Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday (66913 Views)

See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by AreaFada2: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Frankicent:

You really no much about animal's .. hmmmmm I suspect Natgeo wild grin

I visit zoological gardens and zoos a lot. cheesy grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

I eat it ooo. na better bush meat b that

You see yourself? African man. You hear meat now your voice loud quick grin grin. Just beware of end time meat. Abeg, no ban me o.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by tuzle(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
20bc:

Lol, but he always get the deed done, I left out Hawkeye because he uses arrow like green arrow but the rest useto handle guns.....
O. den bullseye shoudnt be dere he hardly use gun he prefers projectile such as needles, pin, tooth pick, he even prefer using paper to gun. but deadshot is just to good with gun
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Frankicent(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

I visit zoological gardens and zoos a lot. cheesy grin
hmmmm no wonder
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by MsFaith: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
BaebieHot:

Don't think so. I believe reindeers have tree-like horns
the animal is still beautiful anyway
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsFaith:

the animal is still beautiful anyway

Yeah it is
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP ur fone lo ket flash undecided
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Chazzyboy: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
invite me na, na only the head and the yansh i will eat grin
DAT urr
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by ghenghen23(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Guy, whr u dey, make I come chop bush meat grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
end time animal
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vilkizzy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Which one be 'if its a pregnant female''..?? U don ever see ''pregnant male bfr''?
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe the deer actuall came to say merry Xmas and you killed it....no mercy at all...bloody Africans..
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:

maybe it's because of the camera but the deer is bigger than the goat we bought

Carry go, nothing do you.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chazzyboy:
DAT urr
tongue
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Chazzyboy: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
tongue
baka
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Chazzyboy: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
tongue
can I have it
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
dats d beginning and d end...
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats d beginning and d end...

exactly
grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by fexyrich(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
That is an antelope not a deer..Why must we nigerians kill every thing you see..To me this is wickedness.To have killed an innocent creature lik dat for no reason.Abi na so d hunger dey worry una?? If it was in europe or america you would have been arrested
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by 20bc(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
tuzle:
O. den bullseye shoudnt be dere he hardly use gun he prefers projectile such as needles, pin, tooth pick, he even prefer using paper to gun. but deadshot is just to good with gun
Oh, smh, DC and marvel done finish you, you know the a-z about all their characters
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Bamz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Poor animal cry
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by neejay1986(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin

but you don get yansh already nah abi you wan add join ni...lol

As for head....still better #grin#
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by celebgists(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is that not the little duka in Mr bones?
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Coolguy89(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
sweetest meat,abeg keep my share.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by obimath(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Testing

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by edimolu(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
badonkadonk:

Una kill one of Santa clauses deers just lyk dat...
2016 is really looking awesome for u people...

Which kin santa??... Na FATHER CHRISTMAS I know o...
Weytin ein deer come find 4 naija??..
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by daveyjay(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
20bc:
The animal was running and your uncle shot it, is your uncle
Bullseye
Deadshot
Deathpool or
Deathstroke

Cc: passingshot
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by tuzle(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
20bc:

Oh, smh, DC and marvel done finish you, you know the a-z about all their characters
i was a very big fan of marvel comics during my early teenage age but i knw little about dc
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by talktonase(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
c jamb question
wetin jamb abt this quesion now?
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kreamie:
Nigerians and this their KILL KILL KILL mentality....What has this poor lil creature done to you cry cry cry cry? How will tourism ever grow in this country when we're all about killing all that is left of our wild life? The federal government should do something about this barbaric acts to be very honest angry angry angry angry

The Federal Govt has not done anything about killing of innocent citizens so is it that of endangered wildlife that it will look into?

#Laughable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures / Marcotting/Air Layering: Turn A Plant Into A Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.