Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Diary Of A Naija Boy. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Naija Boy. (11606 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 1:52am On Jan 06, 2016
finally I no sleep day and night na ur update I dey wait for
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Atom57:
finally I no sleep day and night na ur update I dey wait for
Lol...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Buzzboy:
Lol...
So when is d next update
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
BENJAMIN
So I found out that i was dreaming after all. It looked so real. I even had to call home to make sure everything was ok and Tomi waz fyn. We just finished our second to the last exam. Im so happy about that. I noticed that A guy was trailing David everywhere he went, I told David but he didnt think anything of it. When I informed him of it, he shrugged it off as if he didn't care. Then I noticed him receiving a phone call and sounding extremely worried, I asked him if there was any problem and once again he shrugged it of. He went to the hostel while i went to see my babe. She cooked semo and egusi which was my best meal. We then ate together. We talked into the night and I was really impressed cos my Nnenna has changed. She suggested we have sex after the last exam and I agreed to it. We laid down on her bed. I wrapped my arms around her, and whispered sweet things into her ears which made her giggle, after everything we both slept still clutched to each other...I love u Nnenna I said as I kissed her goodnyt...
N:B-I Just wana thank you all. The story is actually about to enter its climax stage .pp
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
DAVID
I was home alone, the time was already 8pm. Im sure Benjamin is sleeping at Nnenna's today. :pm I guess you must be wondering what my problem is . Well, I have a very big problem. I have been given a task that I dont think I can handle. That phone call I received when I was with Benji was from the JAGABAN himself asking me why I havent completed my task,... ok so let me tell you how this all started JAGABAN liked Nnenna. He had approached her severally acting like a normal student but she refused telling him she has a bf Eva. So JAGABAN got jealous and wrote Eva a letter warning him to stay away from Nnenna but the stubborn boy didn't hear. JAGABAN Got angry and wanted to kill Eva himself but he got an order from our oga HOMI who instructed him not to kill Eva but leave the task to me and now I was given the hardest task I ever knew of."kill my friend who is also my roomate"... Normally this was a very easy task as Eva was very easy and vunerable to kill since he was my roomate but I had grown to like the guy as a brother and I couldn't just picture myself killing him, sometimes I regret why I even joined this black devils. If i knew who HOMI was i would have reached him and begged him to spare me the task but no one knew who the fvck he was. I needed to speak with my mom but she keeps telling me she is busy. Tho she sends money, money can't solve my every problem. I even thought of withdrawing out of the school and transfering to another school but the black devils had branches at other schools even in America, Europe and Asia which would make them kill me easily. The last phone call was harsh , JAGABAN gave me three days to finish Eva or I myself would be finished. Maybe I should just tell Eva everything....no, he has been acting suspicious and curious this days. I don't even know what he is capable of. Infact...I think I know what to do. I picked up my shot gun. Took a long look at it, then I put it into my jacket and headed to Festac Lounge...
N:B-I have just eight 8 long updates to go before the story ends.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2016
We appreciate your work bro,Remember am on this thread day and night refreshing it
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
guy cum update dis tin na
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
The OP don die
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
its been so long. Im So sorry for my abscence. Ive been busy. Buh i promise to be constant from now.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by emarkson(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Buzzboy:
its been so long. Im So sorry for my abscence. Ive been busy. Buh i promise to be constant from now.
welcum boss gud to have you back
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by iamtemitee(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice story bro, keep it up... Waiting for the next episode tho
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
NNENNA
Today is wednesday. We just completed the final exams of the semester. Eueryone was happy and the whole place was bubbling. People started getting invites to different parties. I saw Eva, I went to him and kissed him deeply. I was so happy that we were free at last. He was also happy. I asked about David and he told me that he is sick."which kind sickness go hold person after exams" I asked him but he didnt answer me as his attention was on a girl who was crying loudly and everybody was busy consoling her. I asked a girl beside me what the problem was and she told me that the girl got the sacred invite. Damn... The sacred invite was a card that invites a person to the party. They are always from different cults group like the Tri Gama Gama, Black Devils, Agents of Death, Red Ravens e.t.c. They send a card to any girl in the school inviting the girl to their party for sex and Bleep if the girl is lucky she will be banged by one persom lf not, na 5 people go bang the girl o . Failure to come was Death o. The worst group was the Black Devils. They would all bang you turn by turn and if you don't honor their invitation they would not only kill you but also kill your family members. I pitied gthe girl. I held 5d Eva's hand as we started walking and we began to talk about life in school.
