily at me. Before i could say jack , my guys all came and started beating the guy, i even started to pity him, then out of nowhere the dude brought out a pistol and everyone froze, he started threatning to shoot us when all of a sudden J.B JUMPED at the guy and tried to wrestle the guy then we all heard the loud BANGG!! Of the gun.....
N:B please kindly mind my typo errors. guxwpty6
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
BENJAMIN fg
I sat on the wooden bench beside J.B. The policeman on the counter kept eyeing us in a very strange manner. I tried to form bahd guy but i couldnt keep my hands and legs from shaking, J.B was even worse as i could see his eyes getting misty. I saw some inmates looking at me, their faces alone almost made me wet my boxers. Bring them in! the loud voice of the D.P.O brought me back to reality. Oga say make una come the policeman who had been eyeing us grabbed us and led us to a dark passage, which led to the d.p.o office. Then we saw Wole the guy that caused the chaos at the party. We explained evjaderything to the d.p.o how wole and j.c struggled and how wole mistakenly shot him. The d.p.o told us that wole was part of a school cult that they have been trying to get. They then took us to see wole, when we got there he started shoutin. Telling me he will deal with me and all those things. After the police ish we left for h our respective houses. I got a call from Nnena later that night telling me she just called dto hear my voice and she hopes i am okay. Mtcheedojuw when tdid she start caring about me, anyways i caught the pho0ne angrily when she was still yarning her rubbish. I slept off thinking of the lif e ahead of me at u.i. And I could not wait to experience it...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
My Fellow Nairalanders, it is not cool o. A story gets close to 100 views in a day and not even one comment or word of encouragement or even criticism. Everyone is waiting for the next episode so they can read and pass, its not fair sha, anyway, next update coming up soon.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Episode 3
BENJAMIN
Finally this day has come, after the stressful events of this past week. I get to say goodbye to my family and friends. The events of this last few days remained fresh in my head especially the cultist WOLE and all his empty threats. I had already packed my bags and other things i was going to need at school. My youngest sister starts crying begging me not to go and that she will miss me, even Tomi was trying hard not to cry as i could see her eyes getting misty, i myself almost cried but as a big bro, i just had to do what was expected and what my big bro usually does in a situation like this. I hugged both my sisters and squeezed a 1000 naira note into each of their hands. My mom then drove me in her toyota elantra. After driving for three hours we arrived the university of ibadan. My mom waited in her car while i went to settle all my registration ish, brothers and sisters, im not kidding when i tell you that it took me 5hours to complete it, their tests alone could kill,there was blood test, diabetes test, hiv test, stds test, acid test, tongue test, eye test, height test even spiritual test. My mom had to leave because she had an important appointment to keep. I entered the stuffy room it had only one fan and four bed spaces with a window beside a bedspace. I quickly looked for the best spot to stay then I sorted myself out, then went out to get something only to come back and meet a guy on my bed. To say he's fine is an understatement, he is beautiful if a guy can be called that. He was fair, spotlessly fair, the kind of people u call a fresh face Mulatto. He had a perfect hairline, pink lips and a perfect body(just to clarify i,m not gay, im just describing what i see) though i can also be called a fine boy but seeing this guy made me know that finess has grade and levelz. He looks like all this ajebo children judging from his wooly matrass, boxes upon boxes of clothes, shoes and other things money could buy. This guy brought a microwave and a plasma t.v, he should have just rented an apartment. I finally tell the nigga to excuse me fr om my bed and he just looks at me as if im shit and goes outside. Fool, werey, Oloshi, Oloriburuku, i cursed him bitterly, it was in my mind tho. I was gonna show this nigga that private are for the ajebos and we the street guys run the federal uni's...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
DAVID
I'm the freshest, dopest 100 level student in this institution. I go by the name D-FRESH but u can call me David. Well my name is David Carmichael. Im sure you must be wondering about my name. I'm very very fair in complexion. My dad is a canadian which means i'm half-cast, i guess that explains my complexion. I am from a family of two. My mom and i. My dad doesnt stay with us cos he is divorced from my mom. My mom is a very rich and famous woman in the western part of Nigeria e.g lagos, ogun, osun, ondo, e.t.c. She rarely stays at home which leaves me home alone with a lot of fine, sexy maids to have fun with(i guess you know what i mean). I had the opportunity to travel to The states to school, but i declined. I dont see any reason why i shouldn,'t school here in Nigeria. I wonder why many nigerians prefer their children to school outside the country. Even if it is Benin republic or ghana, All na Abroad. Later they would be the ones to blast BABA on the bad economy. Well i arrived my school yesterday. I Arranged my things in a way that anyone who got here would know that O.M.O Omo Mama Olowo has come. At least judging from my plasma t.v, playstation 4, home theatre sound system, clothes ,shoes and matrass a sensible person would quickly know that i'm not to be messed around with. I checked the large envelope in which my mom put my allowance and i was shocked at first, then angry to see just 200,000 when she promised me 300,000. Then this guy entered the room and boldly told me, a whole me to get up from his, bed. This was a insult upon an injury, Doesn't he know who i am. Didnt he see my expensive accessories. I took a look at him, though he wasnt that bad looking (if that is an actual word) , he was poor judging from his TWO traveLling bags. In my world two travelling bags means u are poor, at least you had to have four to five to be rich. I now realised that this guy was in the hostel before me, and that i have spent too much time on his cheap bed. I looked at him disgustinly and went outside. I am gonna show this nigga that the rich always rules the school....
P.s. Merry christmas to you all silent readers and viewers. A comment now and then would not be too bad.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
You're doing a nice job, bro, but you should try to capitalize your 'I's when necessary. Also, space your work well, everything just looks clumsy. Albeit that, thumbs up! Following.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
You're doing a nice job, bro, but you should try to capitalize your 'I's when necessary. Also, space your work well, everything just looks clumsy. Albeit that, thumbs up! Following.
. Tnx bro, it really means a lot. I would try my best.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Following bro
Please try to space your words

