Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Diary Of A Naija Boy. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Naija Boy. (11619 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Buzzboy post=41476200][b][/b][colorl=#.000099][/color][color=][/color]CHAPTER 6
DAVID
I couldn't sleep for the past four days and the sleep still isin't even coming. my whole body ached from the beatings and incisions i got at the initiation. The initiation ceremony was horrible, they took us to one abadoned bush. We were three guys iin number. The other two were dark like the back of a coal pot. After swallowing some objects and reciting some incantations, they then took us to the JAGABAN himself. He looked very scary. He welcomed us and made us take blood oaths. Then he instructed his guys to beat us. They flogged us to an extent that one of the dark guys complained which later resulted to his death..."The black devils is in't for the Weak" JAGABAN said as he shot the boy without mercy. JAGABAN himself then made the incisions on our body with the same blade and instructed us to run to our hostels without looking back. I got to the hostel very tired that night to meet the shock of my life Eva and Nnenna sleeping on the same bed, holding each other so tight like their (ife depended on it. This guy must be crazy, after telling me how much he hated Nnenna, he w@z now smooching her on his bed. I stared at Nnenna, she was the reason i became A black Devil, and i was gonna deal with Her....

BENJAMIN
It was about a week now since I made up with Nnenna. I didn't know if we were still dating and i didn't want to ask her. I was having DANCE lectures by 10 am and the time was 9am. I quickly brushed my teeth, had my bath, dressed up and dashed to the hall as I didn't want to miss it. Only for me to get there and be told that it has been cancelled. I scanned the hall for a familiar face before i saw her, I went to sit with her
Me: Hi
Nnenna: Sup, how was your night Eva?.
Me: cool. Thanks for keeping a spot for me
Nnenna: Anything for my bae
Me: hey, hey slow down. Dont be on the fast track. Im not your bae (some girls sitting at oour back laughed at what i said and i wished i hadn't said it that loud)
Nnenna:sad(voice getting sad) oh, I thought that night you...
Me: That night was a mistake( the girls laughed loudly this time and i wished i could just shut up) Im so sorry Nne.
Nnenna:sad(she gets up with tears on her face) excuse me, i'm off to my hostel. She ran out admist the laughter of the girls. I was still looking when one of the girls camë to sit with me and introduced herself as Eve(she really looked like Eve) i was about to say something when we all heard loud gunshots, everyone kept quiet to know if it is was really gunshot. Then we heard another one, this time it was louder and longer, i went and peeped outside and some guys were running while shouting "JAGABAN in the festac lounge" I've heard of Jagaban but i havent seen him and why did that festac lounge sound so familiar? Fvck! That was were Nnenna stayed....l [/quote. Jagaban don find nena come
grin I David joining a cult group too
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
And how did benji survive that initiation self thought he was a butter grin angry angry
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2015
oloyolo:
And how did benji survive that initiation self thought he was a butter grin angry angry
benjamin isint the cultiíst. David is the cultist. Benjamin or benji or eva is the love of Nnenna
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buzzboy:
benjamin isint the cultiíst. David is the cultist. Benjamin or benji or eva is the love of Nnenna
No mind joor
I na me confuse my sef
Any how am beginning to like that jagaban I hop to hear more of him
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Chapter 6 For the purpose of Identification.... Benjamin>BENJI>Eva David>grin fresh>Cultist Nnenna>NneDivah[b]Chapter 6 For the purpose of Identification.... Benjamin>BENJI>Eva David>grin fresh>Cultist Nnenna>NneDivah[/b]Chapter 6 For the purpose of Identification.... Benjamin>BENJI>Eva David>grin fresh>Cultist Nnenna>NneDivah
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
EPISODE 7
BENJAMIN
The gunshots getting louder. I picked up my phone, dialled Nnenna's number but it wasn't connecting. I looked round the hall only to discover that I was the only one there. The place was empty as everyone ran for their dear lives. My mind told me to run but I could not agree with it as I was the reason Nnenna went back to her lounge. So I decided to go and make sure she is okay. I said a little prayer then started moving. I could still hear the loud gunshots and the screams of different girls. I stopped and hid at the back of a truck then i checked round to make sure no one was following or watching me. When I was satisfied i continued walking, i could see Festac lounge now. I was suprised because this lounge was always bubbling but today was different, everywhere was as silent as a ss3 class solving an impromptu further maths test. The place was so empty, not even the regular crickets, birds and bats dared to come out. The gunshots has subsided a little. I hid from the sights of 3 policemen who were running as if there was a prize money for the fastest runner, or they could have found me and labelled me a member of the cult group. I was now at the front of the lounge. I analyyzed and studied the building. Going in from the front could be dangerous so i used the back entrance, I could hear the screams more clearly now. My heart was beating so fast, I climbed each staircase fearfully and carefully. It was as if i was starring in one of those Tom Cruise or Van Damme film but this wasn't a movie. This is reality. I reached the last floor and i took a peek at the passage and what I saw shocked me...four mean looking guys with mask and weapons of body destruction took turns in raping a girl. She looked so familiar, then i remembered Loveth who slapped the pastor at RCCF. I dont know if i could call this a rape because she was moaning and begging them to fvck her harder. (This girl never learn sha) After banging her to their fill they shot her dead. Then they started banging on a door while shouting "Nnenna it is your turn". I could feel my heart beating fast, and I was getting angrier the more. I was about to ambush them when i felt the nozzle of a gun pressed at the back of my head, i freezed at that point. "GUYS i don catch person" the guy said and the rest abadoned what they were doing and surrounded me. With five guns facing me, I began to say my last prayers.....
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
girlhaley:
Chai...Eva is going in to another thing ooo