Nne: so boo, can I ask you a question?
Eva: yeah... Why not?
Nne: I really want you to be honest gwith me"
Eva: no probz... im all h..ears
Nne: Do you truly love me?
Eva:sad i was expecting something more serious but if you wana know I love you Nnenna. Even after wat you did I never stopped loving you. You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life. Its lyk u are my mirror staring back at me baby. I would never leave your side. Pls don,t break my heart again I love you baby...
Nne: (blushing) I love you too.
We kissed and it was a heavenly feeling. We started talking again and I wanted to bring up the topic of sex when one unfamiliar guy came to us. He Gave me an envelope and went away."everyone wants my bae at their party"EVA said smiling but I didn't smile back as my mind started thinking of something else. I immediately rejected it. I opened the envelope with shaky hands and saw that the card was black, eva grabbed the card opened it and we both saw the words bodly
To: Ms Nnenna
you are invited to our party which holds this friday at Casperz Bar. Come alone. Any form of s turbonness will not be permitted. Time: 10pm. Transportation will be provided. Once again COME ALONE.
N:B Please Mind my typo errors...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Finally update... we are grateful bro kudos

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Op next biko
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks for d updates

See as them dey complicate life for eva and nnena

Waiting for more
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
BENJAMIN
I was so confused by the letter Nnenna recieved from the black devils. I even had to stay with her in her room because she was too scared to stay alone. She has been crying since we saw that bloody letter. I didn't even know what to do. I tried to call David to tell him but his phone number wasn't connecting at all. Its almost 6pm and Nnenna has slept. I went outside to her balcony and for the first time I saw the school's beauty for the first time .The University Of Ibadan is really beautiful from an aerial view. I thought of all the events that has happened since I was admitted here. The exams had finished, everything was supposed to go smoothly... After the exams, I have sex with Nnenna then we go for the holidays happily but the Black Devils had Interferred and this was going to be one of my worst semester. I know what you are thinking... As a normal naija guy I'm meant to bone everything and dump Nnenna lyk nothing concerns me since she is not even my sister or my relation, she broke my heart and since there were other beautiful girls around but Nnenna is like family to me. I had known her before we even started dating so I cant just stand and watch her go through all this trauma. I went back inside and saw that she has woken up.
Me: babe, you are awake
Nne: yeah(her eyes are red due to the crying)i
Me: look...we will get through this, I have a plan
Nne: really?
Me: yes... (Look ,just go to the party ,allow them Fvck you and come back home)that was what was in my mind... i wished I could say that loud to her.
Nne: I'm still waiting...
Me: Actually, I have no plans but I promise ynu I will think of one.
Nne: Eva, I'm scared (she started crying again)
Eva: ( I began to pity her again) dont worry it will be alright.
I pulled her to my chest and kissed her forehead, then her cheekes, then her eyes down to her tears. I really needed a good plan to avert this upcoming situation. We both laid down on the bed with her head on my chest and her eyes still wet... and like a flash, An idea popped into my head. I wasn't sure it was going to work but it was worth trying, I picked up my phone, checked the time... 10:23pm and I started visualizing how I was going to accomplish the herculean task...