Wishing you compliment of the season

Waiting for update
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
BENJAMIN
I have spent three weeks on campus and i have already gotten adapted to it. But it was stressful sha, Firstly my course(THEATRE ARTS) required us to have a lot of rehearsals for dance, music, and acting. The worst part was that we even had it at midnight twice a week. Secondly my room was a prayer ground as the third guy that was there was a powerful prayer warrior. He brings his members on a daily basis for serious prayers, sometimes he holds hostel prayer vigils in our room,his name was Bro Timothy. David the other guy in the room rarely stays there but we have settled things with each other, i dont even remember how that happened. Lastly, the lecturers were wicked, it was as if they were sent here to torment us, but anyway man must survive. We were currently having lectures, the lecturer Prof. Adekunle was saying something about the traditions of Old. My mind wasn't even there as i was staring at a chocolate skin beauty who was also smiling at me, I guess Prof. Ade must have noticed it as he shouted, my name, I dont even know how he got to know my full names...BENjamin Ogieva Williams ,be on your feet he thundered, chai, the girl that put me into this mess faced front and paid attention to her books with all seriousness that i even began to doubt if she was truly the girl that was staring at me all these while. He asked me to come out which i did. I began to sweat profusely as i was now standing beside him 7acing the whole class of about 200 students, i saw Nnena at the front looking at me with pity. "Williams", the loud voice of prof. Ade thundered again, you have two options, now i could feel my legs shaking. Now explain all i have been saying to the class or fail your own specialg impromptu test and carry over this your course, i looked at his face to see if he was just joking about that last part but he looked dead serious, and I knew i was in for it...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
girlhaley:
Following bro

Please try to space your words

Wishing you compliment of the season

Waiting for update
Thanks. i will definitely work on that. Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Buzzboy:
Thanks. i will definitely work on that. Merry christmas and happy new year in advance