Nnena,why na......

Nice work sir....

So so impressed

We are waiting for more

More oil(either palm or groundnut,oil na oil tongue) to your soup

cheesy
thanks
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Benji don enter gbege maybe David would save his ass grin angry grin cheesy grin
Nena always pushing Benji into trouble
I hate that girls sha angryangry iranu abasha girl
Make them kill her self olosho girl angry angry angry
Adon ves sef angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Olayideh(f): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice write up man. keep it up dnt keep us waiting ooo abeg
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
EPISODE 8
CONTD...
I tried to check out these guys but none seemed familiar. They wore black shirt, black jeans and black shoes. They were all masked. Their laughter brought me to reality, they started beating me and asking me various questions...
Me: please, bros abeg
guy 1: who be your bros, who you dey beg?
Me: abeg, I no go talk anytin, make i just go.
Guy 2: aaaah , dat one no go fit possible o, u don see us, xo u get two options...
Me:sad(already getting scared while my heart was beating abnormally fast) bros abeg...
Guy 3: sharaaaap
Me: but una( i was cut short by a dirty and resounding slap which dazed my face)
Guy 2: i be wan give you two options but e be like say u get strong head, xo dat head go come down now
Me: (I Can feel the tears already and my pants getting wet) aaaah bros, no be so now
Guy 2: Shadow!!!
Guy 4: ayee
Guy 2: Give this guy sleeping tablet
The fourth guy was so happy, he brought out a very sharp cutlass, aimed my head, this time I was wailing not crying. The cutlass was already coming down to my head with full force when we all heard a voice shout "STOP" we looked at the direction and I saw a guy with mask, dressed all in black. He started begging the guys to leave me. There was something familiar about the voice but I couldn't figure it out because of the thick mask covering the face. I tried my best but i didnt figure it out, i was so tired that i didn't know when i slept off on the floor. All î c0uld see was blurry movements then I finally slept...'
NNENNA
The tears in my eyes couldn't stop flowing, Eva layed on my bed in my room. The door was locked as I couldn't take any risk again. I remembered the events of last night, how he was beaten to pulp by the black devils. He was even almost killed and it was all because of me. Thank God for the person that saved him. I called David and told him of the situation, he promised to come soon. I stared at Eva, he shook his body and woke up, he tried to stand up but his strenght failed him. He tried to say something but he was too weak, i also tried to talk but only my sobs could be heard. I went over to him and planted a kiss on his lips, he responded by kissing me back. I was caught up in the moment before David entered or should i say barged into my room and caught us kissing. He just looked at us angrily. He greeted me and David coldly and then listened as I narrated everything to him, he asked us not to involve the police . He then looked at us and walked away. I could have sworn I saw him eye us and hiss but that didn't matter. What mattered was that I was with Eva and we were alone...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
I talk am say David go save Benji grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry stupid nena
angry angry see as she dey talk like better person
Olosho girlgirl angry
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
EPISODE 9
DAVID
TWO WEEKS LATER
