Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday (66915 Views)

See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Etizz:

U like better tin nii
grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by cuvox(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
vislabraye:

Poor animal. You people should have caught it and nutured it till it grows, then release it back to the wild. Why are we depleting our wildlife ? Cow meat don finish for market ? grin .

maybe it's because of the camera but the deer is bigger than the goat we bought
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
vicraven:
chisos!! (throwing pride into the harmattan ) gurl, you... are.... fine!!... (pride returned).Did u say you'll eat a deers buttocks?? yuck!
grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Tee99(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make me sef do upload d scorpion I killed yesterday
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
talktonase:
Is ur uncle a hunter,farmer or he likes to road kill
c jamb question
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsFaith:
That's a reindeer, you just killed a beautiful animal

Don't think so. I believe reindeers have tree-like horns
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Jcob(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Etu obeje
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by tobsie(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
invite me na, na only the head and the yansh i will eat grin
..........see your mouth
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
tobsie:
..........see your mouth
grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by tuzle(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
20bc:
The animal was running and your uncle shot it, is your uncle
Bullseye
Deadshot
Deathpool or
Deathstroke
to much dc and marvel comic hav finish u. But deadpool is not dat good at targeting. but the rest i agree wit u and u 4got hawkeye
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

grin
ose is to pepper,as me is to you(kidding)... if you say something right now, will be the first time *you* are communicating with *me* since cReAtIon
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
vicraven:
ose is to pepper,as me is to you(kidding)... if you say something right now, will be the first time *you* are communicating with *me* since cReAtIon
nice one but am not pepper cool
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by laurel03(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
so u no see any better drink... shocked na palmmy u dey suggest
palmwine no be better drink for ur own side... #one man food is anoda man poison..... #palmmy better past beer... No sugar or chemical and drinking it will not gv u beer belly...
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

grin
signs... ikr! that was my own stupid way of getting ur attention (tearfully).. byebye
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by francizy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

- So your uncle is one of those Nigerians that have refused to surrender his gun to the State.
- I suspect a former militant shocked
- Where is DSS sef? I have sent all your details to them to commence checks.

Chai!

Imbecilupous! grin

On the topic, if there was no new testament, Nigerians would have written theirs just because of their desire to kill and eat anything that walks.. angry
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by 20bc(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
tuzle:
to much dc and marvel comic hav finish u. But deadpool is not dat good at targeting. but the rest i agree wit u and u 4got hawkeye
Lol, but he always get the deed done, I left out Hawkeye because he uses arrow like green arrow but the rest useto handle guns.....
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
vicraven:
signs... ikr! that was my own stupid way of getting ur attention (tearfully).. byebye
laughfully...takia
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

nice one but am not pepper cool
well, as an igbo dude, i believe ose is pepper.. which ironically means you're a hot catch! see?? everything matches.. pepper... ose... hot!
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
francizy:

Chai!

Imbecilupous! grin

On the topic, if there was no new testament, Nigerians would have written theirs just because of their desire to kill and eat anything that walks.. angry

Mynd44 have you seen this comment undecided
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
vicraven:
well, as an igbo dude, i believe ose is pepper.. which ironically means you're a hot catch! see?? everything matches.. pepper... ose... hot!
grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by francizy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Keneking:

Mynd44 have you seen this comment undecided

Call him wella oh! grin cheesy

You'll tell me when imbecilupous became an English word or rather, you tell me which language that is.. cheesy grin tongue
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
not again! i bet you wont be able to quote me if i send you a pm
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
vicraven:
not again! i bet you wont be able to quote me if i send you a pm

sure you know that
wink
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
sure you know that wink
will you reply if i send one.. ?
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by FetchUK: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
You killed 'Bambi'! shocked cry
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
francizy:

Call him wella oh! grin cheesy

You'll tell me when imbecilupous became an English word or rather, you tell me which language that is.. cheesy grin tongue

Wait and see..except if this Mynd44 in another handle
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by danidee10(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chai they don kill father Christmas antelope wey e dey use fly.... Father Christmas must hear this
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

sure you know that
wink
pms do not really deliver safely here...but i hope this one goes through, say amen
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by francizy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Keneking:

Wait and see..except if this Mynd44 in another handle

Muhahahahahaha! grin grin grin

You eventually typed without mentioning Jonathan today. Are you sure you've had breakfast today?

Oya call them to come ban me oh tongue cheesy

Like say without Nairaland, I go die.. tongue
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
FetchUK:
You killed 'Bambi'! shocked cry
awww, he killed bambi!! maim him!
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Bollinger(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Skywalker5:
Africans, killing everything for food. How many deer are in Nigeria that your uncle had to kill and eat it?

What is this one talking about?
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
all dis blood u are sharing, there is god o undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures / Marcotting/Air Layering: Turn A Plant Into A Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.