N:B- Your q comments and criticisms will be appqeciated and once again pls mind my typo errors.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
DAVID
I have already passed the fvcking deadline set for me to kill Benji. The Black Devils were now fully on my case. They claimed that it was the last and most important part of my initiation (mtcheeeeesw) what of all those beatings and piercings on my back? JAGABAN especially was always calling me and threatning to kill me if I don't complete my task. Benji And Nnenna have also been bombarding my phone with calls that I didn't want to pick as I knew the reason why they were calling me. I knew about the letter be7ore it even got to them. It was the idea of that stupid jagaban baba. He had always wanted jto fvck Nnenna, talking of that Nnenna sef, she is a devil in disguise o, she was the main reason I joined this cult, also, Benji would have died because of her, and now I am meant to die because of her and she is just there. I have made up my mind. I cant do this anymore. I have to see JAGABAN.
I head out to his apartment in the bush. It was a nice place, well hidden to commit diffërent atrocities and get away with it. I knocked on the gate and someone asked for password ..."AYE" I said before the gateman opened the gate and directed me to his apartment. I went and saw naked girls doing lovely things on his couch, suprisingly it turned me on the more they did it. "Welcome Brother" The voice of JAGABAN brought me to reality. I quickly knelt down on one knee cleared my throat, talk and talk and then I told then him plainly that I didnt want to join their cult no more, after all my explaining he just looked at me and laughed, "There is no going back once you join us, some people tried and they and their families are dead." He said with fire in his eyes. "you have to get going now as I have some important issues to handle. Dont forget our party tommorow" he said "If i am right ,na because of Nnenna you join us, so make sure ynu come tommorow and I promise you say na you go first fvck am" he said while massaging one of the naked girls breast. There was something cool about the way he switched from english to pidgin then back to english but that wasn't my problem now. I had not reached the door when he shnuted my name...when I looked back he told me that he pitied me so he has made my last initiation easier...which was ,I would be the first to Fvck Nnenna in front of her bf Benji...
N:B- YOUR criticisms and compliments will always be appreciated so dont just be a ghost reader pls...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Waiting for more sir

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
taking too long
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
ElectroCute:
taking too long
ElectroCute:
taking too long
ElectroCute:
taking too long
im so sorry boss. Ive just been busy
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
[b][/b].BENJAMIN
I said I had a plan. Well, my plan was to go to the police. I know you must think that is a foolish idea. But, the police in Ibadan had always wanted to get the black deuils. The plan was for Nnenna to go to the party, then the police raids the place and arrests all the black devils. I had already gone to see the D.P.O and he was very intrested in the case. He told me about the black devils and all the troubles they had been causing. He even knew this HOMI that bro Timothy told me about. Talking of bro Timothy, the last time I saw him ,he was conducting a deliverance session on one of the female lecturers. He told me of how he was demoted to a D.P.O because of his failure to get jagaban. He saw this as a big opportunity and he was going to make good use of it.
I called Nnenna to come to my hostel and when she came I told her of the plan. She was scared but I encouraged her. She even suggested we have sex so that I can at least have her before the black devils but I declined telling her all will be well and that after this whole issue we would have sweet, hot sex. The party was holding tommorow. I called the D.P.O to make sure everything would go as planned and he assured me that it will. If only I knew, If only I could see the future... I wouldn't have involved anybody at all...
N:B- Episode finale coming up this night...STORY ends today around 8pm...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by BossBae1(f): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ooh... Continue Naaa angry... M enjoying it
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
BossBae1:
Ooh... Continue Naaa angry... M enjoying it
Lol... THIS story was just meant to be the Genesis (a beginning) for me but it turned out to be more. Don't worry I will write more in the future...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
EPISODE FINALE PART 1
DAVID
I decided not to go for the party. What if they were caught or something, then I would also be caught with them. I tried everything on Jagaban, sickness, travelling, begging and other things but he didnt want to hear. All he wanted was for me to be at the party and partake in their ceremony. I still remember the last phone conversation we had...
JAGABAN: We would be expecting you at the party tommorow
Me: (with an angry tone) look here jagaban or what ever you call yourself. I have told you several times, I am no more part of you, do your party alone...
