Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me (2908 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by konjinus(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
I am in trobu o pls my babe travel asin for bus to her state and only the sister is around so I strol small to her house for their area so the sister met me at home another time later sha but my prick no stand so one day that is tomoro be that she come I buy am coke but the babe asin set sha so devil desive me to nack am for the chair so now she say belle dey catch her abeg nairaland wat is the problem and advise tnx.
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by talk2alabama: 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
I am in trobu o pls my babe travel asin for bus to her state and only the sister is around so I strol small to her house for their area so the sister met me at home another time later sha but my prick no stand so one day that is tomoro be that she come I buy am coke but the babe asin set sha so devil desive me to nack am for the chair so now she say belle dey catch her abeg nairaland wat is the problem and advise tnx.
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by talk2alabama: 4:58pm On May 10, 2017
I think we should copy and paste wetin d op write..

1 Like

Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by profnews: 4:58pm On May 10, 2017
oya make she born na
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by ekensi01: 5:05pm On May 10, 2017
Congrate you just showed the family how fertilise is your sperm. Please drop your name so that incase i see you near my neighbourhood i will not hesitate to call you. Bastard

3 Likes

Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Olibboy: 5:05pm On May 10, 2017
moti ti mu alomo yoo I go fvck am to get belle... carry go
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by konjinus(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
talk2alabama:
plizzz did u sabi any aboting drug that she will take pliizzzzzz
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by konjinus(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Congrate you just showed the family how fertilise is your sperm. Please drop your name so that incase i see you near my neighbourhood i will not hesitate to call you. Bastard
wat is ur own bros if u no get advise pliz comot for this place or else
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by talk2alabama: 5:20pm On May 10, 2017
konjinus:
plizzz did u sabi any aboting drug that she will take pliizzzzzz
no oo.. Even I sabi.. I no go tell u.. Abortion is a capital offence in the court of heaven
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by ekensi01: 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
konjinus:
wat is ur own bros if u no get advise pliz comot for this place or else
Why u want make i advice you? the time ur pennis the stand for her u tell me? the time u the enjoy the shout oh ah ah ah ah, you call me? infact ur pennis
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by konjinus(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Why u want make i advice you? the time ur pennis the stand for her u tell me? the time u the enjoy the shout oh ah ah ah ah, you call me? infact ur pennis
my broda abeg na is the devil o help me abeg before is too late
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
Tank God. Make we dey ready for naming jollof rice b dat

1 Like

Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Fmartin(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2017
huh?
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by CuddleMe(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
talk2alabama:
ok

I am in trobu o pls my babe travel asin for bus to her state and only the sister is around so I strol small to her house for their area so the sister met me at home another time later sha but my prick no stand so one day that is tomoro be that she come I buy am coke but the babe asin set sha so devil desive me to nack am for the chair so now she say belle dey catch her abeg nairaland wat is the problem and advise tnx.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by ekensi01: 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
konjinus:
my broda abeg na is the devil o help me abeg before is too late
na now u come. hav u told her abt abortion?
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by NONNYG: 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
Op calm down, remember Children are blessings from Godgrin

1 Like

Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by shinarlaura(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by talk2alabama: 7:27pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
ok

urm do u expect me to cuddle that ass?
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
you suprise?eh eh come I wan ask you something?
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by shinarlaura(f): 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
Martin124:
you suprise?eh eh come I wan ask you something?

It's crazy

Am all ears grin
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Ginaruby: 8:39pm On May 10, 2017
D post and all d comments funny die....i hav bin laughing...we have digital comedians here..
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Cool23(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2017
Op the only advise I can give you is to buy baby clothes, feeder and other things hope I have helped
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:10am On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

It's crazy

Am all ears grin
what the cost of bride price in cameroon,someone might be intrested
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by shinarlaura(f): 8:56am On May 11, 2017
Martin124:
what the cost of bride price in cameroon,someone might be intrested

Lol. Are u interested?
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Are u interested?
no ask me,answer my question first
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by shinarlaura(f): 9:47am On May 11, 2017
Martin124:
no ask me,answer my question first

Lol ok.

Each tribe has it own custom so it depends
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by moorevic(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
konjinus:
Where your sense go the day you bleep am.
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol ok.

Each tribe has it own custom so it depends
eh eh ok,arrange ya things you coming with me soon!!!
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by shinarlaura(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Martin124 post=56426114] eh eh ok,arrange ya things you coming with me soon!!![/quote

Hahahahahaha
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=56426170][/quote]how far na,which way,dem don steal u from me na abi,coz I am not romantic na eh,,,
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by shinguest: 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
who sent you on such adventure?
Re: My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Opinion: Is This Prophecy About Women Becoming A Reality?? / I Gave You My All…Why Would You Do This To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.