It was just two weeks ago since that horrible incident happened. I was summoned by the JAGABAN himrelf. David! David!! David!!! He had called me three times. He was seated while i knelt down at his front... Yes JAGABAN, i answered while looking at his face which made him give me a hard, unexpected and painful kick on my face. I tasted blood in my mouth, I could feel my blood getting hot, He wasn't even that old, i'm sure if i handled him well, i could beat him, but i better not try It as I had seen him kill four people at a time and he was also the JAGABAN.when, I was brought back to reality by another powerful kick. This time the blood flowed freely out of my mouth, he then instructed me not to blow my cover, and that he has some business with my roomate, benji. And that the next time I saved anyone . I would go in place of the person. Well th@ was last two week. Now the Exams are fast approaching and i needed to prepare even though the black devils had assured me of success, I couldn't rely on them as most of them had a lot of carry overs. My technique was to use my brains and my money. I later went to visit this girl who has been begging me to come to her side for over a month now, I entered her room , sat on her bed and stripped to my boxers, she smiled lustfully at my well toned and muscular body. She then took off her clothes and kissed me, In summary we fvcked passionately till we both came....
N:B-Happy New year to all my peeps and families and ghost readers out there. Girlhaley, olahidey, ololoyolo,awesome 55, oluwabuqqyolo, emmason.and the rest. Thanks for everything.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]EPISODE 10
BENJAMIN
997, 998, 999, 1000, finally I was through with the counting. I usually counted numbers whenever I was tensed or worried. It actually started as a childish act but it has now developed into an habit. I thought about the events of the last two weeks. Something was terribly wrong but I didn't just know how to figure it out. After spending the night with Nnenna after the multiple beatings I got that night, I went home only to meet a worried looking bro Timothy, he asked me where I have been and started telling me how wrong it was to sleep with a lady that was not your wife (me wey neva even bang Nnenna). I wanted to ask him how he knew I was with Nnenna but I was too tired so I just layed down on my bed. Bro Timothy wasn't done with me as he shook me vigorously and handed me a neatly folded black sheet of paper with a black ribbon tied around it. My tiredness left me completely' immediately I saw the paper, I read it silently and it read thus...
BENJAMIN OGIEVA WILLIAMS
You have been labelled as a pest and a disturbance to the Black Devils. We would like you to stay away from anything involving us which also includes a particular lady called Ms Nnenna as we have interest in her. Any further act of stubborness or confrontation would lead and lead you to your untimely death. I personally would kill you as we still have some unfinished business to do.hope that rings a bell in your memory...dpd
JAGABAN.
Before I could do or say anything bro Timothy grabbed the letter and read it faster than "kyle xy". He opened his mouth in shock as he read it again. He then started crying. Begging me to give my life to Christ before I finally died, he then started narrating who Jagaban was, no one in the school knew his real name. They didn't even know his face. He told me of how JAGABAN once killed a student and fried his flesh just because the guy bumped into him. He then told me of how JAGABAN beat up two lecturers to death, then raped a female junior lecturer. He was rusticated and then called bàck. His father was fvckingly rich and had presidents, senators, ministers , governors, and other powerful people in the country. At his beck and call that was why it was impossible for him to be rusticated. There was only one person that JAGABAN was afraid of and who he also respected as his master, no one knew his name, they just called him "HOMI". "these are dangerous people, your blood means nothing to them, I would suggest you withdraw from this school with immediate effect" he said as he yawned. It was obvious he wanted to sleep really bad as he mumbled "goodnight" after wh!ch He then slept off. I wanted to ask him how a devoted brother in Christ like him knew all this classified information but decided against it as that was the least of my problems now. The only thing that was on my mind was DEATH! DEATH!! JAGABAN!!!
N:B- Once again I wish you all Happy new year and many more blessings to come
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
continue na crycontinue na
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
This is getting tougher