Ride on bro......
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
NNENA
I still remembered the way My Eva embarrassed me at his house the last time, nevertheless, I was gonna make up with him in this campus. Talking of this campus, it has been great since i arrived. So many guys have asked me out but none were like my Eva. There was this guy tho, his name was David and all he wanted was to be my friend, i guess i was cool with that since he was Eva's friend. The hostel was great but i had to rent a room for myself cos the girls gossiped a lot, and they stole things like clothes, make up kit , e.t.c. I still see Eva at school but he doesnt even acknowledge my existence because of what i did to him in the past. That was why during Prof. ADE lecture i sent that girl to catch his attention. The plan was to just catch his attention and give him a long letter which I wrote for him telling him that I'm sorry since he didn't want to even talk to me. I didn't know that the prof wasn't in a good mood that day, he ordered Eva out and gave him some Q to answer. The only thing I could do was to look at him with pity and undying love. Tho he answered the question the prof asked him correctly. The prof disgraced him publicly calling him all sort of names i have never heard. After the lectures, he just ran out of the class admist the laughter of the students. I decided that i was going to meet him tommorow and pour out my heart, and that didn't end well, if only i knew that what happened would happen i wouldn't have gone...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
DAVID
Campus has been great but really stressful, with a lot of activities going on. Thats why i decided to chill out at the club today.
Time is 8:45pm i tried to convince my guys that it was to early but they were adamant. Anyways we got to the club and I paid for a VIP Spot. We were just chilling when i saw Nnena. She looked so pretty, even under the strobe lights . I went over to her and we started chatting, she told me she was about to leave and I begged her to stay one more hour promising her that i would personally take her home. I asked her for a dance and she agreed. The dance was boring, i was the only one dancing as she just stood there like a log of wood, she resisted all my advances. Then i luckily found space and put my hands into her pants i could feel her getting hot. I started kissing her neck and Now i could feel the wetness of her vegeez just when i thought it was going smoothly. She pushed me and gave me a dirty slap, before I could react she gave me another one and ran out of the club. I was dumbfounded as i just stood on the dance floor, ashamed of myself . Then this guy came to me and sat me down. He sat me down and introduced himself as Umar. He told me that he was part of a confraternity called the "black devils" and that they have been monitoring me. He said they needed guys like me for new recruits, guys that were fine, rich and cool. He was just talking on and on, t elling me, that i will be untouchable, that even Nnenna that slapped me will be dealt with. He asked me to think about it and come for the initiation next two days around 10pm at the back of Gamaniel Onosode hall. Then the final ceremony where we would be accepted by their leader JAGABAN. i promised him to think about it but in my mind i had accepted and i was already a member of the black devils.....
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2015
[color=#r000099][/color]BENJAMIN
The events of last week was just to stressful and unlucky for me. This is a new week. Today is sunday, and I promised the choir members of RCCF redemeed christian campus fellowship that i was going to sing in their church today. RCCF was one of the best, if not the best fellowship there is at u.i. They all dress well, and their girls were hot. I quickly ate something, had a thorough bath. Then took my navy blue fitted suit that i have been keeping for a special occasion. After dressing, i looked at myself in the mirror and i was dressed to kill. I went to the church and they were just about to start their praise. Immediately i entered everywhere became silent and i could hear the girls giglling at me. After the praise section. A student pastor came and did the opening prayer. Then said Lets invite a wonderful brother to deliver a special number. Brother Benjamin. I stood up got on the keyboard then started playing and singing. I sang nathaniel bassey book of life. I didnt know when i started crying the congregation was just silent, most of then started crying also. When i finished they clapped for like ten minutes. Then the pastor was talking about faith. When All of a sudden a beautiful girl came to the front and held the pastor claiming she was pregnant for him, then she slapped him and he fell down...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Waiting for more
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Buzzboy:
[color=#r000099][/color]BENJAMIN
The events of last week was just to stressful and unlucky for me. This is a new week. Today is sunday, and I promised the choir members of RCCF redemeed christian campus fellowship that i was going to sing in their church today. RCCF was one of the best, if not the best fellowship there is at u.i. They all dress well, and their girls were hot. I quickly ate something, had a thorough bath. Then took my navy blue fitted suit that i have been keeping for a special occasion. After dressing, i looked at myself in the mirror and i was dressed to kill. I went to the church and they were just about to start their praise. Immediately i entered everywhere became silent and i could hear the girls giglling at me. After the praise section. A student pastor came and did the opening prayer. Then said Lets invite a wonderful brother to deliver a special number. Brother Benjamin. I stood up got on the keyboard then started playing and singing. I sang nathaniel bassey book of life. I didnt know when i started crying the congregation was just silent, most of then started crying also. When i finished they clapped for like ten minutes. Then the pastor was talking about faith. When All of a sudden a beautiful girl came to the front and held the pastor claiming she was pregnant for him, then she slapped him and he fell down...
u beta not stop half way if u don't want black devil guy to trace u oo still following sha
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
BENJAMIN
The church was in a state of pandemonium. People were already running away. The girl still held on to the pastor as she gave him what you call a destiny reset slap which made the pastor start crying. The ushers and some bold members were begging the girl but she didn't leave his neck. I just sat down where i was watching Nigeria movie. The girl then went on to explain to everyone how the pastor invited her to his house claiming it was for bible study and ended up raping her. He later begged her. Not to expose his dirty deed promising to take care of her not until she found out that he has been using her to preach, setting her as a bad example to his members telling them that the holy spirit told him that she is pregnant, and the child was a bastard. She started crying as she gave the pastor another slap ,at this point i intervened, she raised her hand to slap the pastor again but stopped when she saw me. I begged her to leave him and she did. The ushers immediately rushed to the pastor who looked down in shame. I took her outside to talk and she told me her name was Loveth, and that she had aborted the pregnancy but she just wanted to teach the pastor a lesson.she told me she was moved by my song that was why she listened to me only. We exchanged numberrs with her promising to come and see me(she never learn), and went our separate ways. I got back to the hostel had my bath, checked my phone and saw 6 missed calls from Nnena. I wondered why she was calling. Then i heard a knock on my door, I was hoping it wasn't Loveth when i heard a familiar voice call Eva, there was only one person who called me by that name. I reluctantly opened my door and gave her a sit as that was the least i could do for a heartless person like her. She asked me to sit and when I did she started apologizing, and crying at the same time. I had known her very well so the crying part was fake, she has always been a good actress but only in times of need, when she saw that i was not moved by p her acting she stopped. I stared at her and asked her a simple Question why did you break my heart? Then out of anger i also asked her How did it all start? What didn't i do right? She then told me she will explain but i musn't judge her, interrupt her.... bla,bla,bla all i wanted was an explanation. Then she took a deep breadth or should i say breath and started talking...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you dont mind i would be changing the mode of conversation a little.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Kingrapha(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
nice work

