Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,547 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie (4650 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
godoluwa:
u be Calabar gal? r u clean?
I'm not clean.. I'm a NEAT-FREAK
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by godoluwa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:

I'm not clean.. I'm a NEAT-FREAK
hmmm...gonna c u soonest. what do u think?
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Smartguy001(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:
Why do you guys always think we're intimacy gadgets? Almost slapped a Yoruba dude who made an ill comment about akwa-cross girls ...

Abeg add me...we nid to chat I have sumtin important to tell u
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Smartguy001:

Abeg add me...we nid to chat I have sumtin important to tell u
Add you to what?
And is the important stuff about how I'll be a billionaire before 30? grin
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
godoluwa:
hmmm...gonna c u soonest. what do u think?
I think life goes on.
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2015
godoluwa:
Calabar gals are dirty
Dude, calabar... Akwa Ibom girls are so clean, hardworking and can cook well. But one man can't satisfy them.
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by mumu9gerian: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:

You know the believe that akwa-cross gals are good in bed has actually been misinterpreted by many ...
hmmmnnn, can you then help change pur orientation about that then
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by mumu9gerian: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2015
godoluwa:
Calabar gals are dirty
most calabar gals are extremely clean o, they are known for that also
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by godoluwa(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
iyke926:

Dude, calabar... Akwa Ibom girls are so clean, hardworking and can cook well. <But one man can't satisfy them>.

hmmm, dat one is risky o
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Ray360: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:
Why do you guys always think we're intimacy gadgets? Almost slapped a Yoruba dude who made an ill comment about akwa-cross girls ...

My dear, It's annoying and highly disturbing. When a guy realizes that a girl hails from Akwaibom, the thoughts that invade his libidinous mind are how skilful she will be in bed and how wild she will make him go if he beds her. Taking his mind of the deep qualities that actually define ideal womanhood like intelligence and good morals. Akwaibom men too are perceived to be doyens in love-making. The fact is, It is erroneous and fallacious to attribute a particular Lifestyle to whole tribe or state. such generalizations hold no water.

#proudlyAkwaibom

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Ray360:

My dear, It's annoying and highly disturbing. When a guy realizes that a girl hails from Akwaibom, the thoughts that invade his libidinous mind are how skilful she will be in bed and how wild she will make him go if he beds her. Taking his mind of the deep qualities that actually define ideal womanhood like intelligence and good morals. Akwaibom men too are perceived to be doyens in love-making. The fact is, It is erroneous and fallacious to attribute a particular Lifestyle to whole tribe or state. such generalizations hold no water.

#proudlyAkwaibom
Finally someone understands
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2015
iyke926:

Dude, calabar... Akwa Ibom girls are so clean, hardworking and can cook well. But one man can't satisfy them.

u have said it all

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by leke12(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Thank God I didn't serve(NYSC) there,those gurls would have pinned me down. I love food dieeee, the first day I ate Afang soup It was a gud experience. All calabar gurls una try well....but I go stick with my yoruba babe
Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by BreezyRita(f): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
JoeCutie:
Cross-River/Akwa-ibom women are simply good. Very domestic. They know how to make you happy. God! Whatever you want/need, they are going to try their level best to see that you get it. They just know how to get to a man's heart, be it through his mouth or his Dick. They are ready to take good care of you.

But just like every other sweet thing, they have their other sides sha. They can jealous for Africa! If your 'Calabar' woman sees you with another woman, na there you go see their craze! Your name is RIP. With that same intensity with which they love and take care of you, they can still destroy you before you say...biko. They are simple. They are understanding. They are not too materialistic. In fact, they are not expensive to take care of it. Sometimes, just 'little' is enough for them. And...they can like bedroom things sha. cheesy

Cc: BreezyRita, darling
. tongue cheesy

*In Phyno's voice*
Na you know tongue

But on a serious note, I get tired of hearing and seeing this sh*t all the time.
All girls Akwa-Cross girls are good in bed and good cooks, can't be satisfied by one man yada yada.
Seriously? All

Neways, I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again. So y'all can believe what you like.

Joe, and how did you know all this? Dated one before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie by JoeCutie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
BreezyRita:

*In Phyno's voice*
Na you know tongue

But on a serious note, I get tired of hearing and seeing this sh*t all the time.
All girls Akwa-Cross girls are good in bed and good cooks, can't be satisfied by one man yada yada.
Seriously? All

Neways, I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again. So y'all can believe what you like.

Joe, and how did you know all this? Dated one before?

Mba, I've never dated one, but I didn't really have to date them to know their qualities, did I? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. / He Asked For Nude Photos - He Could Not Handle Her Reply / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.