Nice work sir and happy new year

Waiting for more
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin EPISODE 11
NNENNA
Today was Sunday, and exams are starting tommorow. I guess me and Eva were now dating though no one has said it officially but we usually called, texted, kissed and other things except banging but he has started avoiding me lately, I guess it must be because of the upcoming exams ...Anyways,I wore a short red gown, a black Sun hat and a black 6 inch high heel shoe to go with it. I got to the church and all the guys there were all staring at me and trying to get my attention. I looked for a seat near the window and sat down Then dis guy called Umar came to sit down beside me he had on an all black attire, black shirt, black jacket, black shoes and he had a black bangle on his hand and a black chain on his neck, something was not right, i mean a who wears a black cHAIN on the neck. well Umar was a muslim who came to church to scope girls. Before he started talking I ignored him and went to sit at anoda side. Some guys at his back laughed at him and he promised to deal with me. Mtcheeew. Anyways one bro Timothy came to preach, he was talking about holiness and started talking about premarital sex, anytime he condemned the act he would pause and look at me. I tot it was a normal thing till he started doing it continuosly that the whole church started looking at me. He then called some people out for deliverance against spirit of sex.(s.o.s). Anyways after service I went home, took my bath. Then i called my bae, he was sounding a little worried and sick, but when i asked him about it. He said he was alright. I then slept and went to see my bestie Naomi. I went to her house, when i reached her door I started hearing her voice and another guy
Naomi: Uuugh Fvck ,fvck, fvck me
guy: scream it loud
Naomi: yeeah give it to me, hard, har..(oh yeah, right there,...harder
guy: im cumin...im cumming
Naomi: yeah cum in me...
I waited till they started panting louldly infact Naomi was screaming with pleasure, I could hear both their flesh slapping against each other and the loud creaking of the bed, after I th0ught they would have been true I opened the door and saw the shock of my life I saw Naomi on the bed with BRO TIMOTHY.....
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
I see Benji joining a cult group sad sad sad sad
See what nena av cause now angryangry

Happy new year every body cheesy cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Goodnight my people, loads of updates coming out tommorow...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2016
Pastor.....grin grin grin

Holy spirit is flowing through the pastor

Chai

Waiting for more sir
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Buzzboy:
Goodnight my people, loads of updates coming out tommorow...
We don wait tired o
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by dammyluv911(f): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
dear dis is nyc pls more
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by jordanchy(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2016
am following sire ride on
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
im so so sorry bout the promise and fail yesterday. I had a lot of updates coming but they were all wiped away by mistake by my sis. It was so devastating and frustrating. Anyways i would do my best to update it 2day. qu7t
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by cutieepearl(f): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is super cool.....you are such a writer

