Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. (2910 Views)

Please Help A Depressed Brother / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul / Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Why is it so hard to get a good pretty girlfriend that's presentable? I mean, I know i am a cute guy (cus even without judging i have had girls tell me that on several occassions) average height, a bit chubby baby body, which looks cute, I'm 20, have this cool young looks
The last time I remembered dating a girl beautiful girls was when I was 16, relationship didn't last, since then I have not been able to date a pretty girl, I have tried everything possible, I keep a good convo very well, CUs I'm a funny type, this girls give me the green light, I make a move and they either say no or don't give me a reply they just keep silent, I feel depressed like what's wrong with me, I dress really nice for a young guy, I have good perfumes which I wear on for a fresh scent, my skin is light brown I'm not fair but my skin is really nice CU's I take care of it, but still! All is in vain,
Just yesterday a girl I have been chatting with for close to a week, she's been really enjoying my company and she gave a green light for date, so we chose a fast food for it, we got together, made her feel comfortable, she smiled all through, with those green lights she gave CU's I was watching her all through she gave signs, I asked her out, immediately I asked her out. Her characters changed! She started snubbing and acting all weird, please NL help me out I'm really depressed and feel lonley, for years now been single..... This girls avoid me like plague when it comes to dating, only the ugly girls want me, I just understand, I don't flirt or cheat just looking for a nice girl to be with but it seems my type don't get any girls, I see boys who are not handsome neither are they tall but hsve very pretty girls, sometimes I feel like dying seeing them, what have I done wrong. cry
All I ever wanted was a nice pretty girl to stick with me, cry

Please your comments are welcomed, guys And girls.....
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by YorubaWoman: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2015
guys and girls.

Well, am a woman.
Thankiu

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Go make money.

Beta still, improve your GP while u are stil in school

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by vkon2(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:
Why is it so hard to get a good pretty girlfriend that's presentable? I mean, I know i am a cute guy (cus even without judging i have had girls tell me that on several occassions) average height, a bit chubby baby body, which looks cute, I'm 20, have this cool young looks
The last time I remembered dating a girl beautiful girls was when I was 16, relationship didn't last, since then I have not been able to date a pretty girl, I have tried everything possible, I keep a good convo very well, CUs I'm a funny type, this girls give me the green light, I make a move and they either say no or don't give me a reply they just keep silent, I feel depressed like what's wrong with me, I dress really nice for a young guy, I have good perfumes which I wear on for a fresh scent, my skin is light brown I'm not fair but my skin is really nice CU's I take care of it, but still! All is in vain,
Just yesterday a girl I have been chatting with for close to a week, she's been really enjoying my company and she gave a green light for date, so we chose a fast food for it, we got together, made her feel comfortable, she smiled all through, with those green lights she gave CU's I was watching her all through she gave signs, I asked her out, immediately I asked her out. Her characters changed! She started snubbing and acting all weird, please NL help me out I'm really depressed and feel lonley, for years now been single..... This girls avoid me like plague when it comes to dating, only the ugly girls want me, I just understand, I don't flirt or cheat just looking for a nice girl to be with but it seems my type don't get any girls, I see boys who are not handsome neither are they tall with very pretty girls, sometimes I feel dying, what have I done wrong. cry

have been in same possition too,just ignore dem All am seeing is #frndzone team.let dem b and focus on yourself at the right time girls will come hanging around u,dem u will b d selector
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Treat all ladies the same, and the beautiful ones will fall in line.
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Holywizard: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
mayb u always act childish in front of girls.
How is ur dressing mode?
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by obiorathesubtle: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
undecided thing is.. When you try too hard.. You don't get what you want.

But if you just allow the river take it's course.. It'll get to the foot of the hill eventually..

Bro.. You're young.. You have your life ahead of you, having a woman shouldn't be the foremost thing in your head right now.. Face your career, put more Energy into making yourself a better person...having a companion is important.. But it's not something you should bother yourself about.

You'll lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

Money is success!
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2015
First of all opposite attracts

Secondly girls can smell a player from afar

Instead of ur pefume scent oozing out

Its ur playin skill scent dats oozing out

No lady will turn down a faithful gentle man in dis era dat good guys scarce like fuel
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by gede7744(f): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2015
l beg young man put space for ur writing make we start from there
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by gamaliel121(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2015
One thing with these girls is that..."They r somehow" lol...

