Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? (14598 Views)

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by chibuikenwemeh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
how much is the salary that he cannot pay,please let him improve the welfare of workers in the state.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Uncleodi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't think that there is any other governor that has paid Christmas bonus.

Gov. Dave paid salaries on time and still paid Christmas bonus to all the civil servants including Teachers.

For the medical corpers, ur case is on the governors table cus necessary adjustments are being made on ur renumeration to enable the state carry the burden.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by xsanctus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
In terms of salary payment for primary and secondary school teachers Gov. Umahi is doing well But It is very unfortunate that Corps members serving in Ebonyi state have not received their minor allowance of #5000 for over 7 months and still counting. please someone should talk to him to pay them especially these festive period. 7 months work without pay in Ebonyi. May God help us.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by sokoh400(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
UP TILL THIS MOMENT DELTA STATE IS YET TO PAY WORKERS SALARIES. KUDOS OKOWA MAY U LIVE FOREVER AND MAY GOD REWARD YOU.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Uncleodi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
sokoh400:
UP TILL THIS MOMENT DELTA STATE IS YET TO PAY WORKERS SALARIES. KUDOS OKOWA MAY U LIVE FOREVER AND MAY GOD REWARD YOU.

It's a lie...ministry of health received their salaries this evening.

I guess every other ministries too should have gotten theirs.

General Hospital Ughelli!!
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by ikkkkk: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
I wonder how FG will direct all State governments to pay their workers when FG is yet to pay their workers.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by sokoh400(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Uncleodi:

It's a lie...ministry of health received their salaries this evening.

I guess every other ministries too should have gotten theirs.

General Hospital Ughelli!!

Check ur facts up till today 31/12/2015 Okowa hasn't paid primary school teachers and delsu workers. Is payment of salaries supposed to be selective

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / I Will Complete All Ongoing Projects Before Leaving Office – Fayose / Desperation Will Make Senators, Reps Repeat Saraki’s Stunt — Abdulmumin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.