Jagaban: David dont joke with us, we would get you and we would kill you,
David: na lie, una no fit do any tin, wetin una wan do, I dey prepare for una
jagaban: David o, na me Jagaban you dey follow yarn rubbish lyk dis
David: (shouting on top my voice) I go deal with all of una one by one, If dem born una well, go for dat party, den una go see
Jagaban: DAVID! David!! DAVID!!!
Before, he could say anything again, i disconnected the call. All the threats I made were just "d" usual empty threats people made, I didn't take it as anything, I just did it to scare him. Well, What i didn't know was that those threats would ruin my life forever....
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by lukman885(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Guy which level...... update na
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
EPISODE FINALE PART 2
NNENNA
Today was the day (who am I yning) Tonight was the night. After waiting for what seemed like enternity, the hour has finally come. Benji has already told me ëverything I would need, he said the police would get there in time to save me. I hope so o, infact I prayed so. After all the lecturing and talking I wore one skin tight jeans that I had not worn since I came into this school( at least it would take some time before they remove the jeans) then I wore a shirt which made me look unattractive ,so that, maybe they can change their mind at the last minute. I sat down with Eva, his hand over my shoulders, we waited in silence as we heard a horn outside my gate, i stood up then kissed Eva for some seconds ,,. I left him and was about to go when he dragged me and hugged me for a long time while whispering 'it will be alright babe' in my ears then I began to cry.

me and the driver reached the bar and then we entered. The bar was unusually empty, the only sound was the loud music coming from the sound system. Something caught my attention, then I saw them as they started coming out one after the other dressed in all-black. They were seven in number, none of them looked like the famous JAGABAN. This were young boys within the age range of 18-20. They were all 100 level students.ge I looked around for their leader until I saw two guys walk in from a corner , one looked familiar, then I remembered Umar(muslims who came to church for the girls)...the guy who I embarrassed in church that promised to deal with me. Judging from his looks he wanted to fufill that promise as he kept staring at me with fire in his eyes. The other guy was a fine guy with long dreads. I guess he was the JAGABAN judging from the way he walked proudly and slowly and the way they all bowed their head when he entered. He stood 6ft 6 inches. "search her" he ordered them, they came and searched me. The only thing they saw was my purse and my phone. 'Hope you dey bang wella' he asked with a wide grin on his face. "Wen we fvck you finish eh, ur mama no go know you again" he said and they all bursted into laughter. They then started talking about a particular David that was supposed to fvck me first but dissappointed them. They were still talking when I heard the sound of shattering glass and gunshots, JAGABAN and the whole boys scattered, I closed my eyes and said a little prayer to God to forgive me and welcome me to heaven. I felt a hand on my neck, felt a sharp pain on my neck which made me shout, then i began to feel dizzy. I fell down and all I could see was blurry movements and the sound of loud gunshots...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
EPISODE FINALE PART 3 BENJAMIN
Immediately Nnenna left, I called the D.P.O who told me they were already prepared. I traced the car to the bar and hid at a very dark corner that no one could see me there. I could see the inside of the bar as it was structured and built with glass. I saw the cult walked in. I saw two guys walk in later on. The first guy had an angry look, the kind of look bro Timothy would give you if you tell him you were tired of his prayers and vigils. The other guy was a very tall and huge guy with bob marley like dreads. I knew he was the JAGABAN, it was obvious from the way he picked his steps arrogantly and from the way they all bowed their heads,when they saw him. They were all laughing when I saw about 70 policemen with guns and ammunitions numbering about 100. They broke the glass door and entered inside, I could see the place so clearly now. One of the police men ran to my Nnenna d and injected her with a sleeping drug, she slept immediately and was carried out to a car which drove off immediately. Pheeew, I could have gone home and let peace reign but something in me said I should stay, so I stayed. The gun fight continued. I noticed that the bullets did not penetrate the Jagagaban but The black devils were outnumbered so they started running away but the policemen was not done with them as they chased them and gunned 5 of them down. After all the brouhaha the policemen came with five bodies, "we will still get the remaining five later" let us get this one to the d.p.o" one man with large and deep tribal marks said as they entered their cars and all left with the bodies. I did not see the JAGABAN among the bodies so I was still alarmed. I wanted to come out of my hiding place only to see four masculine figures walking towards me, one of them was limping and groaning...it was Umar. The Jagaban layed Umar down and tried to tie his wounds but Umar was gone, DAVID!(Huh) DAVID!!(my heart started beating) DAVID CARMICHEAL!!! You said you will do it amd you have done it. I would kill you. You no fit go like dat , na money for money, body for body, blood for blood, i promise you say you go pay this night" he shouted as the two surviving two guys stood by his side. They then carried Umar and left with JAGABAN. I then ran like a madman to my hostel and met David sleeping. "Guy wake up, Wahala dey, I said as I shook him vigorously"...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by amijid2012(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Buzzboy., abeg dis tory don dey make kidney o., abeg stop 2 dey put us 4 suspense na., end dis mata na
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
EPISODE FINALE PART 4
BENJAMIN CONTD.