Lemme tell u something my G...

Since u r fine and u dress nice and stuff...

Whenever u get close to any of those fine bitcheess and they start feeling u and flashing green light and shhit...

Ignore the green light and continue being friends with them...make them fall in love with you and on the long run, u'll get them...

When u finally get one...pls and pls...make sure u put her on "wheel chair". For all the trouble der caused

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2015
vkon2:
have been in same possition too,just ignore dem All am seeing is #frndzone team.let dem b and focus on yourself at the right time girls will come hanging around u,dem u will b d selector

Bro thanks a lot for this..

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2015
RickRichards:
Treat all ladies the same, and the beautiful ones will fall in line.

But bro I don't really great anyone special I'm just myself always but is still the same or any other way
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided thing is.. When you try too hard.. You don't get what you want.

But if you just allow the river take it's course.. It'll get to the foot of the hill eventually..

Bro.. You're young.. You have your life ahead of you, having a woman shouldn't be the foremost thing in your head right now.. Face your career, put more Energy into making yourself a better person...having a companion is important.. But it's not something you should bother yourself about.

You'll lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

Money is success!

I know this and have reasoned all this before posting this, behind every successful man there is a woman.
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:

No lady will turn down a faithful gentle man in dis era dat good guys scarce like fuel

But I'm not a player, never been.
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by obiorathesubtle: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:

I know this and have reasoned all this before posting this, behind every successful man there is a woman.
there's time for everything abbey!
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by jmaxjohn(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Will nt help a child wu obviously luvs women nd has his priorities bleeped up to b more foolish. grin
My advice, d ryt gal will not say no to u wen u find her. She doesn't hv to b d most beautiful, but she'll luv u like no other ever will nd stick with u forever as long as u love her baq. Don't b in boy. wink
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Holywizard:
mayb u always act childish in front of girls.

How is ur dressing mode?

I don't act childish. I dress up well and wear good clothes, when it comes to fashion, you don't have tell me what's up, I'm updated.
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:

If so then be calm

Mrs right might just walk in wen u least expected

Most people found love in a manner dey least expected ok smiley
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by jmaxjohn(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:

This z 1 way being a player starts.
D 2nd way z heartbreak nd revenge.
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:

If so then be calm

Mrs right might just walk in wen u least expected

Most people found love in a manner dey least expected ok smiley

OK thanks ... smiley
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by trustedward(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Am here trying to get my Ex back and u re there talking rubbish mntwee!
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:

This z 1 way being a player starts.
D 2nd way z heartbreak nd revenge.

Nah, I don't have time for such, for every heartbreak there is a reason, a disappointment might just be for another appointment.
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:

OK thanks ... smiley

smiley u welcome

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2015
trustedward:
Am here trying to get my Ex back and u re there talking rubbish mntwee!

Lol
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by jmaxjohn(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Nah, I don't have time for such, for every heartbreak there is a reason, a disappointment might just be for another appointment.
Den chill. D ryt gal will come. B patient. Nothing's wrong with u (i guess), just chill. Nd don't expect d most beautiful gal, expect d gal wu makes ur world d most beautiful. smiley
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by obiorathesubtle: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:

love is what I see when I look at you!.. You're my fantasy.. You're my baby boo..

Dance kerewa.. Sickieestarii my love is true.. Oya make we give dem makossa oo.. Give dem makossa oo

No be wash.. You likey versace.. Baby sickiee, me and you we wear to match.. I'll take you to church, forget illuminati.

If you like karate.. I'll teach you mathematics/mountain mantis wink

Sickstaars baby lobolobo.. Sweetie baby your love killing me
Sickstaaars baby lobolobo.. I want to chop your supaghetti
Sickstaaars baby lobolobo... You go wake up for new bugatti
Sickstaaars baby lobolobo.. Anything for you till infinity
My love is beautiful.. My love is wonderful.. My love is colourful.. My love dy beleful

You like gongo aso? Baby girl I'm nice!.. Other girls dem do me left.. Girl you do me right! cheesy if you like to watch movies.. Na me get shoprite! If it ever gets dark at night,, girl my skin is bright!

