Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie (4659 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by iniedo31: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladies? (See The Reason Why)

Have you wondered how Calabar women usually manage to hold on to their husbands for years or why it’s common knowledge that they make good wives? The secret lies in their domestic prowess.

Calabar ladies are well known to be good cooks and are also reputed for their intriguing s*x drive, especially when they are married. A Calabar lady is a good home keeper; she is good on bed too.

There is this popular belief that a typical married Efik ( Calabar) woman would readily welcome her husband home anytime the man goes out, in such a way and manner that the guy would always long to go back home, anytime he is outside.

Indeed, it is believed that when the guy comes back home in the evening after a hard day’s job, an Efik lady would ask him if he would want to eat first or take his bath. Whether he goes for food or opt to take his bath, the woman would lay the table for him, put his food, and if it is bath, she would fetch water for him, and once the man is helping himself to either the delicious food or body-cooling bath, the woman goes into the room, preparing herself for a serious l ove-making session with the man.
This is more of a tradition that a married woman must do.

We gathered that their huge appetite for s*x has to do with the belief in that part of the country that the way to a man’s heart is through s*x; hence they see it as the first thing to use in keeping their homes intact and prevent their men from extra marital love affairs. Indeed, many Efik fathers would rather train their female children at the expense of their male children. This, we gathered, has been on for>>>Read more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/12/do-you-know-why-most-of-90-of-nigeria.html

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
I miss esther my calabar girlfriend cry

But Op what has that olosho in that picture got to do with calabar girls?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by beloxxi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why do you guys always think we're intimacy gadgets? Almost slapped a Yoruba dude who made an ill comment about akwa-cross girls ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by JoeCutie(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:
Why do you guys always think we're intimacy gadgets? Almost slapped a Yoruba dude who made an ill comment about akwa-cross girls ...

You be 'Calabar' babe? wink cheesy
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by JoeCutie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cross-River/Akwa-ibom women are simply good. Very domestic. They know how to make you happy. God! Whatever you want/need, they are going to try their level best to see that you get it. They just know how to get to a man's heart, be it through his mouth or his Dick. They are ready to take good care of you.

But just like every other sweet thing, they have their other sides sha. They can jealous for Africa! If your 'Calabar' woman sees you with another woman, na there you go see their craze! Your name is RIP. With that same intensity with which they love and take care of you, they can still destroy you before you say...biko. They are simple. They are understanding. They are not too materialistic. In fact, they are not expensive to take care of it. Sometimes, just 'little' is enough for them. And...they can like bedroom things sha. cheesy

Cc: BreezyRita, darling
. tongue cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
You be 'Calabar' babe? wink cheesy
Yes and?
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by darlingtonIIV(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
They're good in the bedroom.
They're good in the kitchen.
They're good in the laundry room
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by JoeCutie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Yes and?
grin And...and...and no wonder! grin
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
grin And...and...and no wonder! grin

No wonder who I'm fuming bout this thread
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by JoeCutie(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

No wonder who I'm fuming bout this thread
No, not that. Your face. The very first time I saw your picture, I guessed so. You look like them. You know, most times, tribes have their facial looks. grin

And you're beautiful
. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Begonia(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Every Nigerian has heard and read it all before.

They're all stereotypes.
Some would fit and some wouldn't.
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Kechikenneth(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Happy to be a Calabar Dude!!..Ah dnt cum in less than 1hr 30mins....my Ex can testify!!
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Rhesusmonkey(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

sori oo, bt heard dt u pple's sexual prowess is due to ur excess consumption of dog meat, fact or fallacy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
sori oo, bt heard dt u pple's sexual prowess is due to ur excess consumption of dog meat, fact or fallacy
Fallacy
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Fallacy
ok, bt calabar/ akwaibom ladies are wonderful tho, atleast the ones av seen, they sure do knw the way 2 a man's heart.....food, then s*x, and I tink its something u shud be proud of.
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by murphyibiam15(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
ok, bt calabar/ akwaibom ladies are wonderful tho, atleast the ones av seen, they sure do knw the way 2 a man's heart.....food, then s*x, and I tink its something u shud be proud of.
kikikikikikikikikikiki
kikikikikikikikikikikiki

she should be proud of being a screwing machine....lmao

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by jonaifame22(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm, very fleshy Laps!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by faith551(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
100% right, akwa ibom ladies too.
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:

kikikikikikikikikikiki
kikikikikikikikikikikiki

she should be proud of being a screwing machine....lmao
yea, I mean a legit screwing machine
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by murphyibiam15(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
yea, I mean a legit screwing machine
i get..
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by elohorayodele: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
aitee oya come and comment oh cheesy
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by mumu9gerian: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

buh some of the girls from that area haved proved those thoughts true maam, buh there are also good girls too from that area
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
mumu9gerian:

buh some of the girls from that area haved proved those thoughts true maam, buh there are also good girls too from that area
You know the believe that akwa-cross gals are good in bed has actually been misinterpreted by many ...
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
No, not that. Your face. The very first time I saw your picture, I guessed so. You look like them. You know, most times, tribes have their facial looks. grin

And you're beautiful
. wink
I'll pass
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
That's your view as a guy
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by godoluwa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Calabar gals are dirty
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
godoluwa:
Calabar gals are dirty
You've never met a typical hausa, fulani and some Yoruba babes before
Omo calabar babes rock clean slate
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by godoluwa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

You've never met a typical hausa, fulani and some Yoruba babes before
Omo calabar babes rock clean slate
Tarrrrh...Yoruba galz clean pass any naija babes. my neighbour for Lag wey be Calabar gal dirty pass dirtiness.
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
godoluwa:
Tarrrrh...Yoruba galz clean pass any naija babes. my neighbour for Lag wey be Calabar gal dirty pass dirtiness.

Jesuuuu that I don't believe
Even though she's dirty doesn't conclude all calabar babes same
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by godoluwa(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:
Jesuuuu that I don't believe Even though she's dirty doesn't all calabar babes same
u be Calabar gal? r u clean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealousy! / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.