Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94320 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by cronsberg: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Impressive. Reminds me of the car used by Holmes to pick Dr Watson for his wedding in sherlock holmes. I myself is trying to tinker with hydrolics, amazed at how with just this simple oil and some basic tools, massive wieghts can be lifted effortlessly
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by DonFebby(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerians are not just serious and we show ourselves to the world as really backward.
When the white men did all these has long passed and they have been innovating even more advanced technology.

YES we have talents in Nigeria but they should be more innovative than what these white men have done in terms of technology to show we are getting there.

Take for instance our music Industry in Nigeria, it's booming beyond ones imagination because our artist came out with a different style of music that is now trending worldwide.

What problem will this jeep presented here solve if not add more problem to the user

We must think ahead and not reinvent backwardness
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by chara019: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

In this age and time,what's the big deal in this. Rubbish this is no innovation
person go just dey fr backyard dey castigate another person wey use brain do something.
can u Mister, come up with something better?
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by chara019: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yanks101:
And what is the relevance of this junk?
I appreciate the creativity of the aba folks , but this is rubbish.
I can't blame them though. It is a problem of lack of national direction and the hopeless nation they have found themselves.
If Nigeria was a feasible country, the significant percentage of aba would have been converted to defence industries cum strategic zones producing relevant 21st century weapons coupled with research and devt in missiles studies and strategic defence programmes to secure Nigeria in this perilous times of ''every man for himself''.
Nigeria, if it were a feasible nation at all, would have long toed the path of china by buying relevant and scarce military and commercial technologies, sending them straight to aba for reverse engineering and mass replication and then applied in national development.
if you can just appreciate his effort,it won't make u less a NIGERIAN.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by GodnGold: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
Biafrans re blessed..
What a biafran will do in 2 weeks a nigerian will do same in 99yrs with error..

Nwanne Uwa di Omini..
ndewo!

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
What's your point?

Yanks101:
I can't blame them though. It is a problem of lack of national direction and the hopeless nation they have found themselves.
If Nigeria was a feasible country, the significant percentage of aba would have been converted to defence industries cum strategic zones producing relevant 21st century weapons coupled with research and devt in missiles studies and strategic defence programmes to secure Nigeria in this perilous times of ''every man for himself''.
Nigeria, if it were a feasible nation at all, would have long toed the path of china by buying relevant and scarce military and commercial technologies, sending them straight to aba for reverse engineering and mass replication and then applied in national development.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by kateskitty(f): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
So many questions
1. Is that a prototype?
2. Can that "thing" withstand an accident?
3. Is it road worthy?
4. Is it economical?
5. And last but not least, who the hell would want to ride in that "thing"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by danjaba(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ibo people, dont leave this country pls. Nigeria needs you so much, Nigeria need people like you.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Petdagr8t:
Then show us what you've invented since your useless mama born u,ewu awusa.

I promise myself not to argue with fools like you because you will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by ochobaba(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
Can you please show us your achievements and accomplishments. Thanks
Ma broda...y the two Let him show us just one either achievement or accomplishment
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Stanbeto: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abum nwa Aba. Ebe ano
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by otiigba1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rubbish does he think we are still living in the 1920s, germans are producing the latest 2015 mercedes and BMWs and nigerians are jubilating over this scrappy junk, an absolute waste of metal grin
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by ochobaba(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yanks101:
Broz nice ritup...but buhari would have been a better person to see this!!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by garokabir: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Where is the engine of the locally made car
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
We Yorubas need to learn from these people to be honest, pride aside. With our social stability we can innovate and do better. We need reorientation mehn. Kudos to Igbos, respect to your tenacity and vigor.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by moder8: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love Aba
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Abeg show us your own...

U done even sabi used paper make aeroplane before??...

#RecieveSense
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
kateskitty:
So many questions
1. Is that a prototype?
2. Can that "thing" withstand an accident?
3. Is it road worthy?
4. Is it economical?
5. And last but not least, who the hell would want to ride in that "thing"?

In ur dreams!,have u ever thought of making that 'thing' or something else??...
Do u expect them to pick up arms and join d terrorist,since ur stupid and old president is busy touring d globe and taking selfies with his family instead of providing jobs,thay gave theirselves jobs...
Now u come here to type shii!!..
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by otiigba1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
What the fu....ck is this rubbish! shocked shocked shocked, who ever built this thing needs to see a psychiatric. I suspect he has lost his marbles.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by donralph2000(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Useless contraption

This is 17th century technology
I really can't believe some of us are cheering for this........when there's flying car prototypes? ??
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by preciousman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

when u see sumtin good appreciate it insted of being abusive
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by natakin(f): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
B^llsh***t
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by preciousman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
otiigba1:
What the fu....ck is this rubbish! shocked shocked shocked, who ever built this thing needs to see a psychiatric. I suspect he has lost his marbles.
...tink u ned to see a psychiatrist
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Afrieyes: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dis biafrans are getting ready !!

Proudly shiite !!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yanks101:
Apply weapons in national development? Last time I checked, weapons bring destruction.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okay.... But I think the world has gone past skeletal automobiles... There's always room for improvement
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by calliking(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

bad breath oozing everywhere. If you can't say something good about somebody just shut up
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by friends4ever(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
The children of hate will soon show face.

I KNOW THEM...THE ONES WEY THEIR VEX DEY COME FROM INSIDE, AND THEIR VEX NA THIRD WORLD WAR
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by friends4ever(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
The children of hate will soon show face.

I KNOW THEM...THE ONES WEY THEIR VEX DEY COME FROM INSIDE, AND THEIR VEX GO CAUSE THIRD WORLD WAR grin
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by APCcrimes: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
westlius:

Abeg no carry Niger deltans com join biafra or na biafry we no follow ona ooo we prefer yorubas and hausa dan igbo. ABEG OOO

I am South south..and I prefer igbos to Yorubas and hausas
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EngTino(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
otiigba1:
that's the problem with nigerians always criticizing..... You're not even sure if the people who did it went to school... At least they did something... The Germans started somewhere.... What have you done
http://www.shell.com.ng/environment-society/shell-in-the-society/education-programmes/education-support/sem/sem-e2014/tuke-tuke.html ..... Check that out.... Tuke tuke @ link wasn't so good at first but it had world recognition!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by yhusiee(f): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Ur either too dumb u don't understand what a great start this is for d manufacturer, or u r non-Nigerian seeking attention on NL. Hope ur happy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.