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by emarkson(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dey feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Expecting more sire

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nnena o
After a long silence I start
me: Eva, you were the first guy i loved. If you can still remember , I met you at a party. I remember how shy you were. I was even surprised you liked me, as all the guys just wanted to bang me. Well, we started dating, and i got to know you pretty well. I really loved you, the way you treated me.(i felt my throat getting dry and I asked for some water which he hurriedly gave me) You were the best bf a girl could ask for until i met Ifeanyi. He was cool, i thought he was ok being my friend till he started buying me expensive gifts which i always took thinking he was just my friend till he asked me out. I politely declined ,telling him that i had someone. He started asking me to pay him back. I thought he was joking till he brought about six mean looking guys to my house one day with guns and other deadly weapons threatning to kill me and then you. He later changed his mind threatning to kill you and your family on one condition that he had sex with me anytime he liked. I agreed cos of my love for you (I COULD feel the hot tears trickling down my face). We started banging regularly till i went to see you one day then you asked me if everything was ok and i lied to you which i shouldn't have done and i,m so sorry for that. I dont know what entered you, but u professed your true love to me. And i realized i had to make things right, xo i went to Ifeanyi and told him i couldnt do it anymore. He agreed but on a condition that we bang one more time. I agreed not knowing that he snapped and videod me naked gettin fvcked which he then sent to you, that was when you broke up with me so you see, i did all i did because I LOVE YOU, and i hope you can find it in your heart to please forgive me. I am changed, i am no more the person you knew. Please just be my friend
At this point i looked up only to see that Eva has been sleeping since... Ok, ok. ok im just joking i mean to see that Eva has also been crying with me. He didnt say anything he just stood up pushed me on the bed(stop thinking bout sex) then he laid beside me and held me tight till we slept... I dont know about Eva but i didn't want this night to end and it didn't.....
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
This isin't côool at all. It is so frustrating. Writing without encouragement or motivation. Everyone is just being a ghost reader. Well no more updates till i get some commentss
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Do you want this writer to get a little reward?Nominate this story for Story of the Month award here. https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2818004
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Awesome55(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Buzzboy:
This isin't côool at all. It is so frustrating. Writing without encouragement or motivation. Everyone is just being a ghost reader. Well no more updates till i get some commentss
O boy, do am jeje nw, we dey ur back o
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Buzzboy:
. OK sir come write we go keep u motivated by the no tell me say Eva no bleep nena that night oo grin
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chai...Eva is going in to another thing ooo