Yo story is d first I read after coming back from the long break

Gladly waiting for your updates

#Gracias#
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
NNENNA
I couldn't hide my expressions to what i just saw. I WAS shocked, short of words and disgusted. Was this not the same Bro or should I say Deliverance minister Timothy that was casting and binding this morning and now he is caressing and banging. I just straightened my face and sat down at a chair directly opposite bro Timothy's side of the bed. He had a stupified look on his face. Naomi being Naomi just stood up naked and greeted me, she then introduced him as T-Sparks her new banggd friend(note: Naom! Doesnt have boyfriends she has bang friend infact when she says she has a new bf 'she means bang friend cos all they do is to bang) she then started telling me of the supposed T-Sparks, and how a great banger he is, she even said she met him last three months and they had fvcked everyday till today and according to her he fvcks verï well.(Eva had to hear this). All this while bro Timothy or T-Sparks was just trying to hide his face and his unclad body with the bedsheet but Naomi dragged the bedsheet off his body and beckoned on him to greet me I couldn't take it anymore as I just hissed at him. He knelt down immediateky and started begging me to not expose him. Naomi just looked at us with a look that said 'wat da fvck is goin on here' I explained everything to her and she was marvelled, then happy at his act( that's typical naomi). I agreed not to expose him on two conditions which were 1. He would go to the church and then personally confess his dirty deeds to them. 2. He would vacate the room which he currently occupied cos Eva had complained of him to me. He agreed to the conditions amd thanked me. He then sat on the bed and brought out a pack of ciggariette, he took one, lighted it and inhaled, then puffed it expertly. (wonders shall never end) he smiled when he saw that i was looking at him. I bade them goodbye and left. I havent even reached the gate when I started hearing their Screams and moans of pleasure...Pastor Timothy indeed...
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
DAVID
Today was Monday. The day of the first exam. Everyone had gone into serious mode. Our hostel which would have been noisy at midnight with songs and guys laughing or even bro Timothy's vigil was empty as I and Benji were the only ones in the hostel and we read from 10 till 4. I was getting to really know Benji well now since the day of that incident. Something keeps telling me that he knows i'm the one that saved him but he hasn't made any sign so I just let it rest. I was really suprised at the way people read for the exam some read at their hostels, some at lecture halls, some inside their cars and the bold ones inside the bush. The course was general studies. I wasn't even bothered. Apart from the fact that I and Benji have almost read from cover to cover, the lecturer was a young woman who has always been looking for my attention so I knew passing was a sure thing. Anyways, Benji and I dressed up and headed to the hall, people were outside. Normally it was meant to be a normal search and enlightment talk but the woman raided and searched us like we were with time bombs. After everything we went in, sat down and took the exams. Luck wasnt on my side As all the people who sat near me were dumb. They were just calling me for help, titles I didn't even know i owned was bestoed upon me Freshest, Fairest, Fine boy, D-BRAINS, the girls even went ahead to call me names like My husband, My boyfriend, My boo, Bae. The questions were somehow difficult sha.. Boo, Boo, a girl at my back was calling me. Mtcheeesww. The only boo I needed right now was the answers to the questions. After 3 hours of battling, guessing and brain storming. We all finally left the war zone and were free. I saw my guy Benji and his girlfriend Nnenna coming hand in hand to where I was. I moved to them and greeted them
Benji: Baba don tear G.N.S
David: Tear wetin, the only thiing wey i go tear na d lecturer ass o.
Benji: I hear u. We dey go house o, hope say u no dey come now.
David: Nah, i get my own schedule, make una suffry do am small small o. Nnenna, no break my bed o
Nnenna: u are not serious.
They then left. I went to an office and knocked on the door. 'Come in' a female voice said. I went in and saw a tag on her chest which said Mrs ijeoma Kalu. Sit she said with a very stern voice, I sat and checked her out, she was cool, fine and had a hot body.'i know why you are here' her voice brought me out of my thoughts. 'Hope you Bleep real good' she said taking off her glasses (damn she was fine). We kissed, infact to cut the story short we were having hot sex, she was just riding me till we heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice was saying Ijeoma, open up the door... Normally I wouldn't have gotten scared as I was a bahd guy, a black devil to be precise but my heart jumped when I heard "I'M COMING V.C one minute sir"
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Atom57(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
The guy don die
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by jordanchy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
I hate delay when reading sometin interesting bro ride on ;DI hate delay when reading sometin interesting bro ride on
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by girlhaley(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2016