David woke up alarmed. I explained everything to him. He had on a guilty look on his face. He started explaining how he met them and how he had tried to leave them but they didn't want to agree. "Guy no time for explanation now, we gats move" I said as I started packing my clothes and some important things into my bag. He joined me and in no time we were ready. We ran to the door and met the shock of our lives. The Jagaban was waiting for us with his two guys. They had a fierce look on their face. "For una mind, una tink say una fi run go abi" he said eyeing us menancingly.

We were in a black room, our hands and legs were tied. We were both tired. The Jagaban then entered with his gang of two. "David ur papa" he said as he smoked ciggariette. "U tell us say you go deal with us and u don do am. Shadow and the remaining juniors don die"he said and puffed out the smoke from his nose. "All those ones no even pain me sef, the tin wey pain well well me be say Umar my second in command don die and na u kill am all becos of one mumu girl wey we for don fvck finish" he said looking at David with a look that could melt thick ice. "U don do your worst and u gats pay for am".." jagaban I swear no be me do am, i just dey make mouth wen I dey talk abeg" David said ..pleading, all this while I was just listening to their conversation. "Sharaaaap" the jagaban's voice brought me back to my default settings."na blood for blood o" he said as he brought out a very sharp cutlass. We both started to beg him. "you, i no get bizness with you, I go leave you for our oga HOMI. na hin go face you. Na david go kpai now now" David was already crying. The two guys held David's head down to prevent him from shaking as Jagaban aimed his head with the cutlass and brought it down with full and deadly force...

Meanwhile
The night was dark. A familiar figure was walking with confidence as if he owned the night. He had a black overall with a black hood to cover his face. He sensed that there was trouble infact he knew that there was fvcking trouble. He took quick and calculated steps like he was a retired special agent. He had two guns in each of his hands. He looked at the room which he was about to enter, then he sighed and opened the door... His name was HOMI

The cutlass came down with force but it didnt hit his head, instead it cut his right pinky finger. David shouted so loud I felt like crying for him. "I have decided to kill you slowly.then I would send your pieces to your family" he said as he cut off the next finager after the pinky on david's bloody right hand. He didn't even care about the screams, his look was deadly, he wanted to cut off the next one when a guy in black overall came in. All of thEm bowed down for the guy including Jagaban, HOMI ,welcome o, na d two guys be dis" jagaban said on his knees . "well done" a very very familiar voice replied him, and when HOMI Opened his hood, I saw the shock of my life..