Hoohaaa. Iswear to god, I'll never let you go.. Baby come close.. Make we take photo.. Do you like zanzibar or toronto? Baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in sokoto!

cheesy
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by RoastedCorn(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:
Just yesterday a girl I have been chatting with for close to a week, she's been really enjoying my company and she gave a green light for date, so we chose a fast food for it, we got together, made her feel comfortable, she smiled all through, with those green lights she gave CU's I was watching her all through she gave signs, I asked her out, immediately I asked her out. Her characters changed! She started snubbing and acting all weird, please NL help me out I'm really depressed and feel lonley, for years now been single..... This girls avoid me like plague when it comes to dating, only the ugly girls want me, I just understand, I don't flirt or cheat just looking for a nice girl to be with but it seems my type don't get any girls, I see boys who are not handsome neither are they tall with very pretty girls, sometimes I feel dying, what have I done wrong. cry

most funny guys are usually friendzoned . . she plays with you like a friend but you saw it as greenlight
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by ucheHapers(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Bro, I feel your pain. Play the long game...stop asking them out, focus on making them fall in love with you and see ur good side. Start seeing ur self as somebody women are suppose to be falling head over heels in love with . Explore multiple girls at the same time, don't focus on just one. It would make her feel too special. And never ask a girl out until she pratically begs for it. Dont focus too much on beautiful girls, trust me the so called Ugly ones have a way of making you feeling like a god. Most importantly focus on been a success .
In summary stop asking them out till ure sure they've fallen for you...personally I'm too old to play that "hard to get game" with them.Never spend more than a month chyking one girl, drop her and move to the next girl before you are friendzoned...hope i don't convert you to a player...confidence in ones self is key and not desperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2015
gamaliel121:
One thing with these girls is that..."They r somehow" lol...

Lemme tell u something my G...

Since u r fine and u dress nice and stuff...

Whenever u get close to any of those fine bitcheess and they start feeling u and flashing green light and shhit...

Ignore the green light and continue being friends with them...make them fall in love with you and on the long run, u'll get them...

When u finally get one...pls and pls...make sure u put her on "wheel chair". For all the trouble der caused

This is really funny, OK bro, thanks, I will wink
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2015
RoastedCorn:
most funny guys are usually friendzoned . . she plays with you like a friend but you saw it as greenlight

Bro what do I do then??
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Officialkenshin(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2015
ucheHapers:
Bro, I feel your pain. Play the long game...stop asking them out, focus on making them fall in love with you and see ur good side. Start seeing ur self as somebody women are suppose to be falling head over heels in love with . Explore multiple girls at the same time, don't focus on just one. It would make her feel too special. And never ask a girl out until she pratically begs for it. Dont focus too much on beautiful girls, trust me the so called Ugly ones have a way of making you feeling like a god. Most importantly focus on been a success .
In summary stop asking them out till ure sure they've fallen for you...personally I'm too old to play that "hard to get game" with them.Never spend more than a month chyking one girl, drop her and move to the next girl before you are friendzoned...hope i don't convert you to a player...confidence in ones self is key and not desperation.

Thanks 100 man, I will do just that!
Re: Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
love is what I see when I look at you!.. You're my fantasy.. You're my baby boo..

Dance kerewa.. Sickieestarii my love is true.. Oya make we give dem makossa oo.. Give dem makossa oo

No be wash.. You likey versace.. Baby sickiee, me and you we wear to match.. I'll take you to church, forget illuminati.

If you like karate.. I'll teach you mathematics/mountain mantis wink

Sickstaars baby lobolobo.. Sweetie baby your love killing me
Sickstaaars baby lobolobo.. I want to chop your supaghetti
Sickstaaars baby lobolobo... You go wake up for new bugatti
Sickstaaars baby lobolobo.. Anything for you till infinity
My love is beautiful.. My love is wonderful.. My love is colourful.. My love dy beleful

You like gongo aso? Baby girl I'm nice!.. Other girls dem do me left.. Girl you do me right! cheesy if you like to watch movies.. Na me get shoprite! If it ever gets dark at night,, girl my skin is bright!

Hoohaaa. Iswear to god, I'll never let you go.. Baby come close.. Make we take photo.. Do you like zanzibar or toronto? Baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in sokoto!

cheesy

looooooooool u are high on cheap drugs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. / Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. / My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.