Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94325 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by nightmile: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=sommy25 post=41274875]See Ibo Brains[/quote

would have been an achievement before 1832..
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by pxdaniel(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

In this age and time,what's the big deal in this. Rubbish this is no innovation

They made the most of out of the materials available to them so they should at least be commended. Which one have u done sef?
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by delchimndu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
local but brilliant work.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by danidee10(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
Biafrans re blessed..

What a biafran will do in 2 weeks a nigerian will do same in 99yrs with error..

Nwanne Uwa di Omini..

Oga y must u show ur sense everywhere na undecided
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Dainfamous: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
Biafrans re blessed..

What a biafran will do in 2 weeks a nigerian will do same in 99yrs with error..

Nwanne Uwa di Omini..
[/color][color=][color=][/color] grin
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by onatisi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Destined2win:

That thing there is not rubbish!!!!

All you need to do is to put some professional touches and you will see investors buying stake in the manufacturing of this 'brand new type of car'
bros that thing na rubbish. It would have been a big deal maybe in the 80s or 70s. Modern technology has gone far far beyond this, even mechanical engineering students must not construct this and expect good marks ,but yes we can call it a beginning but it is still rubbish.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by musicwriter(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

What do you know about the history of technology?.

Here is a picture of the first ever airplane by the Wrights brothers.
[img]http://americaslibrary.gov/assets/jb/progress/jb_progress_flight_1_e.jpg[/img]

Igbos, please copy this message and send to whomever deride your innovations. A journey of a thousand mile begin with a step. Rome was not built in a day.

The first airplane could only be airborne for 20 seconds or so. They kept working on it until we have our airplane of today. Don't give up!.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by frank442: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Non senses. My panel beater can do better

I can see it show of shame

There is nothing extraordinary about that

To me the guy is not normal also jobless

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by olutunde12(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Useless contraption

This is 17th century technology

American or Nigerian? Yeye. Let anyone who says this is not innovation show us his father's own.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by koxyz: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let's try to celebrate our own,the journey of one thousand mile,start with a foot step.Bravo! well done.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by SailorXY: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
sukkot:
these niggas are still in the stone age. out here in the real world niggaz is making aeroplanes and helicopters and atomic bombs these fools still struggling with an archaic ancient car lmao

what these niggaz need to do is look for a way to build a generator that generates electricity out of tap water then i really would be impressed.
upload a picture of the soap you've produced

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by gudmind: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

I like people like u cos u always show ur brainless nature @ any point in time.

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly NgwaMan.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pls take that this was done by roadside mechanics who mostly stop at primary school level.

Imagine what they can do if given professional engineering education.

Biafra will be great aswear
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
;DRubbish..
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by olutunde12(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
frank442:
Non senses. My panel beater can do better
I can see it show of shame
There is nothing extraordinary about that
To me the guy is not normal also jobless

Enough of these rubbish. Show us the one your panel beater did. SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by nightmile: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
sommy25:
See Ibo Brains

People are already making efforts to conquer mars and your good brain is still struggling on how to stagger on the ground. Guy you still living in the stone age, please cover up ya ass.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by blacko(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
U call this invention? Seriously this is cloning buh grease to their elbows keep the good work going
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by ozoemenafn: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ever proud of Biafra. God Bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sukkot: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
SailorXY:
upload a picture of the soap you've produced
all am saying is lets strive to make things that will benefit our immediate vicinity. why copy and paste what has already been made ? its like billions of cars around. why make another less sophisticated archaic one ? see folks dont like to engage their brain is what the problem is. they want the easy way out. copy and paste. you mean out of 170 million people not one person can solve the electricity solution in nigeria ? or at least make portable generators that use tap water ? or that uses air ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by martineverest(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
What kind of primitive tech is this?

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by NickD(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Which innovation have u brought forward yourself? Rubbish. Bad bele
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Dottore: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Your type hardly achieves anything. You can't acknowledge other peoples effort.go and read the history of the big names we hear today. None of them started big. It was all like a joke.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigloaf:
may God have mercy on you.

Pray for yourself if you want to advance or not .
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Sylvester70(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
For all the haters this was down by a welder and a mechanic out of their pocket they bought the materials they can afford and did it themselves appreciate something good when u see one
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by danbashman: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
at least one good thing from this region wink grin grin grin
[quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by martineverest(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Similar to what sir lord lugard used during amalgamation of Nigeria
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dottore:

Your type hardly achieves anything. You can't acknowledge other peoples effort.go and read the history of the big names we hear today. None of them started big. It was all like a joke.

Things like this could be a big deal centuries ago but not 2015.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by wristbangle: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
The children of hate will soon show face.

As a yoruba guy, I appreciate when people possess quality intellect which is not synonymous to a tribe. Kudos to the person with such innovation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.