BRO TIMOTHY WAS HOMI...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by bellovers(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
oya na. that Timothy na bastard sha
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2016
STORY FINALE
BENJAMIN
How could you? Was all I could say to bro Timothy or T-Sparks or HOMI. I was so angry. David had already passed out(don't fear, I said passed out not died) "BENJAMIN OGIEVA WILLIAMS" he said as he took a chair and sat at my front. JAGABAN and the remaining guys were still on their knees(na wa o, na so dis guy powerful reac,h). "my real names are EMMANUEL TIMOTHY IDEMUDIA. I just hid under the pretence of being a pastor or a brother. That was the easiest way to live as a cultist leader. I am the main man, Any murder you ever heard of in this school was done by me. And I let Jagaban take all the Glory. The first time I saw you in your mum's toyota elantra the fhrst day you came, I knew that you were already a born member of our cult but there was always something stopping me from approaching you. I then went into your hostel to get closer to you...( I noticed that David had woken up and was also listening). I did all those prayers just to get to you and also for the fun of it. When I saw that you were not giving me eye I wrote you that letter I gave you in your room. Infact I planned everything that has happened with the Black Devils."..."Since you succeeded in taking six of our members, you have no choice but to join us" and as for you Ajebo pikin, Im going to kill you myself"he said as he rubbed his beards. So what do you say? Go to hell" i replied him which earned me a powerful slap from jagaban. As if on cue we started hearing gunshots outside and the sounds of different sirens. "Ah you have alerted your people abï" he asked, his gaze fixed on me.(how did the popo know we were here) This wasn't the crazy bro Timothy I knew, this one was calm and deadly. He led the way outside as we all followed Him. JAGABAN pointed a gun at my head, one of the two guys poimted a gun at David's head and the 2nd guy was with bro Timothy Or HOMI. HE asked the policemen outside to let us pass and go scot free or else they would kill us. One of the policemen shnt at him but he didnt move or bleed as the bullets just fell down on the floor. Before I could say JACK REACHER OK ok ok ok, I said Jack but before I could say Reacher the guy pointing the gun to me shot Jagaban with a pistol that had a red cloth tied to it. Jagaban fell down and died and like a flash he also shot the other guy dead..(wat d fvck was happening) he wanted to shoot bro Timothy but he wasn't fast enof as bro Timothy landed him an uppercut, they were both struggling for the gun now and bro Timothy was having the upper hand. I had to join in, so I joined in and we wrestled bro Timothy( mehn this guy strong o). We were still struggling when we heard a loud gunshot, then I saw the gun in my hand and I realised I had kilked bro Timothy. You know the way all those action films are. After the actor kills the boze, u will now start seeing helicopters and soldiers coming out from their hiding place. That was how it was as all the police men rushed to me and lifted me up singing songs of praises as if I killed Goliath. I later found out that the second guy was a secret agent working for the government, he was the one that told the police our location. I saw Nnenna, she ran to hug. Me. We hugged and kissed. David was taken in an ambulance, all waz well...

2 WEEKS LATER
We had vacated. I and Nnenna were with David in the hospital, due to his mom's influence he was not convictéd. He was the only surviving member of the former cult group BLACK DEVILS. His two fingers could not be replaced. He said it was God's punishment to him for joining a cult group. Good thing he writes and eats with his lefthand. He finally agrèed with his mom to school outside the country after all the wahala. We later bade him goodbye and left. Just outside the hospital gate I pulled Nnenna and kissed her for about five minutes. I could feel the breeze touching the back of my head. That was always a good sign to me and i knew what it meant this time. It meant that I was finally gonna have a hot, and free sex tonight with my babe,Nnenna...
THE END

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2016
I finally did it. I finished this story at last. After all the thinking and sleepest night I finished the story. I used to think writing a story was easy till I wrote this one, omo no be beanz o. This is actually my first story here so I know there was a lot of mistakes, typos, late updates e.t.c. But please bear with me. Thanks to you all and to the special people who kept motiuating me Girlhaley, oloyolo, oluwabuqqyolo,atom57, awesome 55, king grapha, charrycute, dammyluv,amijid2012, lukman, bellovers, electrocute, bossbae,jordanchy,iamtemitee,cutiepearl and other people, thank you all. And to the silent readers, thank you to. I pray someone doesnt read your work silently also. Got a lot of ideas running in my brains so NAIRALAND watch out for me ,BUZZBOY. Once again thank you and goodnight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butt Hurt / Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download / How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.