Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (37192 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sotyuzono(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
If I am Mr Nmamdi Kanu I will demand trial by Combat wif Bubu

3 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MakeWeTalk: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
sotyuzono:
If I am Mr Nmamdi Kanu I will demand trial by Combat wif Bubu

GMB cannot construct a sentence in English let alone do combat

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Dubem13: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:

Nnamdi Kanu is destined to die in prison. grin
as your family is destined to die in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 9izone(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dreambeat:
I am with Kanu on this.Buhari has repeatedly flouted court orders,playing hide and seek.How are we sure he would not do the same if the ruling goes against his tyrannical tendency.If anything happens to Kanu,Buhari will regret the day he was born.The world is watching.God will see you through,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Persevere,for God is solidly behind you.Nwa Chineke!In the history of mankind,there has not been any freedom fighter that had it easy.You shall come out victorious at the end of the day.
Iseeeeh

3 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by QuiverBox(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ijaya123:

God does not recognise Biafra.

Hypocrisy is when Nigerians:

- Hailed Democracy when South Sudan Gained Independence

-Stayed glued to Foreign Media to hear the outcome of Scotland Referendum to cede from UK

-Support Palestine to be recognized as a State

-See Nothing wrong in Catolonia requesting Independence from Spain

Then Back here in Nigeria they say no to Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jhappy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD PLS FREE THIS GUY.

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STOP MAKING KANU MORE POPULAR BY FURTHER DETAINING HIM WHEN THE COURTS HAVE SET HIM FREE ON TWO OCCASIONS.

IN EVERY LAW OF EVERY NATION, YOU ARE NOT GUILTY OF PLANNING PLANING A CRIME - YOU ARE ONLY GUILTY WHEN YOU EXECUTE THE CRIME.

NNAMDI KANU HAS EVERY RIGHT TO AIR HIS OPINION AND BELIEVES - HE IS GUILTY OF TERRORISM ONLY WHEN HE CARRIES OUT HIS PLANS BY ACTUALLY ACQUIRING AMMUNITION AND FIGHTING FOR SECESSION!.

Tell this to USA which have on many occasions arrest and detain pple for yrs on suspicion of plotting terror! When it has to do wit national security the govt is duty bound to take proactive steps to nip the problem in bud, which is exactly what this govt is doin!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MakeWeTalk: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Nnamdi Kanu will be executed in 2016

He will be hanged like the fool he is

Rip in advance to an IPOB dunce

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Elan83(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:

sem way ur posterity wil die in poverty & scknss,, headless cripple!!

3 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by HIPROFILE(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
oooh loving this guy d more what an intelligent and smart response telling the buharis lead government again that they disrespects the rule of law.... what a brave man.. a rare gem indeed.

I = intelligent
G = gallant
B = brave
O = Organised

chai! nwanne to God Obi na atomuto na abum nwafo igbo... owee gi iwe tinyisi na otule Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by okiezman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Stop the empty threat already. It's what got Kanu into this poo that he is now practically begging.

Begging?? Did he beg your fg You gave him a paper to sign to renounce the agitation he refused you filed another charge on him... he won't die there he will come out and shame will be on all of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ubomobi: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jhappy:
Tell this to USA which have on many occasions arrest and detain pple for yrs on suspicion of plotting terror! When it has to do wit national security the govt is duty bound to take proactive steps to nip the problem in bud, which is exactly what this govt is doin!

two different issues my friend. This guy is not a terrorist in any way shape or form.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by okiezman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

All this yoruba guys of opening monikers with igbo name.. una no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by okiezman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

IPOB youths and their weird way of thinking

Even if he spends the next 8 years in prison or when he is finally executed , you will still continue deceiving yourself

If he's executed he won't be first another force will rise this time greater than what you guys can imagine, you executed yusuf and shekau came oout more deadly till now you battling to bring him down.. the same fate will await you and your FG
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by megacruise: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:

Are you destined to type nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Eziachi: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

I will outlive you that's for sure

A criminal like Nnamdi ode Kanu deserves death he has wished others

Now papa face front biko
Why not outlive your girlfriend first before outliving me?
I wish I have your myopic confidence of knowing what the next minute will bring. Just be careful about what you wished for.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nnamdismart25(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

IPOB youths and their weird way of thinking

Even if he spends the next 8 years in prison or when he is finally executed , you will still continue deceiving yourself
chiai you see how you just exposed your ignorance and your tantrumlism. y take him to a court that you deliberately disobeyed? Chiai there was a country!!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by princejayboss: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Talk is cheap.... CHILD
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by lazsnaira(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
whirlwind7:
And the charade continues.
The government has shown on several occasions their utter disregard for court rulings.
When it's citizens toe the same path, let it be known that government set the precedent for this.