Nnena,why na......
Nice work sir....
So so impressed

We are waiting for more

More oil(either palm or groundnut,oil na oil tongue) to your soup

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
[b][/b][colorl=#.000099][/color][color=][/color]CHAPTER 6
DAVID
I couldn't sleep for the past four days and the sleep still isin't even coming. my whole body ached from the beatings and incisions i got at the initiation. The initiation ceremony was horrible, they took us to one abadoned bush. We were three guys iin number. The other two were dark like the back of a coal pot. After swallowing some objects and reciting some incantations, they then took us to the JAGABAN himself. He looked very scary. He welcomed us and made us take blood oaths. Then he instructed his guys to beat us. They flogged us to an extent that one of the dark guys complained which later resulted to his death..."The black devils is in't for the Weak" JAGABAN said as he shot the boy without mercy. JAGABAN himself then made the incisions on our body with the same blade and instructed us to run to our hostels without looking back. I got to the hostel very tired that night to meet the shock of my life Eva and Nnenna sleeping on the same bed, holding each other so tight like their (ife depended on it. This guy must be crazy, after telling me how much he hated Nnenna, he w@z now smooching her on his bed. I stared at Nnenna, she was the reason i became A black Devil, and i was gonna deal with Her....

BENJAMIN
It was about a week now since I made up with Nnenna. I didn't know if we were still dating and i didn't want to ask her. I was having DANCE lectures by 10 am and the time was 9am. I quickly brushed my teeth, had my bath, dressed up and dashed to the hall as I didn't want to miss it. Only for me to get there and be told that it has been cancelled. I scanned the hall for a familiar face before i saw her, I went to sit with her
Me: Hi
Nnenna: Sup, how was your night Eva?.
Me: cool. Thanks for keeping a spot for me
Nnenna: Anything for my bae
Me: hey, hey slow down. Dont be on the fast track. Im not your bae (some girls sitting at oour back laughed at what i said and i wished i hadn't said it that loud)
Nnenna:sad(voice getting sad) oh, I thought that night you...
Me: That night was a mistake( the girls laughed loudly this time and i wished i could just shut up) Im so sorry Nne.
Nnenna:sad(she gets up with tears on her face) excuse me, i'm off to my hostel. She ran out admist the laughter of the girls. I was still looking when one of the girls camë to sit with me and introduced herself as Eve(she really looked like Eve) i was about to say something when we all heard loud gunshots, everyone kept quiet to know if it is was really gunshot. Then we heard another one, this time it was louder and longer, i went and peeped outside and some guys were running while shouting "JAGABAN in the festac lounge" I've heard of Jagaban but i havent seen him and why did that festac lounge sound so familiar? Fvck! That was were Nnenna stayed....l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download / The Kiss From A Fish (a Must Read Short Story) - By Eesy / Butt Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.