Oya buzzboy,finest,fairest,D writer,boo,bae

Come and update oh

Don't leave us halfway

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Charrypearl(f): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nyc story...bt typos are much...plzzz work on dat aspect.
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
DAVID
My heart was beating very fast. The man kept banging the door hard. Mrs Ijeoma stood up from me, started dressing up quickly. I stood up, then I found one door like that and entered inside the room to it. I could now hear the V.C's voice clearly inside the room.'What took you so long' he asked with an air of authority. 'I'm sorry sir' she said. 'i was banging ermmm I mean bringing the papers out of my bag sir' she said. All this wh4le I just stood with my back pressed to the door... I was getting bored as they started talking about what I didn't care about. I looked at the room where I was and discovered that It was her bedroom, I saw pictures of her family, her eldest daughter looked exactly like her. I wondered how she would feel if she knows her mum is banging an 18 year old boy. I noticed I didn't see any man in any of the pictures....maybe she was divorced....but, what about the ring, anyways that one is not my problem for now, all I want is to leave here safely. She expertly rounded up the conversation and bade the V.C GOOBYE. Just as I wanted to come out the V.C turned and I thanked God I didn't rush outside. I peeped from a hole on the door. I could see them clearly now...'If you keep up your good work I would make you h.o.d',he said.'by the way, I feel like having fun o' he said while smacking his black lips and moving to the direction of the room I was in(I began to sweat). 'sir I am not in the mood today, the last time you said fun, you almost killed me' she said and blocked his way to the door....'ok, well maybe another time' he said as he finally left. Pheeeeew, so this is how our V.C does to all his female lecturers. I went back to the office and the woman wanted to continue from where we stopped...'baby, lay down let me ride you or do you want to bang me' she asked already pulling her clothes( bang kor, banger nii mtcheeew, ashewo). I begged her that I had something to do promising her to come the next day. I ran like a madman to my hostel, I saw that Benji wasn't around...maybe he was with Nnenna. I had my bath then i slept off...
BENJAMIN
Exam was cool, only that the lecturer kept searching us like we were armed robbers. Anyways it was just G.N.S. So i dont care about it. when I got to the hostel with Nnenna she told me about bro Timothy's sexcapades and I was shocked at what I heard. I now knew the reason he came one day and packed his bags. He was a great pretender and a professional Actor. Anyways we started kissing and we almost had sex, but she declined telling me its nt d right time. I was proud of her, she has really changed, the Nnenna of before would have begged me to fvck her. I escorted her to her place, we did everything we could do, my hand explored all parts of her body and all that but still, we didn't have sex. I went back to my hostel, I saw that David was already sleeping so I also laid down on my bed and thought about the events of today which drifted me to a deep sleep...
N:B Im so sorry about the slow updates. Gat a lot of things on my mind and please forgive me for all the typo errors. Na rush i dey rush type am o. N:DBBYE
Re: Diary Of A Naija Boy. by Buzzboy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
BENJAMINo
I was brushing my teeth with the last oral B paste I had. I felt unusually strange, I don't know what is causing but I felt something is not right. I went to have my bath while David has started brushing, the water just felt very cold on my body despite the hotness of it. I finished having my bath, wore my clothes and was about to eat when I heard my phone ring, It was my brother, now I knew something was wrong because he didn't always call me regularly so I wondered what it was this time. I picked up my phone, picked the call and listened. After listening for about 30 seconds I shouted and slumped, David came and asked me what the problem was but I couldn't answer him, the tears started flowing out of my eyes. I didn't want to believe what i just heard so I picked up the fvcking phone and I heard the same words again." Hello Benji, Tomi is gone o. She died yesterday, in her sleep"

Is it okay for a guy to cry? Yes it is or How else does a guy take the death of his sister? Everyone told me to take heart but they didnt understand how I felt. I now understood that It was easy to console people to take heart when something happens but hard to do it when it happens to you. Nnenna came to meet me at the hostel when she heard of it. We both cried on each other's shoulders, even David was moved to tears when he saw us. I went back home, my mom's eyes were red from all the crying. My youngest sister just sat at a corner and cried silently, I went to her and tried to console her but we both ended up crying. I went into Tomi's room and saw her body laid on the bed. Was it me or do people look more beautiful in death cos gshe was looking so beautiful. I sat down beside her body this was the last chance I had to see my sister, i would miss everything about her, her smile, her gentle words and touch, even her troubles. I held her cold hands, pecked her cheeks and looked at her one more time, then I left the room.

The Funeral has passed. Nnenna attended. Some of my coursemates attended, even David came. Some people gave my mother cheques but to me it was useless as it couldn't bring my sis back. The pastor was just talking and talking. Then the time came for her to be buried, my mom couldn't take it as she left the place crying, i cried as I watched her being put into the ground. From dust we were made and to dust we shall return, the pastor said as he poured some sand on the air...

We were now in the house. David has left. Nnenna was beside me listeneing as the pastor kept blabbing, to them(my family) it was refreshing, but to me he was just blabbing."it is appointed unto man to die once, This is her time to die...take heart. We all love her but God loves her the most" how can he say that. Then why would God make her die, that is just pure wickedness.. I couldn't take it anymore as I told him to shut up. He looked at me to see if I was refeering to him but this time I dragged him up and told him to go outside... Now my blood was getting hot, my mom began crying again, my bro just kept quiet, my other sister was begging me, Nnenna held me but I released her grip and pursued the pastor outside, then I came back, looked at all of them, then went to my room, locked my door and cried myself to sleep...

"Eva, Benji, Benji wake up its time to read", David said as he shook me i woke up with hot sweat all over my body and tears in my eyes. I then realised that It has been a dream all along.....
N:B Goodnyt my people and please once again mind my typo errors. qax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? / Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download / Three Finalists Emerge For 2021 NLNG Literature Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.