Our law courts have been reduced to kindergarten playgrounds. No one shows respect for the rule of law anymore.
If this isn't a pointer to the fact that we are approaching a failed state, nothing else does.

That judge did the honorable thing. Why waste his time to preside over a case he knows the government will not respect it's outcome, except it favors the government.

That reminds me of El rufai and Co screaming impunity impunity until the term had no more meaning during past administration

Power corrupts absolutely
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Those who pretend to fight kworruption should lead by example.
They should start by obeying simple court orders.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by izyericson: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
#Buhari is the terrorist here!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by great664(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
The country is really turning out to be lawless

If the No 1 Citizen of the country or the DSS cannot obey the constitution of the FRN (That no body is above the law) or respect the judiciary then am afraid of where we are headed.

If not for the fact that I am a Nigerian, I would have said, Fukc the Nation, fukc Nigeria, fukc @mbuhari, fukc @DSS, fukc the Attorney General of the Federation, fukc the @APCNigeria, Fukc @Pdpnigeria, fukc the Judicial system, fukc everybody in Nigeria, fukc everyone reading this, fukc the mod that will try to remove or ban me and FUKC ME TOO

Thank God I am not a fukcing #SocialmediachangAgent

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mindtricks: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let us pray blood does not flow at the end of the day.

The government might just be setting the stage for greater danger.

Buhari's government of change should know better how to manage this Nnamdi Kanu impasse with letting escalate.

And let the morons amongst continue to urge the government to keep flouting her own laws and disobeying the court to prove the IPOB wrong.

I see blood!!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by princejayboss: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eziachi:
I would assumed that this was a bad reporting. I also would assumed that Kanu's argument was that he has no confidence in the judicial system but must had used the technical legal terms of referring to that particular court's jurisdiction. As in reality, no one has right to refuse trial unless a plea of guilt had been entered, hence the judge agreed with him.

Kanu must have argued that courts based in Abuja cannot seem to enforce their own judgments based on previous events, therefore the judge has no choice other than to abandon the case to be reassigned to a different jurisdiction that the accused has confident in.
It really exposed the Nigeria unrecognizable federal system where everything now has to go to Abuja. What is wrong with all the courts in occupied Biafraland?

The truth here that no one want to recognize is that the judge clearly does not want to be the one to hit the hammer as directed by the presidency because in reality you can only reject trial when a guilty plea have been entered.... With no further consideration the judge found an opportunity to stand down...

The rule of law have just been ridiculed, unfair yet only fair when APC need a court help to unseat a governor...

Remember: Nobody ever prosecuted PMB for is role in post election violence in 2011 where he clear encouraged killing #hypocrisy #failedstate
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nduchucks: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eziachi:
I would assumed that this was a bad reporting. I also would assumed that Kanu's argument was that he has no confidence in the judicial system but must had used the technical legal terms of referring to that particular court's jurisdiction. As in reality, no one has right to refuse trial unless a plea of guilt had been entered, hence the judge agreed with him.

Kanu must have argued that courts based in Abuja cannot seem to enforce their own judgments based on previous events, therefore the judge has no choice other than to abandon the case to be reassigned to a different jurisdiction that the accused has confident in.
It really exposed the Nigeria unrecognizable federal system where everything now has to go to Abuja. What is wrong with all the courts in occupied Biafraland?

The strategy of Kanu's lawyers may have backfired. As things stand, he will remain in jail until a new judge is appointed and the process starts all over again.

Mazi kanu, please do have a very Merry Xmas, albeit in custody.

I'd recommend that you people should educate yourselves by reading every ruling in this case to date. The justice system is working flawlessly as far as I am concerned.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by dozern(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
I sincerely appreciate Hausa and Yoruba hatred to igbos because they want to separate. May God visit all of according to your heart desires towards igbos and kanu. Infact the reason why I know that Nigeria will fall is because of yoruba n Hausa hatred

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jhappy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
ubomobi:

two different issues my friend. This guy is not a terrorist in any way shape or form.
that depends on how u chose to define terrorism! All we knw is that he is an enemy of d state!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jhappy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
dozern:
I sincerely appreciate Hausa and Yoruba hatred to igbos because they want to separate. May God visit all of according to your heart desires towards igbos and kanu. Infact the reason why I know that Nigeria will fall is because of yoruba n Hausa hatred
yea my good friend! But u forgot to include d SS as well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.